TANNING

Time for a tan thread

I have achieved quite good aesthetics already, but they barely show because I'm too white
How do I get a good tan, Veeky Forums? Give me dem tips

My skin tone is like the girls on the left or the guy on the right, I'd like to get a tan like the guy in the bottom (I think the skin tone on the top is too much, or even impossible for me)
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forgot to mention I have access to a swimming pool and a track where I can run shirtless, but doing it doesn't seem to change my skin tone

enjoy your skin cancer faggot

the only benefit from tanning is the vitamin d, which you can get from food and supplements without the sun damage to your skin and the elevated risk of skin cancer.

Isn't the darkening of your skin a response to the elevated radiation thats being applied to your skin by increasing melanin levels?
The actual darkening of the skin is not skin cancer but just a natural defense to prevent damage.

Unless you outside everyday shirtless, and even if you get a tan, that shit is going to go away.
I live in florida and everyone up north are always so surprised how pale i am.

idk op. I myself am having difficulty finding a spot to tan since it's too cold to go to the beach.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_cancer
>It is believed that tanning beds are the cause of hundreds of thousands of basal and squamous-cell carcinomas.[25] The World Health Organization now places people who use artificial tanning beds in its highest risk category for skin cancer

tanning is a pointless endeavor trust me especially if you are a adult with pale skin. You only want to tan if you live in someplace like Florida AND you are outside every day for few hours. It is also lot better to achieve this when you are a kid 8+ because your body produces melanin better and your skin is generally healthier. Do not try tanning if you are not outside daily. And fuck it if you really pale all you likely going to accomplish is redish damaged skin.

Yes, tanning increases risk of skin cancer but Im talking about the darkening of your skin dingus. Not about radiation damage and mutations.

Well I do spend time outside every day, and my skin tone doesn't change, that's why I asked for tanning tips
I'm pale as fuck but when I go to the beach (the only place I know I can tan) I don't usually get red, I just get a tan, but I live too far from the beach, can't rely on that

just be satisfied with the benefits of being out in the sun for few hours and day and say fuck it to tanning.

Depends on intensity of the sun rays.

But let me tell you, you can easily get a nice tan just in a couple of days. So if you are anticipating going on some kind of spring break and don't want to look pale, I suggest you just spend a couple of days outside shirtless or go to a tanning bed (in your gym maybe?) for like 1 or 2 sessions. Im no expert on the tanning bed thing tho, you may possibly need more sessions

I love being pale--especially with clear skin.

What's your problem? If you're that white anyway, tanning is very hard for us. We can only get slight darkening if we are very active outside.

We can't tan like others because we'd get burnt.

Your bodies natural response is to increase melanin levels. Unless there was some defect during development from single cell to maturity, I don't see why you would not tan.

This pretty much. Your body need to get used to sun.
We had some British guy that was studying in my city's uni in southern France. First summer he got all red and dolorous from staying on the beach for an afternoon but after living for 4 years and bathing in sun almost every day he is able to tan nicely without any trouble, despite "I'm English, I don't have the skin for that blah blah blah" shit you hear from people that spend 6 hours a week outside, in a city pretty up north.

>being genetically blessed and born as the greatest race to ever exist
>being fooled by Jewish media into believing it's good to be tan like all the other minority races

good goy

>be shitskin
>would literally kill for beautiful pale skin
>white people WANTING to become brown and swarthy looking
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's because unlike your subhuman morons we are worth more than our skin tone.
Even if you had white skin you'd never be european.

I have a paper-white pale skin from Celtic genes and I love it. I wouldn't want it any other way, I am very proud of being white, why would I want to look like a nigger?

It also doesn't stop you from looking muscular, getting a tan won't help you look less DYEL.

Girls with pale-white skin are very attractive. Guys with pale-white skin can also be very attractive, but you must have clear skin and not be DYEL, because every blemish will show up and you will look like a disease-ridden skeleton.

Being pale shows everything about your body, you can't hide anything. If you're healthy it will show very well, and it is very attractive, if you're not...

But I wanted to increase aesthetics even further, as muscles get highlighted with low body fat and a tan
But I might as well say fuck it indeed, and follow this advice:
>What's your problem?
Pale skin not highlighting good aesthetics, nothing else really

I don't want to "become brown" breh, just want to have a skin that looks healthy, with blood flowing in it, and that shows the muscles curves
Also, if you're brown, it is YOU that absolutely need a tan to get a nicer looking skin, instead of a pale brown weird skin
I've seen many tanned brown people looking good

There is no way to safely tan your skin except for spray tanning which is just paint.

Be happy you were not born in the third world or with a small cock

Slav skin is awful in South America, I hate beaches and I go to mountains near to south pole in summer vacations.

>I don't want to "become brown" breh
Thats literally what tanning is, unless you want to be orange which looks even worse. If you tan you look a few hues closer to LITERAL POO.

Pale guy who works outside here. I always get a good color from being outside every day, the only problem is it's uneven because of my shirt. I can't work shirtless, so it's sometimes annoying taking my shirt off with a super tan neck and arms but pale body. Also usually I get a sunburn that will morph into a tan after a couple days. Sunscreen helps prevent the sunburn but makes the tanning stop. Life is hard.

C A R O T E N O I D S

A whole thread a noone is talking about what really matters here.

will I become black if I take 100000 IU a day?

>getting a tan won't help you look less DYEL.

Retard, new years faggots why open your mouth?

You realize that you use tanner to show stiratins and definition in competition right?

Of course this not a problem for you fucking 40% bodyfat pajeet fucking nutrition

Go outside in the sun, honestly.

>Girls with pale-white skin are very attractive.
That's true but assuming they're not covered in tats it gives off a vibe of innocence/purity, which in society isn't really "the look" for men.
Not to say I agree with it, and the last bit of your post is absolutely true. I'm insanely pale and unfortunately with genetically thin under eyes i have darker spots constantly. However I think it looks really good if you have good skin.

>You realize that you use tanner to show stiratins and definition in competition right?

Yes I am aware, and they look like disgusting orange freaks.

Yes I am aware burning your skin to a crisp can slightly help with muscle definition, but you can still looked jacked at low bodyfat while pale white, and it looks better, and you won't get skin cancer every year like Rich Piana.

>slightly help with muscle definition

Literally the same benefit as a fucking tren cycle desu

>t low bodyfat while pale white,

yeah, you can.

> and it looks better,

debatable I don't like it

Nice healthy tans comes from consistent low sun exposure. Like if youre out all day in but mostly stay in shaded areas during sunny days or if youre out during cloudy days. What people dont understand is that you dont need to be exposed directly to the sun all that much, you just need to refrain staying indoors. Direct sun exposure for more than 15 mins in row will just fuck with your skin. Youre getting uvb as long as youre outdoors and its not PITCH BLACK, glass in windows filters that shit away and normal indoor lightning doesnt generate it. It's the tab from longer duration of med-low level exposure that gives the lasting healthy looking tan. Tanning beds? That shit comes fast, goes fast and also looks like crap.