That first heart attack of the day

>that first heart attack of the day

Nobody unironically drinks this shit dude.

i just had two

Pussy
If those two students who accidentally got 30g of caffein in a study instead of 0,3mg survived then so can he

actually 1 can everyday, so what

>mfw I used to drink 4 a day

>tfw to intelligent to not sip

RIP

Here in Sweden they actually restrict this and you have to be over 15 to buy them. Problem is kids are retarded and drink this shit like water; one or two cans a day is nothing, way less caffeine than anyone who works an office job gets per day. If you're young and drink 5 cans a day then maybe that's a problem if you aren't used to caffeine. Then again I have older relatives who easily down 10 cups of strong, black, turkish coffee on a slow day, so maybe some people are just pussies who can't take their caffeine?

Shit, somebody should sue alcohol. I hear loads of people die from drinking too much of that too.

>mfw I drink 2 cans of energy drinks and 2 xl coffees a day average usually more
>still feel tired all day at work
I think I need to take a break from caffeine for a while, it doesn't do a thing for me anymore.

I can chug a coffee and energy drink and go to bed no problem right after.

>people actually drink shit like this
What's wrong with water, milk, coffee and tea?

I drink them on long drives which I do often for work, you can get an energy drink down faster than hot coffee so you get jolted quick.

TESCO MEAL DEAL

Probobly not used to caffine, once your body is used to caffine 3-4 monsters shouldnt kill you

*sips fedora*

Welcome to Veeky Forums by the way.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Hello fellow britfag

Wow you are new. Sips is a great preworkout.

bet he drank the big cans of green that specifically tell you to limit the amount you drink

bet it wasn't the caffeine either, but the sugar. same thing happened to a kid i knew who drank nothing but mountain dew and played hockey. he survived, but had fucking extreme beetus after.

>extreme beetus

Oh I am laffin

iirc, it makes a big difference if you get it throughout the day vs all at once

literally everyone on this board does bucko

>inferior green sips

There's your problem

>That first HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG of the day

not me lmao

w8 a sec, monster isn't a part of the meal deal, or is my local tesco a fucking scam?

>dab

Mfw I'm such a teetotaler that the worst I've ever had is Gatorade

The kids a pussy. At 16 I drank 2 on a 15 minute lunch break.

> Drink 60 oz of Starbucks iced coffee, with no ice and light cream and sugar. Everyday. For about a year now.
Help.

I was, hand to moot, drinking a can every morning before it was a meme on here.

>i make up stories to impress random neets on the internet
How pathetic can you get?

>hand to moot
you fucking neet fag

It's not made up. I was buying it years ago. Still am.

I'm better off than you chumperoni.

>last

>chumperoni
lol

Who here sips with ice??? Is sipping with ice weird?

> Ice

If it's not a fountain pop there's no point

Related can you imagine monster fountain

>Who were rushed into dialysis

I drink either one each other day.

Rockstar master race

I used to be like this.

Don't take a break from caffeine, stop it.

You will be less tired at all times. Only problem is, when you do have a glass of coke, it might actually keep you from falling asleep.
But who drinks soda more than a few times per year amirite?

Me too. Started last March.

I do. Makes it last a little longer, hydrates a little better. It's a win-win.

Only the true king of Veeky Forums, Reviewbrah, drinks Monster with a passion.

Dude battlefield dog

Newfag of the year

he will never sip as hard as me

>having three and a half Monsters

Fucking retard. Just one already lets you leave humanity behind, that's why it's called MONSTER. Guess he must have wanted to leave existence behind as well.

I'm trying to get my sleeping back on schedule by doing an allnighter, and had 3 earlier. I just lifted, and I have a fourth in the fridge that I was about to drink. Should I be worried?

>16 oz. cans have a warning limit of 3 cans a day
>teenage dipshit drinks 84 oz.
>dies
Well color me surprised.

>that kid who drank too much V in the park before school and died

>DYELysis

my mate used to get nosebleeds cause he drank 6 a day everyday

I think everyone that drinks this garbage is under 25. Chalk it up to the retardation of youth.

>you
>not a redditor

Pick 1

26 here and I drink relentless

M8 the daily recommended maximum should be a lot lower than 0.5 of the fatal dosage

Yeah the amount this kid drank is only 602mg of caffeine. I surpass that amount pretty much daily.

Now the other shit that's in this shit, I'm not so sure. Regardless I'm guessing he had something else going on medically that played a factor.

And obviously just straight up retardation plays into it. Marketing to retards is where the money is it at.

Mate just make it yourself.. save a bunch of money. That's like 120$ a month

Are you fucking dumb? I just had 2 (for 4$) with my PWO meal.

Closer to 850mg of caffeine. He was drinking the giant 24oz cans, not the standard ones.

~600 mg of caffeine causing a heart attack.

lmfao.

try shit genetics and birthing a kid that suffers sudden cardiac death syndrome.

>tfw one can for 0,99 at LIDL

The caffeine isnt the only problem

What is the problem?

Caffeine doesn't cause sudden cardiac death.

Unrelated points.

Read a book.

Not sure if you're retarded but that's exactly my point.

Caffeine doesn't cause sudden cardiac death.

Please contain your teenage desire to be argumentative and instead focus on what the other person is saying before hitting 'post'.