Foam rollers

Do you faggots use them and have you noticed any benefits, specifically for back pain

Pic related, the one I just bought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9-QyXEIdkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are memes

regular foam roller does me fine.
I use it between every other deadlift set.
seems to keep me loose and "firing".

>not used a knobby buddy, or whatever that is.

They work great for me. Minimizes my soreness especially after leg day.

Yeah, I use one. Really helps with lower back pain/soreness

a tennis ball works just as good

Bought one to aid in recovery and pain. Never used it. Fixed all pain by fixing form.

IMO they are a literal fitness industry meme which only hides problems you should be fixing.

I don't use them after lifting but I use them after every time I play pickup basketball.

Hurts like hell but does wonders to my legs.

foam roller + lacrosse ball

the foam roller gets used mostly for just rolling my whole back and cracking it with occasional glute and leg use

lacrosse ball is used to pin point tight areas all over body

yes it helps. it's no miracle cure but it feels better. you can also bruise yourself pretty bad if you go overboard so there's a technique to using them. don't excessively roll. it's very individual.

GUYS ONE QUESTION NO ONE ASNWERS MEE

IS WORTHLESS TO USE A FUM RULLER IF YOU ARENT WARMED UP?

Never used those but I do a few stretches for lower back pain and they help a lot

Foam rollers are amazing and they restore ROM when I'm super sore. When I get knotted up it does wonders as well. But like user said it's very individual

I own the same one. My legs had been so tight lately it had been giving me lower back pain. Hurts like fuck but feels good to not feel 40.

I use a pvc pipe and it really helps with SI/glute aggravation, but rolling my hip flexor and IT band doesnt seem to do shit for hip pain

I'll just leave this here: youtube.com/watch?v=g9-QyXEIdkw

Since I want to I will not give you the answers you seek instead, other answers because you only wanted one: Cats have claws and I can't count to five

People use it for warm ups? I thought they were for after use only to help alleviate soreness.

Lacross ball was much better, though. Sucked doing it.

NICE MEME LOL

Any good guides for foam rolling quads? Mine are almost always sore since im either doing HIIT or Squats/Deads

A regular foam roller would work just as good as that.

just use a rolling pin

Tennis balls aren't firm enough for me. Lacrosse balls are pretty decent for targeting spots that a foam roller can't hit well.

There's nothing special about a foam roller. It's just self-massage.

LOL @ you trendy fags.

Do you cut with pic related?

If you cant deal with the soreness and tightness you just do zumba or whatever