Have you started to forget about her Veeky Forums?

Have you started to forget about her Veeky Forums?

Nope and there are so many hers.
Also check em

No. It's over a year now.
Thanks for asking.

No not yet, she only left this morning and is due home in 40 minutes.

Forget about who?
I legit have amnesia and can't remember a fair bit of shit from the last two years.

3 years for me

It's not about forgetting, it's about living with the memory because you have worth on your own.

I wish I had a her to forget

Im still in touch and it kills me, what do I do

No. Lost all gains progress I made. Back on it the last couple weeks and gonna kill it though. We're all going to make it gents.

Yea i moved on like a normal person.

Stop being in touch lol

You say that now but when u get there and get emotionally attached to someone who u give your world to and then just crushes everything you've done, then you will understand why you will wish you never had her to begin with....

It's almost been two years and no. Not one bit.

No.

I don't feel as much attraction as I did due to rose tinted glasses wearing off. However, I still compare most girls to her, fap to memories of her squirting and still want to fuck her. Also feel jealous that other people are allowed to be part of her life and I'm not. I'm not handling it well just now because I'm a bit depressed and whenever I'm a bit depressed I feel more controlled by the memories of her.

I disagree totally.

Love is fucking excellent and both having it and losing it is better than feeling bleak and half attached to the world. And I say this as a guy who's lost it, badly.

>be going out with perfect girl
>10/10 body, great in bed, always had those whole body spasm orgasms, nice face, voice etc
>100% completely in love
>first person I ever trusted fully within memory
>she admits she was flirting with people behind my back but wants to stop because she loves me
>heartbroken, break it off with her after about 5 years
>meet new girl
>seems great, got those love feels
>don't fully trust
>2 years into relationship
>sorry user I cheated twice and lied about stuff
>say I forgive but don't really, I just bottle it up
>5/6 years into relationship and still not forgave her and she knows it
>she essentially begs and works hard for my forgiveness every day and tells me everything she does and where she goes
>doesn't work
>sad AF but still have the occasional happy day
>her face kinda deteriorated a lot
>body got stretch marks n shit now
>also know she is infertile because I raw dog every time for years and shes not even on the pill and I don't pull out (and i know it's not me because I secretly have a kid that I don't see because the chick wants some other guy to believe its his.. she's probably like 13 or something now)
>don't want to leave GF because I don't like my chances of finding anyone I can trust
>too old now anyway to find a high caliber girl... scared I'll regret breaking up with her like I regret breaking up with the ex
>know deep down the ex was THE ONE.. the first love. The only true love. The only person I had put my trust into... the only person I didn't expect to betray me.

I haven't started to forget about her yet. When does the forgetting start? Is it even possible?

Is it better to run for the chance of finding this true happiness again and risk ending up even sadder?

The 10 year since last contact mark is closing in REAL fast.. Surely I will start forgetting by then... It seems like a lifetime ago. But I remember my old life with her much more clearly than I what is going on now.

I find the idea passe. But you're a cuck

I just read that back and imagined what the old me would think reading it...

Back then I would never have seen my life turn out this way. I was so optimistic. I just knew if I worked hard and was kind I would find success and happiness.

How fucking wrong was I.... I should never have broke up with her. I should have just been glad that she wanted to be honest with me and intended to not flirt anymore. I should have brushed it off and let her prove it to me before jumping to an emotional decision. I screwed my life up with one stupid mistake.

I lift and I lift to ease the pain. My muscles get bigger as my soul gets smaller. End this.

Lol completely forgot about her. Gains are through dah roof we all making it

Czech em too

>and i know it's not me because I secretly have a kid that I don't see because the chick wants some other guy to believe its his.. she's probably like 13 or something now

WOW, what a cunt you are and what a cunt she is.

Yes I have, it took like 10 months to lose the feeling of her. The only shitty part is that I have dreams of her and makes me wake up sad. It will come anons, each person is different when it comes to recovery. Keeping your mind busy helps a lot with these kinds of things.

Yes, and I'm trying to get a new her now

Sounds like your problem from day 1 has been depending on women for your quality of life.

Forget about who?

She was the best I've had, but every girl before her was the best I'd had back then.

Just gotta improve myself until I can get someone better.

Dre

THIS. I know that feel user

>i cucked a guy and he is raising my daughter
>waaah i cant find love feel bad for me
You deserve this

>tfw no stable job
>no longer going to college
>best way to meet girls is memeder
>last 2 girls i dated we make out on the first date, maybe go out once more and stop talking after that
>oneitis since 8 years ago won't talk to me
Veeky Forums related. Cut is going well senpai

Feelings aren't real user

4 days awake on amphetamines.
An written Essay about all the shit in my head
and the feelings were gone.

I just pretend that all those time I was just alone being boring.
nothing happened
she never existed
I will eventually believe my lies someday

Yep. Met a better girl and she is the new her but is actually in my life.

Yeah, starting to forget about her. It was fun but as soon as she started to work night shift our relationship started to fall apart. She would never shut up about her work husband and it pissed me off, she also never seemed to care about how I was doing.

Shit relationship the last year overall. I'm moving on well enough, I assume she is too.

Asked out this girl I've been working with at school today, she said she had a boyfriend but the whole thing didn't seem awkward. It was kind of shrugged off and we talked more about random shit. Getting tired of it seeming like all the girls are taken, it's starting to affect me.

I just want a decent relationship, some days it gets somewhat lonely that it even affects my lifts.

Yes I am. The cure was fucking 10 girls off tinder it was a lot of work but it was worth it in the end.

2+ years later and I hardly ever do.
Usually

>Once every few months I will see or say something and remember her.
>Especially smells or laughter or messy brown hair
>Ended a 3 year for no other reason than because I though she deserved better from her life than me.
>Man it sucks when I remember.

You're enough user...even when you think you aren't.

No you don't

kek

Yes. I became a misogynist.

>

>women aren't attracted to you
>get fit
>women are now attracted to you
>you now see intimacy as transactional and can't form meaningful emotional connections
>start holding some resentment for the opposite sex due to this despite knowing you treat unattractive women the same way attractive women treated you

One day I'll fix myself

Lmao.

I used to dislike girls and get upset when they stopped responding to me in messages.

Just the other week a girl messaged me about a date and I ignored her because she was ugly. It's a devilish kind of feel, but it feels good.

I was with her for 3 years. "Forgot" about her the day after i broke up with her. Made it easier that she was a bitch and i woke up from being a cuck.

Hope one day i can find a girl who means as much to me as the girls meant to the other guys in this thread.

>4 days awake on amphetamines
>and the feelings were gone

no shit son, I bet ALL of them were gone, can't imagine the come down on that one

no you won't, don't do this

when it come to this kind of thing you can't fool yourself without going completely insane

just accept it and move on, it eventually happens believe or not, just keep on living

not OP but holy fuck this hit home

Went to lunch with her today, I've been practically in love with her for months, but she's had a boyfriend so we were just friends, however she just recently broke up with her boyfriend
I told her how me and this one guy became friends after I asked him about her and how he told me she had a boyfriend
She laughed and asked how he would know she had a boyfriend then said he should have just let me try and go for her
I dunno how to progress anything though, we're really good friends now so I'm unsure of how to go about it

Fucking being friends user,i've been "friend" with this girl who had a bf in hopes of her liking me as smthing else than a friend.
So i went in vacation with her and a few friends hoping that something would happen but all i got was her writting love letters to her bf.
Don't let yourself sink into the friendzone user it will destroy you

Separated with my ex for a week tomorrow.

It hurts and all I want is a new relationship now, someone to love.
But I had no option in the relationship. She was going and behaving in a way that I could not live with and thus it was the best for us two to separate.

It's funny, because it was more or less her breaking up but still she insulted me and shit.
Still have to send her remaining shit to her.

Well thankfully for me she is the one that broke up with her bf, she was super unhappy with him and hates him now. So I don't think I'll have to worry about that aspect

But I don't know what to do for the rest, we have a similar class schedule this semester, we both have a 3 hour break in between classes and she's talked about carpooling and getting breakfast and stuff so perhaps that'll bring us closer. I'm thinking of bringing her back to my house one day and try and get a "moment" between us

>tfw get over things extremely easy, ie hardships, lovers, friends, material objects

who here /unattached/

who in their right mind wants to be friends with a girl

>tfw she just texted me

gonna ignore her lmao

>she literally told me she only let me have sex with her because she felt bad for me
how can i ever recover

jesus, what a bitch

Mah boy Im no PUA actually i'm a virgin but she clearly wants to spend more time with you.
Go get it user

>chasing a girl that's taken
If she's now free, understandable, but otherwise, why would you subject yourself to that shit? Don't give me the spiel about how she will make you complete or something of the sort please

But are girls not always friends with multiple guys?
So if you have a gf you will have to accept her meeting guys, texting guys all the time and shit.

So it's probably better for your soul to have female friends, otherwise people will see you as "jealous" or "clingy" if you don't like your girl hanging out with guys.

7 months

its gotten easier, but still inna sufferation

I wasn't chasing her when she was with her boyfriend, I still liked her a lot but I didn't stop trying out things with other girls, but now that she's available I definitely wanna pursue her

You know not what you ask for.

all the best then user

i'mI met her like 2 summers ago and i'm actually the one who friendzoned her.
We didn't see eachothers for like 1 year since she lives in Japan and turns out she got a bf in the meantine while i was building my hopes up and it all came crashing down this summer when she hit with that "You're my best male friend :)"
>tfw you'll never get another chance at a qt 3.14 japanese christian gf

Why'd you friendzone her

>together 2 years
>lived together 1
>been 10 months since i told her to never contact me again
>still think of her all day every day

im sure shes taken miles of dick since. she did before i tied her down

Oh God I'm a lonely fucker.
>met with 4.5/10 face 7.5/10 body girl I've been snapping for 1.5 months on Saturday
>we walk around her school, chill outside playing with my dog
>When we part ways she hugs me and puts her hand on my chest and we talk like that for a few seconds.
>most physical contact with a girl in months. Instantly fell in love. Fuck

I was blind ,i wasn't able to see that she wanted muh D and ended up blowing it
>be me be with her on boat
>she leaves the group and wants me accompany her
>she gets closer
>"Tell me user is there any girl you like"
>"No kek"
she didn't talk to me for the next days

tfw im so lonely that i fall in love with every single fuckable who's nice to me

She's actually pretty cool/smart , but I've always been a low self esteem lonely fuck. I even feel like she's out of my league.

No and it's maddening. I have another gf and everything and I still think about Her. Even after we broke up we stayed in touch a lot but we kinda drifted apart. I don't know why i feel like this too. My gf now is amazing and a freak in bed. I guess it's just how it is with first loves

I have to call her mom tomorrow to ask for a recommendation (I used to work for her) and I'm thinking of texting her afterwards and saying something along the lines of "hey, even after we broke up we were still really good friends. We should try to keep in touch better"

What do you think Veeky Forums?

lifts ?
go for it user, leagues don't matter she's clearly into you

She clearly likes you too, don't pussy out

Trying to, not working pretty well because nothing else to do but mope in my room and hating myself.

Go for it. If it doesn't work, go cold turkey and never even let the thought of her in your brain

Not yet. I'm not sure I want to.

;_;

>tfw broke up with my gf of almost 2 years
>not even a month later i've got a total qts number
>tfw crushin on her like M A D tho

i haven't felt his way in a looooooooooooong time

How to get over insecurities? She's going to med school and I'm fucking around 5th year finishing bachelors degree. I need some brain gains.

For the most part, yeah. I stil think about her a lot, and there's so much that reminds me of her. But she hasn't been in my life in a year. I've accepted that it'll be permanent, and I've indulged in other women and even romantic thoughts for them since she left.

I caught up with her over this past winter break from college for an hour or so. It was nice, but I realized that I'm in love with the person she used to be, not who she is now. I miss those times, but they are in the past.

Focus on being with your new girl, what the fuck man.

i feel that, i sometimes say i wish i never met her and that i was happier before, but i think i was lucky to have the experience and you can use everything you learned for the next girl who comes along out of nowhere who's gonna do everything for you and want only you. i tell myself i dont want someone who doesnt want me

But it feels wrong man. One side of me says to stope being a disloyal ass. The other side says "you know you still care about your first love and want her"

I'll probably do that. I might still have this weird thing for my ex but my gf now is pretty hot and always tries to push me to be my best

Bench 1rm = 235
Squats 5rm = 255
DL 5m= 275

Believe me, a new relationship right after a break up is a worst idea..been there a year ago after my first-love. I broke this other girls heart after the time and i realized i haven't felt nothing for this girl from start and was confused, telling my self this isn't only a bandage over my crushed soul.. Dont get involved with women after the breakup, even when you want to be loved and happy.. It does not work that way. If you have to fuck, find some hoes on tinder or wherever. Bad thing for me was I couldnt have sex with other women after the break up, it was just shitty and i was comparing them to my ex's sexy body and when i tried to fap, she was the best damn sexual memory and impulse, that when i did, all i could think of was her, as we used to have sex, so i was just fucking rock hard and wanted to cry simultaneously while jerking my dick off. Kek, ended up with my first-love eventually, we made up two months ago, found the roots of our past problems and I've never been happier

> 7 yr relationship
> engaged. wedding planning in full swing
> i become unemployed, depressed, and distant
> she ends it. no counselling, no more talk, just done
> Three months later, I'm still reminded of her 5 or 6 times a day and temporarily lose the ability to function

I started lifting heavy stuff to numb the pain. Made some progress. Bonus side effect is if I ever see her again I might be able to detect a hint of mire in her eyes.

Keep it up man. My ex mirin my gains was amazing to me

This is the type of shit that makes me want to talk to my first love again. I still hope we get back together sometimes. Even on nights when I have a warm body with me.

I have so much feels I don't know what to write here. I am not joking I kind of want to die in my sleep. Just so much shit. Things are becoming unbearable. I have depression and generalized anxiety disorder and I am neet. I recently started going to the gym to help my mood and stabilize myself and to feel like I was achieving something but I remembered we had bed bug problems and I can't go because I don't want to make anyone else get bedbugs. I am trying to get employment through this program but i have an appointment in March. I feel like I am missing out on shit ton of things. I want to move out of my parent's house but everything is taking too long. I am 27 now.

here.
I have been crying a lot daily because of anxiety and stress. My therapist is ok. The clinic I go to is always busy he can only see me once a week for 30 mins.
My parents are Muslim so they are always scared about shit. And they are cheap so they won't pay for extermination service. I never feel like I can win.

Don't worry user, you're gonna make it. Keep lifting no matter what. Set your goals, get that job.

We're all gonna make it brehs.

you dont.

>tfw proposed to the love of my life last fall
>set to get married in September
>actually couldn't be happier
>will never forget the one who got away

It doesn't keep me from doing anything, but sometimes I think about her and wish I could have made her mine, if only for one night.

There's a reason you guys aren't together now. Whatever bullshit you're telling yourself about "We fixed the problems we had before" probably isn't true unless you were very young the first time you dated, like high school young.

t. dating my first love currently for the past year and a half after not dating for 5 years.

How do you get over "the one that got away" user? I'm kinda in the same boat as you, just a long relationship, not marriage.

yeah no emotions but i still would like to kiss her.

I miss the way it used to be too, not how it was at the end. But it hurts me still because I feel like it was mostly my fault for bringing it down even though it might not be 100%.

It's hard to explain. I don't compare anything with my fiancé to her, because they're both very different people. I try to not think about it with remorse and remember no myself that what happened was for the best, and if it was different I might not be with the woman I'm with today.

You accept that the Romantics memed culture and the idea of true love is silly. If you find your thoughts turning back to the one that got away, cherish the times you did have. There's no shame in fond memories, but life changes and so do people.

Breakups happen for a reason. Its just another life you could have had.

>meet girl last January, really grow a crush for her
>keep trying to get her to go on a date with me, takes a while, she's hot and cold in interest and it drives me insane
>she's getting over a break up from the year before and is probably not over him
>we go back and forth, I'll go over to her place and things will seem great then she won't talk to me for a week or two driving me into confusion
>this process continues for most last year
>finally give up in December
>have trouble not thinking about her
>wonder how long it will take to move on
>get black out drunk at a friends going away party
>end up at the bars
>somehow end up with the number of a girl I had a crush on a few years ago, legit one of the hottest girls from my freshman dorm
>kind of text for a day
>don't talk to her for a week or two
>she sees me at the gym occasionally putting up big weight, can tell she is miring
>probably starts developing a crush for me
>text her again last week
>we've been talking consistently and I just took her on a great date

Everything going better than expedicated

and damn that is one good way to get over the feels I thought I was going to be stuck in this winter, bless the booze gods

Same exact thing here