I'm fairly new to my gym. 1-2 months Pretty much. Nobody talks to me but everyone talks to eachother...

I'm fairly new to my gym. 1-2 months Pretty much. Nobody talks to me but everyone talks to eachother, all the girls are taken and follow their bfs and if their not following their bfs, they are nearby. I tried making convo and everyone just kinda gives me the shake-off to continue their shit, but then they eventually run off to talk to someone else. Will they eventually want to talk to me since I am like 2 months in the gym, or do I not have their respect yet since I'm not fucking ripped? There are some guys who are smaller than me and they get chatted up.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2012/12/05/why-are-so-many-professional-millennial-women-unable-to-find-dateable-men/#462b104d7801
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you can talk you're not working out hard enough. don't be that guy.

This is pretty much what I've heard about gyms.

Absolutely useless for socializing.

And it's annoying when people suggest the opposite.

>that one guy who you try talk to and he just stares at you and doesn't say a word
happened to me TWICE

What did you say..?

Why the fuck are you trying to socialize with people in a gym anyways. It's a place where people focus on themselves, nobodies interested in talking. And when convo does come up, it happens naturally, not you trying to strike it up.

Have you ever considered that it may be because of your autism?

>Why the fuck are you trying to socialize with people in a gym anyways.
Because it gets incredibly hard to socialize towards the late 20s and onwards, especially when work and school were total busts.

And for some reason, a bunch of people suggest trying it.

I said....
"that's a workout I need to start doing more ;)"

Nah nigga you didn't say that did you

>tfw going to be 24 in july
>tfw I am getting nervous because I have zero friends
I'm literally starting to panic. What the fuck am I going to do? Where am I going to meet a girl?

YOU DON'T GO TO THE GYM TO SOCIALIZE FOR FUCK SAKE

Neck yourself OP

when i talk to people it's mostly when they need a spot or i need it. sometimes people ask for form check or advice.

small talk at gym never works or maybe i suck at it. the only people i see that talk are those that are there with friends.

>autism awareness

WHERE THE FUCK DO I SOCIALIZE THEN IN THE FUCKING STATE OF MISSOURI THAT I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE SOME FUCKING HOPE THEN? I AM ROTTING AWAY

Do what most people do. Make friends in school or at work. Hang out with them when available. I lifted at a commercial uni gym for two years. Was pretty lonely ill admit. Then started at a weightlifting gym because I want to get good at it. With these people I socialize with because a part of a recreational club is to be social as well. I lucked out because of my interests maybe.

The world does a terrible job of catering to adults who are lonely so you need to make those steps yourself. You're trying by making friends at the gym but unfortunately for you that's the last place you go to make friends. The people that are talking already know each other from outside and just happen to lift together.

30 year old here.

First off: Give up hope. Immediately. Let it drift away.

I don't say that because it's too difficult. I say that because women lost their virtue and they became way too aware of how little they have to try. However, at the same time they assume they have it 'just as rough as men'. But to believe both, at the same time, forces something sinister into the brain. "Men don't do shit (because I don't!), but constantly complain about everything! What. The. FUUUUUUCK" The wage gap myth never could've gotten as big as it did, without this sort of shit. "We're equal but I have it so easy. That means they have it easy, but why are they so ANGRY. FUCKING SHITLORDS"

Just boycott for now.

>Make friends in school or at work.
I hope you realize that user is asking because that never worked out.

You cannot know how angry people get when you suggest this.

Then go back to uni or find a low tier job and work yourself up. Or he'll turn to a life of crime maybe. People are everywhere.

Have opposite problem.
>Several randoms have spoken to me first, and continue to do so after getting showered again and again with spaghetti
>Regular who pulls the most sees me leaving as he gets in, I'm mad sweaty hard workout
>Him: Hey man looking good and tired, today leg day?
Are there actually people who don't do legs every day?
>Me: yes...
>Me: actually no... I do legs every day, today was pull so I did deads.... Hehe
Fully expect he will feel uncomfortable or not know how to respond to such awkwardness
>Him: heck yeah dude keep it up. See you around.

It's hard to believe that for most of the world, having a simple impromptu conversation and not sounding like an idiot or having it raise your heart rate is a trivial normal thing.

>Then go back to uni or find a low tier job and work yourself up.
KILL YOURSELF FOR THINKING ABOUT SUGGESTING THIS.

Anyway now onto the rest here. Let's see.
>People are everywhere
Yeah and they have these devices that allow another person to be in their ears whenever there's a dull moment! And a lot of people use this as a forcefield to deter any social interaction from happening!

In the past, sometimes you'd just be stuck near someone, and you wouldn't really be into them initially, but you'd find a common interest somewhere and the spark on the fuse starts moving. Now there are more ways than ever to squash that spark.

People are not everywhere. People bring their pocket worlds with them. They might as well be 10,000 meters in the air from where you see them standing.

The gym is SHIT for meeting people, but so is everywhere else in public.

But don't think I forgot telling you to kill yourself for that other suggestion, sir. Please still do that.

why is the world so fucked for men?
Why is every girl with a boy but how come it's not the other way around? Why is every guy not with a girl? Are our dicks not as good feeling for them as pussy is for us or what?

>why is the world so fucked for men?
Men threw other men under the bus to meet the demands of these increasingly ingrate-y women.

The true whiteknights.

Also, there was a lot of bullying of the homemaker. Women feel pressured into being strong and independent. But the problem after that is hypergamy. Women HATE dating down after they've reached a certain class. Read this shit: forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2012/12/05/why-are-so-many-professional-millennial-women-unable-to-find-dateable-men/#462b104d7801

>Are our dicks not as good feeling for them as pussy is for us or what?
This is a very stupid question tho.

Dude. Yo. Dawg.

The dick is the biggest pleasure sponge on this earth. So many nerves in one place. The vagina can't even compare. You ever heard about a woman who describes sex as being a chore? Well I have. That's not all women, but I've never heard of a man saying anything like that. That's enough of an imbalance to make your question extremely stupid.

>Read this shit:
>forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2012/12/05/why-are-so-many-professional-millennial-women-unable-to-find-dateable-men/#462b104d7801
This paragraph in particular.

That is in their very chemicals. They can't get rid of it. Feminism ran on the myth that they could.

>Women have it easier
>Getting Laid
>Struggling to get friends

That's something that you can overcome.
I did. Being a dude is way better than being a woman at the other side.

>women become irrational when they bleed.
>being weak and fragile
>plagued with insecurities about looking old
I don't want that shit for me

Feminazis got that right, a woman is valued by how pretty she is (Young, fertile, desirable to men)

A man is valued for what he's capable of.

Fucking faggots. You were given the lottery, a dick... and you're crying about it because it's "too hard".

For being creative, yes I won the lottery. I got to be born as a human male.

But in terms of dating right now, you're fucking kidding yourself dude. Someone with zero experience, and no wingmen helping them, is fucked. Because after those two bits of criteria, going out in public doesn't work. At all.

"Just go to work or school for a network! And if those don't work, MOVE AWAY OR GET A NEW JOB!"

Fucking insanity. People will say anything except admit courtship got smashed to pieces.

Fuck off, straight cis males are literally the most privileged people on the planet.

Shit that women have to put up with:
1. Women are treated like second class citizens. Women are never taken seriously. They are assumed to be incompetent until proven otherwise.
2. Women are the primary victim of rape.
3. Women are subject to discrimination from males in the work place.
4. Women are shamed more than men.
5. Women are make less money than men.

>straight cis males are literally the most privileged people on the planet.
shit tier bait my friend, youre gonna get alot of (you)´s but its still shit tier bait

>tfw dick too hard

Okay I know this is a goof but
>2. Women are the primary victim of rape.
I'm constantly shocked women actually believe this one. Like all of a sudden it doesn't count when it happens in prison, which is where they stole the term rape culture from.

Replying to a troll but
1. Second class citizens that can ruin a life with just accusations, get shorter prison for same crime
2. No they are not if you include prison
3. This is illegal. He'll you are more than equal after AA
5. Because they work fewer hours and prefer easier lower paying jobs like secretary over "bad" higher paying jobs like garbage collector

1. in some situations sure
2. lol no
3. in some situations sure
4. by other women, absolutely.
5. true but for a variety of reasons that mostly have to do with career choices and the decision to have children.

Is the guy complaining the same guy from the other thread?

How about you stop trying to find excuses you god damn autist?

>4. by other women, absolutely.
Yes. I have no idea where women ever got the idea that men do anything but coddle (not-fat) women.

The guy?
Other thread?

Good thing you were so specific! We'll get to the bottom of this.

Hurry

>

I can alreeady tell you're an autistic virgin just by that picture OP.

Guarantee this fruity faggot is trying to barge into conversation midworkout or looks like a fucking rapist.

I'll have you know I'm extraordinarily, staggeringly average looking.

Can't see shit cap'n