Gym Noobie

At what point are you no longer a gym newb? Is there a certain point you realized you were a regular, and felt like it was "your" gym, as opposed to the bigger guys gym?

For me it was hitting lmao1plate bench for 10 reps. Granted, this was at the YMCA.

Soon as you pay the membership fee.

I want to be her boy toy

I would let her sit on my face and piss in my mouth if you guys know what I mean.

.5/1/2/3 pl8. Literally everyone who squat is donig like 155-185 for quarter squats. So fucking weak

Spent 4 months in the machine section with the women and the disabled. Then realised they guys in the free weights weren't big ol' stereotypes but actually good lads.

1/2/3/4
was the point when I realized Iam not a weak faggot.

still weak by Veeky Forums standards.
but well, everyone here is supposed to be a 225lb bodybuilder/powerlifter.

>membership fee
university gym

I think I understand.

Soon as you walk in then. Being stronger doesn't make a gym "yours". People IRL don't have that competitive mindset usually, if they're casual lifters, like most of us here.

It's more like regularity.
Like I was at the gym late last night and the receptionist guy just left and some guy that is obviously there very often and was there for a long time that evening who knows him got to stay longer and told him he'd lock up.

Like I've only been going for two weeks I wouldn't be trusted like that.

are those anal beads around her neck?

Yes, but she likes to "pull the starter rope" to get her lover's "chainsaw" going rather than use them on her self

When you notice the regulars. Alternately when the regulars notice you as a regular.

MOMMMY MOMMMY user WANT MILKY

Alright love but promise me that you'll wash afterwards

I wonder, does older woman pee taste different than young girl pee? Or are there racial differences? By pure happenstance I've only had two young latinas pee in my mouth.

Fugg I've been flirting with a cougar at work and I think I should pull the trigger. She's in her 40s and from Sicily, great shape, beautiful skin and hair. Earlier today she came by and we made plans to do a happy hour after work this week.
>tfw her son is 3 years younger than me

meet him, wink at him, then later pound his mothers hips into a cast and wheelchair.

I know a guy (who was 18 at the time) who fucked an older married woman with a daughter his age.

Turned out she was mentally ill and needed sectioning in the end. He got laid plenty of times but she was a bit of a nymphomaniac so he backed off. Problem is he had the same job as her.

Boss who is 20 years older than me gave me a ride home within a week of me starting work. She let me drive and I got a blowie after. Had sex the next month during a holiday stay cation.

Shit is cash