but still autism

how do i land qt gf? I legit don't know how to date

You don't.

*raises paw* =^w^=
I-I'll be ur gf, user
*blushes* x3

Go back to /b/

go out, get social and shit
it's hard thing to do, I just singed up for dancing lessons because it's full of chicks

All I want is a quirky qt 3.14 girlfriend

Sorry this is Veeky Forums. Not /howtogetgf/

>I just singed up for dancing lessons because it's full of chicks
oh look, it's THAT guy

these are desperate times my friend

Sound a little homosensual there my friend

no but i dont want that

You picked a bad time to be alive, OP.
Here, read this

so basically I should deadlift more?

nice try, satan, but there are good girls out there. my theory is that guys get the kind of girl they deserve. if you're a bitter, cynical bastard you'll probably end up with terrible girls. all my relationships, including my current one, have been with humble, loyal, intelligent and beautiful girls.

Reminder that qts aren't actually pure and sucked about as many dicks as a party whore.

>but there are good girls out there
Yeah. But there aren't enough.
>my theory is that guys get the kind of girl they deserve.
... No. The good fellas outnumber the good dames at the moment.
> if you're a bitter, cynical bastard you'll probably end up with terrible girls.
You got the cause and effect backwards.
>all my relationships, including my current one, have been with humble, loyal, intelligent and beautiful girls.
What do you want people to say to that? How meaningless for us to hear.

>Yeah. But there aren't enough.
maybe, who knows.

>... No. The good fellas outnumber the good dames at the moment.
Not sure I believe that. Guys tend to think they're way better than they really are. They simply don't see their own flaws and then they don't understand why they can't find good women. I've read 2 interviews with professional matchmakers who said the same thing: guys come in and are completely unaware of their own (lack of) worth. No matter how fat, ugly, uneducated and horrible they are, they still think they deserve a high quality woman.

>You got the cause and effect backwards.
I doubt it. I mean, you can get burned in a bad relationship or two, but if the majority of your relationships are with shitty women then it's pretty obvious what the common factor is.

>What do you want people to say to that? How meaningless for us to hear.
Nothing, really. I'm saying that in my personal experience there are plenty of good women out there. They are not too hard to find.

Alright. To put this bluntly, you didn't argue against my points very well at all.

>I doubt it. I mean, you can get burned in a bad relationship or two, but if the majority of your relationships are with shitty women then it's pretty obvious what the common factor is.
I've never been in a relationship. But do go on and assume that also means my eyes were plucked out and my ears were cut off all my life as well.

> there are plenty of good women out there. They are not too hard to find.
All signs point to this being bullshit. Plenty of good women out there. Sure.

NOT too hard to find? Bullshit. Y'know the devices people keep in their pockets? That same device, when they put it to their ear and talk to people miles away? Do you have any idea just how much that changed about meeting people out in the open?--For the worse?

Talk to them like they're people cause I THINK they are at least

>... No. The good fellas outnumber the good dames at the moment.
Fuck you, being a 'good guy' doesn't have you deserve a good girl

Say that out loud and see if it sounds like something that would come out of a vile cult.

Put some stank on it while wearing all white. Just give it a try real quick.

If you think simply being a nice guy will work you need to revise. It's just not that simple

Get tinder, post some good pictures of yourself, wait for matches, then message BRRAAAAP. It's easy

>tfw no friends
>tfw no pics in interesting places
>tfw no hobbies

WHAT DO I DO?? I was told you can't post selfies, but it's the only thing I can do.

Yes but you said 'deserve'. That a nice guy doesn't 'deserve' a nice girl.

And that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Did you expect me to forget how to read in the last 5 minutes?

No shit it's not working right now, dude. Girls have it too easy and it's fucked with their priorities. They have no idea what it's like on the other side and they don't care to know.

You completely misunderstood me, congratulations

No.

I didn't.

You stubbornness is a great judge of character for me, I was right to think what I did

>Talk to them like they're people
Bad idea. You'll end up being too polite and distant and the conversation will never go beyond superficial day-to-day small talk. It's better to objectify them and learn what buttons to push to reach the desired outcome.

No.

You weren't.

And also? You shouldn't be discouraging my dickish qualities at the moment, if you're condemning the nice guy's success rate.

Didn't it occur to you how backwards that was? Shame on you sir.

i have nothing in common with them
the only one i have a purpose in speaking to is men about abstract topics
basically only men as autistic as me
im kind of disgusted by how cynical I am, I have nothing in common with these stupid, frail women other than they have a nice ass or something and I want that

>Talk to them like they're people
Has this actually worked for anyone?
I talk to women like they're children, unless they're more intelligent than me. Usually the ones that are are ugly, so I don't talk to them anyways.

Next time you go out to eat with your family have the waiter get a pic of all of you. Try to get a picture with a dog because chicks love dogs. Also try to get a pic of just yourself outside anywhere. There's 3 pics and you're good.

This fucking no gf meme has to stop.

Men define attractiveness. We define what kind of women we want, and at the moment, we would rather bang sluts, chinese traps and whores who swallow cum (filthy waste of protein).
So this is what women aspire to be, seeing how that's whats attracting men. Just how we go and worry about our body and what fucking clothes we wear, they worry about how "THICC" their asses are and asipre to be hollow instagram whores.
Point is, we can chose the type of people we find attractive. Whether we want someone sporty, smart or loyal we can chose. The problem is that most girls either are completely brainwashed by feminism or think their entitled to their dream man that was conjured up through some shitty Facebook "justgirlsthings" meme.
Therefore choosing can sometimes be hard, which leads to men simply choosing the first one they get, thus reinforcing the idea that men want these kinds of girls.

At the end of the day, the ball is always in our court. We can initiate and just as quickly shut things down if we want to. The smartphone has changed the dating scene sure. However, then you should ask instead, if someone who is so emotionally attached to their cellphone is even worth it.
I don't have the secret to a woman's heart nor does any man here, and why so many women choose to cheat or leave relationships is beyond me. But simply shutting down the possibility for relationships, posting how shitty all women are and then crying about how your suicidal because you have no girlfriend is just plain autistic.

So please for the sake of this shitty board and perhaps manhood itself, please stop asking how to get GF or posting how shitty all women are.

I got you, op

dont, the vagoo is a trap, be gay