Stop being weak and start strength training

Stop being weak and start strength training.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBC2T40v8-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he can't olympic squat 180kg for reps
>thinks he's white
Top kek Mohammed!

>wears lifting shoes
>still can't squat low enough
>thinks he's white

I'm literally at the lowest depth I can go lad, my thighs as pressed against my calves.

And you wear lifting shoes to go even lower. You're russian, you should know about oлимпийcкaя тяжeлaя aтлeтикa.

I do 105 for 5 sets 5 reps. How do I break the psychological barrier? The weight feels so heavy. Pls halp. Doesn't help that the genuinely big guys at my gym (bigger than you) don't squat more than like 80 and think it's a lot. I have no inspiration.

Mate the whole point is you hang your ass a little. If you are trying to be a ballerina then go ahead and balance it.

i want you inside me mark

Mate, where do you lift?

I'm the only one who squats in my gym. Or Deadlifts for that matter.

Spain never took the iron pill, it seems.

You shouldn't be having any barriers. I'm still getting stronger every week. What's your training program?

Squat rack, bro.

No friends required.

NO SOCKS?!??1

I've been training 9 months and I'm doing a mix of SS and texas method. I can do 105/80/130. 5x5/5x5/1x5. My forearm strength limits DL

Need that GOMAD though brah

>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND

>Hip drahhhhve

Ok.

Do you find the shoes worthwhile?

Will do rippetoe

>tfw squatting is not allowed in my gym

I will never make it brehs.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

I think you're doing too much volume. Just do the normal ss program and finish it. The texas methos and ss use different models of periodisation, so combining the two is a sure disaster.

I finished ss about 4 months and I'm currently doing a 4 day upper/lower texas method variation. Did ss exactly as it it except I didn't squat 3 days a week (mot on deadlift day).
What's your eating and rest like?

>diddlylifting in skwat shoes

THICC

>waste hundreds of hours getting big ape arms
vs
>buy a firearm and spend those hard earned hours shitposting
I don't know about you but I like shitposting and Veeky Forums can fuck off

I do lot of olympic lifting in my texas method template, so they are essential. They are essential for squatting too imo.

>squatting is not allowed in my gym

what the fuck? that's not a gym

Of course mate. I need my heavy pulls to resemble doing cleans as much as possible.

>straps
strong grip is the first sign of strength and most important

t. strongman

kg? I was stuck at 100kg only due to pysching myself out. Just work your way up slowly with the smallest weight possible. Eventually you will hit 140kg like me! (Also eat a lot)

A ton of cardio,core work, and calisthenics/dips/pushups is what you need for the coming happening.

You're likely not going to have 4000 calories a day to eat/carry. There's a reason SOF guys are often times pretty lean and otter mode.... mostly

Think being light on your feet, agile, and still strong.

SS is a program designed by a guy who doesn't believe in running.. yes im serious.

Squats and dead can be good, however if you don't want to be a powerlifter or an offensive linemen don't bother with SS

then its not a gym

Is this Ripptoe?

Shut the fuck up satan
We're building muscle

I'm a fatty with no laifu, OP, what do?

>weightlifting
>practical for anything other than thickening your sucking off muscles cuz ur totally gay for other dudes cuz ur a homo

homo lol

>can't do both
I autistically time every training session and they literally last 1 hour. So 4 hours per week of actual training. Add 1 or 2 hours for commute and showering. If I trained at home it would be even less. And it's not as a waste of time if you enjoy it. And I can't stress enough how much better I feel since I started.

learn to starve yourself
srs

putting portion controlled size foods in ziplocks is for fags

I eat a fucktonne, but no meat except fish, and protein mostly from dairy. Probs averagin 60-100g per day. I'm pescatarian. From Glasgow btw. Rest is ok on average... I will decrease to 3x5 then and give it a shot. Don't think I can heavy squat 3x week. Feel sore for ~3 days after.
Yeah I think it's psych too.

I have pretty small hands and wrists.I do deadlift,bench and push press but I won't reach the level of someone who has a big frame and big wrists and hands,their bodies simply have more potential for growth.Not all bodies were meant to be physically strong but all bodies can get stronger and build more muscle,some are much more efficient at it and can get much further.I have long limbs and wide shoulder which i believe would come more handy in swimming and fighting.Other people were meant for sprinting and other were meant for long distance running.And I am not making excuses or anything,am satisfied with my progress over the years and I can still look aesthetic.

Yup

worst korea

this is why your country is run by a shadow government of vaginakikes

You need to use straps for heavy pulls when doing lots of oly lifting, oly lifts and their variations can tear your hands up pretty good. Using straps also places more stress on the muscles.

Is it weird I can deadlift 225 but can only bench 130? I just started

Halfway there.
Got a gym membership and I started going but I haven't manned up enough to start lifting yet. Just did some cardio like a pansy. I'm researching for a good workout scheme now.

>that "depth"
u neber learn do u isley?

Pick up smoking lad

That's fine, legs and back are intrinsically stronger than arms and chest
Just keep doing things

No need to starve yourself. Just do fasting.
I've been doing fasting a few weeks and I haven't felt hungry once.
I feel like my testosterone levels are higher now.

I'm glad you genuinely enjoy it

>Just keep doing things

that advice when youre stepdad dosent really love you

Do something like this and you'll be good.
And throw in some bodybuilding fluff for your biceps or whatever.

Day 1
Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Rows/cleans/chins

Day 2
Press/push press 3x5 or jerk 3x2
Deadlift 1x5
Chins/pull ups

Day 3
Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Chins/pull ups

Switch to TM when you're done.

get back to frying those taquitos paco

the donkey rape show is coming up soon and your mother is still tired and vaginally stretched out from our extra-marital sexual dalliance which occurred the prior night ;)

>blurs face
Faggot

I'm not your dad, l'm just the guy who's fuckin your mom

>tfw injured and never treated shoulder from school sports most likely due to shit form in school
>try to get into weightlifting again
>progressing nicely
>bench/OP are shit because my fucking shoulder hurts so much after certain point
>give up

and now here i am, feels bad

>no meat except fish

>eating non-kosher foodstuffs
ishygoysddt

And when you switch to TM, you should squat and deadlift heavy once per week. So rotate them weekly on intensity day. Doing both on the same day is overkill imo. I've been doing it like this and my recovery is much better.

Who /milkpill/ here?

I started a couple of weeks ago with a program I based on absolute minimum it goes like this:

Day 1
Squat 3x5
Pullups

Day 2
Deadlift 5x5
Overhead press 3x5

okay minimal program?

>kosher
Yes goyim
Eating beef is bad for your soul

Put bench with overhead press and give diddlying it's own day

5x5 deadlifts
>wewwww
>60%

Too minimal. Try this:

>squat 3x5
>press 3x5
>chinups 3x8

>bench 3x5
>dead 1x5
>dips 3x8

U look great bro even from the cheat angle chill

heels off ground, terrible form

yet despite this most basic and critical error, your squat is very strong

congratulations, you won the genetic lottery, enjoy your easy strength gains

nice try mark

i have a 5pl8+ deadlift, i am objectively not weak

no you're retarded I cant wait till you try and use straps to do cleans and snap your whole shit up.

hey are those Power Perfect 2s?

>gomad is for fats
lol no
it's for hungry skele's to get their calories but it's a shit way when they could just eat chicken and rice to get protons

This is my life. I have 6" woman wrists with over 17" arms and it looks ridiculous. Long ass femurs cursed me to have a shitty squat for life, even with my decent quad mass. Some kid half my size can rep out more than my 1rm. I'm just not built for strength :(

Well, average bench:deadlift ratio is 3:5, so you're quite well proportioned.

You know what op? I've been lifting for stamina and endurance for years. I'm gonna listen to you and do some strength training today. Just this once.

I'm watching Conan the Barbarian anyway so it's the perfect motivation to get JACKEDDDD

New (old) Rippletoad, time to absorb his soothing voice

youtube.com/watch?v=gBC2T40v8-8

My lower left shoulder, upper arm hurts pretty bad.
Obviously my shoulder mobility, particularly in my left one must be abhorrent.
Even just holding the bar in the low bar position feels painful, and when I unrack it, it's really fucking painful. I thought maybe I should just ignore the pain/discomfort and my shoulders would get better automatically just from squatting, but it's my third week and it's worse than ever.
Should I switch to high bar/refrain from squatting entirely until I've gotten enough mobility, or can I keep going only doing more shoulder warm-up and stretching every day?

>that improper wrist position
get it together mr rippetoe

Can this old fatty even do 20 pull-ups?

Is Greyskull a meme routine?