QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT

Heebs will not divide us.

Can I do front squats instead of high bar squats? ( I do not deadlift and squats are my only legs exercise)

are stretch marks common when you start building up? I got a few close to my armpits on my biceps, they are not very noticable but they are there. is this supposed to be normal?

Why no deadlift?

Is it normal to make almost non-existent gain while cutting?
I'm down 50lbs in 5 months, and I've been on SS for 3 months now but my gains have been pitiful.
Will they increase drastically when I do my first bulk? I only want to drop another 5 or 10 pounds before bulking

Best ways to get good filling meals

How do I stop my hands clicking each time I do a pressup

How long until you can see a noticeably difference in your body, I've been lifting for about 4 months and I can sense that my legs and calves have gotten much bigger

Does lifting and diet help get better face and hair gains

How 2 stop insomnia

I'm sorta new to lifting should I ask my Doctor about stuff even If I'm not at risk

What's a good female lifting routine?

My lower back is too weak for it. I could never deadlift heavy.

suck my dick x2
gather your things and leave x1

progressive overload

I'm currently tracking all my lifts, and increasing the weight the next time at the time. I increase the weight by 2.5kg every time. (more for squats and dilly's bc the progress is gud). I'm eating 3400 kcal every day and hitting my macros, bit too much carbs but I'm working on that. Everything's progressing real good, especially bench, but The Press... So slow progress when compared to the squats/bench/diddly/etc. How come the progress on The Press is so slow?

> no deadlifts
REEEEEEE

Fuck you faggot
More than 1 year of lifting, perfect form and my lower back still hurts when deadlifting heavy

Noob gains will bump up but actual gains (muscle, energy, intensity, etc) will be very slow.

>perfect form
>lower back hurts

pick one

Soooooooo build up to it. Fucking coward.

Really sick right now but still wanna get some kind of workout.

What do you guys do when you're sick as fuck and don't feel like doing intense workouts?

Looking for ideas so I can do some light easy workouts while I wait for my headache/cold/constipation/bloated sickness passes.

Count the calories and make sure you're getting at-least 30g of protein per meal.

Improve your form.

Probably about a year to see an immediate difference.

Face, yes. Hair is not related to muscle development what-so-ever.

Stop being on a computer late at night, train your body to get up at a specific time and go to bed around a specific time.

Unless you clearly have a problem (physical disability, scoliosis, fractured joint, manic depression, etc.) you have no reason not to lift with everyone else.

They can happen, don't worry about it.

Yes, the difference in performance between a caloric surplus and deficit are day and night.
I'd say start upping your calories right now. 5-10 pounds don't really make a big difference. Gaining muscle does.
Also, don't "bulk", slowly increase your caloric intake up to your calculated need. Track your weight on a weekly basis and reassess your intake every month or so.

>Best ways to get good filling meals
Lots of veggies, drink lots of water.

>How do I stop my hands clicking each time I do a pressup
don't know

>How long until you can see a noticeably difference in your body, I've been lifting for about 4 months and I can sense that my legs and calves have gotten much bigger
You should see a difference already. Though maybe it's still hidden under fat.

>Does lifting and diet help get better face and hair gains
Losing bodyfat uncovers your facial structure, which is usually better than a round blob for a face. Though it won're make a weak jaw/chin strong. Hair, not so much.

>How 2 stop insomnia
don't know

>I'm sorta new to lifting should I ask my Doctor about stuff even If I'm not at risk
No. Especially if you're doctor doesn't lift himself.

then lift lighter

Uses much fewer and smaller muscles than the other lifts. You can try a few things to keep progressing:
- buy microplates and make 0.5-1kg jumps instead of 2.5kg
- progress in weight 1 set at a time
(i.e.
day 1 50kg 5x5
day 2 52.5kg 1x5 + 50kg 4x5
day 3 52.5kg 2x5 + 50kg 3x5
day 4 52.5kg 3x5 + 50kg 2x5
etc)

What's some good clean bulking food that's cheap and simple to make?

you stay the fuck in bed and rest. Forget about gains, your body is weak. Don't get other people sick because you're impatient.

Rest

Going on a 6 day trip next week how many gainz will I lose am I back to square 1 basically?

Thanks bros will do

>6 days
Literally nothing will happen. Just treat it like a deload week.
Or are you going to eat junkfood and get drunk?

I won't be able to eat like I normally would, but I'm gonna try and eat clean mostly (probably restaurants etc), and I don't drink alcohol so no to that

In that case, just try to eat properly (don't be autistic about it though) and you can come back to where you were. You might even perform better because you gave your body some rest time.

How do you guys progress as you begin to hit intermediate on some lifts but others are not even close. I'm starting to stall on OHP and BP but Squat and Deadlift have a way to go still I believe. Part of this is I had a leg injury in the middle of my training that really set those lifts back. But i've deloaded the other two a couple times and i'm really struggling to make progress even using micro plates and going up only 2.5 lbs.

BP 3x5 @235 (Failed last 2 sets @ 237.5)
OHP 3x5 @165 (Failed last 2 sets @ 167.5)
P.Rows @205 (Failed last set at 210, might still be able to squeeze out a little more progress).

Squat 3x5 @285 and going fine still
Deadlift 1x5 @325 and going fine still

When deadlifts should I 'feel' it in my lower back or more upper back?

17 year old female, 5'3" and about 145 lbs. Excersice moderately; not only jogs but also a lot of strength training, kept at moderate levels. Had been counting calories until shit hit the fan and I lost it. Getting back on it. Counting a max of 1300 a day, minimum of 1100. Do I absolutely need to count the cals of veggies and fruits so long as they are fresh?

Did anyone have trouble assembling a barbell?

I have to use pins to put together the barbell but they're too big to fit. Do I have to force them in with a hammer and vaseline? Or should I just return it?

I don't know what machine to use and which machine one to start with and how many reps and sets

i'm 5'6 = 169 cm and 174lb = 79kg "skinnyfat" and i want to cut

also i wanna start with 4 - 3 days a week in the gym and the rest is just swimming cause i enjoy swimming more than anything but the problem is i can't work my body too much so i will do it in the 3 days

Yes, you count all calories

read the sticky faggot

Okay so what the fuck do I do with oats?

What source can I trust most to give me the calorie info if it is not listed with the product?

Count everything you fat bitch.

>microwave with 1 cup milk
>mix protein powder AFTER COOKING because if you microwave whey it gets chunky and disgusting
>mix in fruit of choice or cinnamon
>enjoy top tier breakfest

Lol thanks

Should be lower.
Your ass and lower back is doing the work

But when I first started doing deadlifts, my upper back felt sore because I wasn't used to keeping my shoulders back against that kind of weight

Those are some strong lifts friendo.
You should change your progression system in that case.
Keep DL and Squat like you're doing right now (I suppose you squat 3x/week and deadlift every other training day?)

Look up the "Texas Method" for the other lifts.

do SS faggot

Return it, I bought some weights where the hole was too small to fit the barbell it was supposed to fit, contacted them and they sent me new weights

Mix with hot water.
Eat

And sugar if you're a fat cow

How long in the microwave?

leave it overnight

I've been Squatting twice a week (M/F) and Deadlifting on W. Doing Greyskull's LP. I'll take a look into Texas Method for progressing the others. Thanks.

Where do you live?

North part of America, why?

My recommendation is not to count veggies but count fruits. That is only for non-starch veggies. Its better to eat those and be healthy then try to cut those to make room for shitty food.

With that said, calories from veggies do "count" so you want to monitor your weight as it goes up or down. If you find your weight being static or going up, cut calories (but not veggies).

Is it too much of a big goal to be able to OHP my own bodyweight? (220lb)

It's a hell of a thing if you can do that.

OHP is the fucking devil. Progress is super slow and slides back faster than you gain

OHP-ing 1pl8 is already considered really good, 100 more pounds seems extraordinarily difficult.

As long as you know its a long term goal, I think its fine. You will want to work on short term goals as well during that time. And you will likely need to do things like push presses to get used to overloading it.

Look into where you start to slow down and fail the left so that you know what is holding you back. But also understanding that a 220 OHP is going to take awhile. Years likely. 3+ 5+ maybe. It depends on the person.

How much do you do now?

whats the minimum standards to wearing a compression shirt?

I think the 1plate meme on ohp feels kind of weak for a 1RM. I'm just now finishing my linear gains on OHP/BP and i've already hit the 1/2 on ohp/bp people say is impressive and I don't look impressive at all. I've also only been training for about 8 months.

As I posted earlier, i'm hit 3x5 @ 165 on the OHP. With a body weight of 190.

Fucking hell m8, that's a good OHP. I mean, if you want to do it, do it. I'm looking at an end goal of 150 OHP and that seems years away for me.

Does lifting actually give you a more structured jawline?
I've never thought so, I lift to compensate for my mediocre jawline, but I see people saying it helps.
And yes, bitter genetics didn't give me a jaw like pic related

>i've already hit the 1/2 on ohp/bp people say is impressive and I don't look impressive at all.

strength gains =/= aesthetic gains

It's a good goal to hit after a couple years of lifting.
My PR is 70kg x6 @73kg bodyweight. Tested 1RM is 75kg.
Lifting seriously for 2.5 years. (Did some shitty bro training before that)

No. Jawline is 100% genetics. Lifting will not change the muscles or bone structure in your face. However, losing weight will definitely make your jaw more defined since you don't have fat covering up the muscle and bone.

Any actual Studies supporting paleo Diet as a healthy choice?

Also....how the hell would you eat enough carbs as a recovering spooky skelly?
130lb-173lb so far.

Sad that's what I thought, and I'm already skinny so it is how it is

Other than the obvious advantages to eating non hormone filled meat and supporting local commerce.

Paleo is a load of shit that has tangential benefits

If you keep a close eye on your diet and eat selectively, it's always a good thing
But thinking that eating something that humans once at 10K years ago is inherently better is just dumb

Paleo is stupid, a caveman would club you to death for a snickers bar

Yeah, I mean a 2+ years goal. Hopefully I'll hit 1+/2/3/4 this year yet.

> 92lbs for 5x5
I've begun LP this month, after screwing around for 6 months.

I have a friend who does bodybuilding semi professionally - (I don't know what level desu) and he helped out an even better friend of mine get ripped Af and drop a ton of weight.

Anyways, this is about 3 years later, they both advised me to eat fish instead of chicken if I needed more visual motivation. Their reasoning is that your body dries up faster when you eat fish. So you look super lean and when you get that pump you'll see more definition. It's not really about the nutritional value rather than the effects it has on your body. In fact this guy only eats fish (for meat) two weeks before a competition.

I'm wondering how much of this is true or is it just bro-science?

I really don't need motivation to go to the gym, in fact I love it but I really wouldn't mind looking leaner considering I'm still cutting.

For my first steroid cycle should i stay on a strength training program or go into a more bodybuilding style split?
Could i double up and take some from 2 different programs as long as a find a way for them to not interrupt each other? Like avoiding burning out legs one day and having to do heavy deads the next morning.
I want to achieve zyzz tier aesthetics but also focus on my athleticism for mma, and weights are my time to usually focus power, as i do various aerobic excercises including running for cardio and endurance.

>wants to achieve zyzz tier aesthetics
>strength training

sure ur ready for roids little fella?

>studies

Are saunas good for you?

"Good" is a meme

They do feel good, though

Its a battle inside me i know they contradict but i believe i can find a medium...im not trying to be a powerlifter or strongman afterall.

Is there any point buying a incline bench if I already own a flat bench?
I see a couple exercise more I could do but not sure its worth it.

Do they ruin your workout?

Which protein bars are best for my body and why? Also, should I only consume protein after workouts or is it ok regularly in order to keep my stomach full for less consumption of nasty shit?

Hey dude.
How do I make lunges hamstring focussed?

By widening it:
> short lunges: Quad dominance
> medium lunges: Hams dominance
> long lunges: Glutes + Hams dominance

I've started doing rack pulls as a way to hit my traps more, but my lifting straps are seriously irritating my wrists when I do it. What are some good straps to get that wouldn't do this?

Also, the max weight I can get on the barbells at my gym is 320kg, cause 25kg plates are the heaviest they have, and I can only fit 6 of them on. Should I just increase the rep range? Shouldn't be too hard since I 'm only doing singles with 320kg atm. vid related

I mean, it might be partially true since fish is about the leanest cut of meat you can get. That said, pump only matters when you're actually muscular.

Learn about macros and come back.

How do I into Heracles mode?

More specifically, what are some good exercises to get the serrated anterior defined and that "V line" on the waist?

ok Veeky Forums help me out here.

so i'm following these guidelines for my diet right now:

Eat under 1200 calories.
Eat under 20 carbohydrates (but eat more fat)
Eat plenty of protein.
Eat 3-8 PM.
Fast on Tuesday and Thursday.
Run 35 minutes during morning and night 4 out of 3 days of the week.

If I decide to eat more carbs, do I have to eat way less fat?

Typically in my regular dieting I've been eating 60g of fat and 62g carbohydrates. Is this still okay to do, or should I reduce carbs?

Thanks!

Since you can't really make gains while cutting should I just focus on cardio to drop the weight and start lifting when bulking?
Also someone once posted this online calculator that calculated how much you should be able to lift given your body size and physical level does anyone know what that site is?

You're eating 1200kcal a day and less than 20gram carbs? What's your tdee? That's an insanely low amount of Carbs.

You've been immensely helpful. Here's your 'you' plus her.

>Eat under 1200 calories.
stop
>Eat under 20 carbohydrates (but eat more fat)
why are you doing keto also
>Eat plenty of protein.
No specific amount? Stop
>Eat 3-8 PM.
stop
>Fast on Tuesday and Thursday.
stop
>Run 35 minutes during morning and night 4 out of 3 days of the week.
4 out of 3 days? The fuck are you talking about?

this is a "please kill me I want to die" diet. Don't be fucking stupid. Crash diets don't work.

I'm into week 4 of C25k, which is 3mins running, 90s rest, 5 min running, 3 min rest, x2

I got to the second set of my 3min run and had to stop. My heart was beating like crazy. Do I need to take a day off or is it alright to try again on Thursday?

That's a fucking dangerous diet what the fuck is wrong with you? did you even look up what you should and shouldn't do? your metabolism is going to shit itself at this rate

No

Im a finn and stong as fuck.

Cardio doesn't really benefit from day breaks, imo
You can do it every day

Try having a small meal ~2 hours before your run

I'm having an issue with my deadlifts I'm able to lift more than my grip strength can hold anything I can do to fix this?

retard, you didnt even lift the shit in the webm

holyshit fucking egolifter nhiggerr

I'll try it, I don't like to eat stuff before I run though, I find I get nauseous.

read sticky x10

Joints disagree on the long run, dont do cardio everyday. At least limit it to LISS if you do.

So do I, normally, but if I eat something small a few hours before, I can reap the energy benefits without feeling full

Need some advice about asymmetry. I'm still fairly new to everything but I know that my right side and left side are not even. Measurements and knowing my body prove I'm very asymmetrical even in my chest but also my right ass cheek is fatter than the left.

Can I correct this somewhat by working one side more than the other?

I am also asymmetrical and am curious to know what helps

How do I quit being a self-conscious bitch? I want to quit being a fatty and start running, and I just moved to Florida so the weather is good for it. However, I'm so worried about people making fun of me, laughing at me, etc. that I can't bring myself to start. It also doesn't help that I don't even know how to get started.

Nothing you can do and should not worry about, especially as you said youre new. It means youre a fucking dyel and the cure for that is to lift more. Hit 1 2 3 4 and see howsit looking then.