U mirin'

u mirin'

Why is it when Zyzz did this kind of shite he didn't come across as douchey but as someone to emulate & follow, and we still miss him; but dudes like this just come across as utter wankers who's arse you wanna kick?

Because he was the chosen one.

Because he's a manlet. You get anxiety from the subconcious thought that something is about to bite your ankles

He invented the social media mirin. It was new back then.
Now all these wanna be tryhard fags copy him.

He was charismatic

Is it to do with Zyzz' body you think? To normies he doesn't look as obviously roided so doesn't seem like such a cunt.

jesus christ vascularity on your shins (not calves) looks so fucking bad. prove me wrong

Zyzz was actually funny, his whole persona was ironic.

He even styled his hair after a video game character

Some people you can just tell that they wouldn't have any muscle mass without the juice. Like Zyzz and this clown right here

Because guys like OP are tryhards who live life solely for attention on social media. Zyzz was a tryhard, but he made terrific progress both physically and socially.

>that girl is taller than him

Still can't go below parallel squatting next to that girl.

I think a part of it is that zyzz looks like he naturally acts like that where these other photos look forced

Rather look like this

Harrison Twins look good as fuck no homo
>former royal marine
>drives a cool 335i bmw
>hot as fuck gf
>tattoos

dude you are like a megamanlet

5'5 buendia is as tall as you lmao

>shorter than the girl
Fucking manlets, when will they learn...

u mad

do you even need to ask?
zyzz was to Veeky Forums misc and sick cunt lifestyle what pelé is to football, what jordan is to basketball, what federer is to tennis and what phelps is to swimming

there will never be someone like zyzz again

[i]rectum in pace[/i]

How can one man be so perfect?
FUAAARK!

>there will never be someone like zyzz again

Wrong

babyface

is this officially a zyzz thread now?
yes it is

No, let this shit bait die and migrate to the TRUE zyzz thread

wrong

He literally spikes his hair half a foot to gain height. It's pathetic.

He looks like he has a chronic vacuum in his mouth from sucking dick all the time. Fuck off Seid! GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>goku hair to add 3" of height
>still shorter than girl

Is he sub 180cm or this girl taller than 180cm?

he's 5'10 and she's 5'11"

>5'10

kek
if he is over 5'6 it's a surprise

the girls left leg is obviously lifted + if shes wearing heels its easy to see shes 5'11

>Yes let me suspiciously defend two people I don't even know
Sho sho manlet twins

check him with the philipino

yea 5'10

>5'10
>when will they learn

kek they left after celebheights user destroyed their arguments

good job user, your autism has no mercy on liars

Why are you posting pics of Buendia?

because we know zyzz's story. He was once a skinny nerd who played WoW all day, which a lot of people on this bored can relate to. For all we know this guy has been a chad all his life.

Because they're the same height as seen in op

Zyzz was pretty upfront about being a cunt, these guys seem like cunts who think they aren't cunts. Then again I'm making all these assumptions from pictures, so maybe I'm a cunt.
Also 99% of this board is jelly of them and all the poon and shit they get, I am.

>implying Zyzz wasn't douchey

Seriously, he has a really weird jaw and sucking in his cheeks. Like this character from Spongebob.

Kind of, his friends are pretty fit and those guys he's banging are hot.

Not really. It's no different to looking at a picture if a couple of heroin junkies or crackheads. You just feel kinda sorry for them.

Jeff I like you. But pls go. You're just not as charismatic or have as good story as Zyzz.

Maybe if you lost everything and got fat then made a stunning comeback in ten years people would like you. As while you'd still be uncharismatic as fuck at least your story would be a bit more inspiring.

zyzz didn't take himself seriously and was always smiling. These tryhards think they are the shit and can't have a laugh at themselves.

nah, he was just cocky.

Not implyin Zyzz wasn't. Just that when seeing Zyzz I and most others judging by his following don't feel like he was a douche. But the guy in OP isn't doing anything different to Zyzz but comes across like a cunt.

Looks like a fucking girl lmao

Because zyzz didn't give a shit what other thought about him, he did it to prove that its just about doing what the fuck you want and not caring what others think. Zyzz wasn't some generic cookie cutter retard, he just didn't care about idiots and tried to make us all do what we wanted to do, no matter what it is.

Agreed but how did he communicate that in all his pics? Zyzz isn't doing any different actions in his pics to this guy, but this guy seems like a tool. You see pics of Zyzz doing the same, and just miss him ;_;

>Saying you are 5 inches taller than you actually are
Like who will believe them, even if you fraud 1inch most people will

Idk, but Zyzz never looked like he was 100% serious about the shit he did. Everything was ironic and with a slight wink in his eyes. He'd make jokes about himself and all that stuff. The guys in Op look like they're 110% serious about everything, unironically thinking they are the shit and nobody even comes close. That makes them come off as giant douches instead of just being a cocky little cunt like Zyzz.

because the manlet twins are the same height as him
and he is way shorter than almost 5'9 phil heath

I know right

there are manlets
and there are mega manlets

manlets are between 5'9-5'11 and don't often lie about their height more than half an inch

but mega manlets are like 5'6 or 5'7 and tell people they are 5'10, like rofl, do you even know how much 3 inches are?

theyre soooooo short though what the fuck

Cant be the only one here that wanna punch that little baby face of his can i?

>WATCH YOUR ANKLES ATTACK OF MANLETS

Zyzz would not approve of this manlet bashing. He wanted everyone to make it. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

lol fuckin manlet, u mad?