>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Fuck off leaf

how do u know

Suicide works, you'll be like skele mode in no time.

Realize that anything worth doing takes time and effort. Whining and complaining gets you nowhere but deeper into your hole.

Git Gud

Kind of same m8. I'm 22 years old (almot 23 now) and I've never been in a relationship and I don't have a driver's license. I'm not fat, but I look out of shape and I've been lifting for almost two years now and my strength is only "intermediate" according to the internet. Feelsbadman.

The only time I had sex was with some drunk girl from a club and it was kind of shit.

I have very few friends and all of my friends only care about getting high and playing video games. I'm at uni, this was my first year, it's almost over and I literally didn't make any friends, do anything fun or have any fun "uni" experiences, I feel it's mostly because I didn't live in a student dorm. Feels like I'm losing my life completely. Wasted years of my life working to save money, now I'm at uni, struggling to even finish my first year, no friends, no cool stories, no relationships and no girls etc.

"Normal" is relative. "Normal" people have shitty experiences too they just don't talk about them and act like everything they do is amazing.

>24
>High school drop out
>Don't really need a license and cars are bloody expensive
>42k salary job
>Fat ass getting Veeky Forums, 35 pounds so far
>No idea on my test level
>Had lots of sex but I never really enjoyed it so I haven't had a gf in 7 years and things are starting to get lonely
>Lifting still sucks but I need to make up for my mistakes
Life is just a cunt sometimes, just roll with it and fix it while you go and realize some things can't be or shouldn't be fixed

how to lose weight:

1. do burpees
2. do more burpees
3. throw up
4. do burpees

>TFW 22 years old loser
You probaly have 60 years to improve so..

>TFW never graduated highschool
So what, visit evening classes

>TFW no drivers license
Go to driving school, are you kidding?!

>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
evening school -> better qualification -> more shekels

>TFW fat dyel
Work out fat fuck

>TFW low testosterone
Eat right, exercise and get enough sleep and it will rise

>TFW kissless virgin
When you jump on the selfbettering train girls will come automatically

>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
Memememe, I started a new thing and am not perfect on Day 1 - Cheese to your Wine?

You and you alone are responsible for your personal luck and wellbeing.
Start now bitch altough this is old pasta afaik

Fucking newfags
This gets gosted 3x a week

>When you jump on the selfbettering train girls will come automatically

hahahaha very funny

I bet some people can identify with this and we give constructive advice. AWESOME

all gonna make it

Book a holiday to bangkok and build your sexual confidence there. Get that out of the way and find a new fire for life.

TRUE

have you made different experiences?

>Book a holiday to bangkok and build your sexual confidence there
Until you realise you've been dicking a ladyboy

Except it's pretty true. Girls have a sixth sense for desperation. When you stop giving a shit and focus on improving yourself, you become less of a needy beta cuck and consequently are no longer pussy repellent.

This user get's it. If youre lets call it in the zone you are selfish but nice. Makes the pussy wet

Rio would work also even Cuba now they lifted the embargo

watch some zyzz

I used to be a much bigger loser than I am now. I got in a good shape, got a job, got hobbies, but im still a kv. I've met and talked with way more girls in the past year than before, but the majority are in a relationship and the remaining just seem to not give a fuck after a while. Maybe I'm just too autistic

Stop posting this everyday

t. normie

fuck a prostitute

>slowly realising I will fail my first 1 year in engineering

>depressed and started going less in gym

>not eating enough

>back to 24/7 luring on chan and watching tv shows

>since its male dominant degree no hot girls and I dont live in dorms, all my other friends eather learn 24/7 or they are depressed same as me cuz they failed

I am becoming THAT GUY..

Sounds like you think every girl talking to you is interested in marriage lol.

Maybe try be more open not forcing the situation. Afaik women just want to feel good first its all about the emotion. So try to have fun without being to needy for sex and you might get better results

Just be yourself