That moment when you realize eating """"clean"""" is a meme

>that moment when you realize eating """"clean"""" is a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_acid_metabolism#Dietary_sources_of_fatty_acids.2C_their_digestion.2C_absorption.2C_transport_in_the_blood_and_storage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What? hes at a signing event? You think he planned meals for that?

There aint nuthin but peanuts in that bag.

>shape your health

kek

>Restaurant/cafe type place near me
>Can buy rice, chicken, broccoli and vegetables for £6

or I ca go and buy a double cheeseburger for £1.50 (440 calories)

What do

>He still thinks bodybuilding is about health
>laughingruhlwithcigarette.mp4

hes eating garbage because hes on steroids

>Has an occasional fast food meal while traveling for a BS work thing
>See I can McDonald's whenever I want just like him
He probably felt like trash after too. I know I do when I hit the drive thru on biz trips.

You do realize he cant walk anymore and hasnt bodybuilded in 4 years right?

Is this true? I haven't heard this.

lol

background?

I just realized this. My bulk is going well and im making all kind of strength gains. Who gives a fuck about the macros just eat enough calories and you're gonna get enough protein provided you dont eat like a little bitch

>wahhhhh its IMPOSSUBLE to ingest 500 more calories worth of chicken over the course of a day SIGH ugh *wipes mcdonalds shake from beard* *pulls shirt down* *logs out of /plg/*

Chemicals will make you feel like shit

only thing to watch out for is simple carbs they are empty calories and will only make you fat with no gain

IIFYM for tards

Yeah and you'll get fat as all hell while doing it, unless you hop on the juice

I heard he was trying to lift too heavy feels

learn to cook, have rice broccoli and chicken for 1.50

IIFYM is for people who want to lose weight or maintain and not health.
It's actually fairly sustainable and is better then nothing to tell you the truth.

SNAAAB CIDDYH!!! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA BUDDEEEEEH!!

>that moment when you realize enormous amounts of steroids aren't a meme

Oh really? A 150kg roided freak isn't about health? Woah.

Calories in/calories out masterrace

Snapped his shit up.

Learn your form children.

lmao

ronnie can walk just fine and hes in jamaica enjoying a cruise with his wife and children

oh and 8x mr olympia bitch

I order a grilled artisan chicken all the time from mcdonalds.

Its basically just a chicken breast between two pieces of white bread.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

coleman is fine he couldnt walk when he was recovering from surgery, that was last year

wrong

she wants to suck your fucking dick you fucking autist fuck

I go through drivethru and eat home

I hope that was copypasta and not some autistic rambling of a sperglord

We oughta weaponize you

stale pasta

I really love this pasta because I know in my heart it was legit written by some clueless autismo

recovering from a hip replacement

apparently most of this family has had to get hip replacements

eating clean is a literally a meme in terms of muscle gain as long as you get enough protein daily

you wont have good blood pressure or cholesterol levels but you will gain muscle fine

>that moment when you realize that you can eat shit and work out like shit and still get awesome gains on steroids

>Chemicals

When people hear "clean eating" they think its some low fat green shit while its been proven that fat is good for you, even saturated fats. Carbs is what makes you fat, not fat

I've realized that forever ago. Not speaking to health in any way, but i eat fast food / bullshit and am leaner and stronger than several of my other friends who are autistic about what they eat.

>2017
>Carbs make you fat

Christ not this meme again

>Carbs is what makes you fat

These are the people giving unironic advice on this garbage ass board.

Jesus Christ, that post is embarrassing, man.

kek

Welcome to Veeky Forums!

nutrient partitioning when you have that much muscle mass works very differently than for normal people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_acid_metabolism#Dietary_sources_of_fatty_acids.2C_their_digestion.2C_absorption.2C_transport_in_the_blood_and_storage

"Fatty acids (mainly in the form of triglycerides) are therefore the foremost storage form of fuel in most animals"
>fat doesn't make you fat

Fat makes you fat?
And carbs don't?

This 'un.

Genetics plus stretching your limits

looks like a hospital to me

Yeah man water makes me feel terrible after i drink it

Fucking chemicals man

lel

fucking kek

Mfw people don't know Ronnie now has diabetic neuropathy from the massive amounts of sugar he had to take to stop himself going hypo.

This dude used to slam incredible amounts of insulin.

Now his nerves are so damaged from the sugar that he can't contract his muscles properly.

Unrelated to the pic - he had a lot of back surgeries and this is him rehabbing from it.

he squatted ATG

i have not seen this pasta before

fat=fat
carbs=/=fat

i swear you people are clueless on Veeky Forums

>IIFYM for tards
Post a pic of your body so we can compare your physique versus mine on IIFYM

>Carbs is what makes you fat, not fat
Mom get off the internet.

he's a crippled, washed up has been who sells FAT BURNER CREAM because he's a financial retard (while cutler has a multi million business).

No shit he'd end up eating mcdonalds.

Eating too much is what makes you fat. Not carbs, fat, sugar, eggs, red meat, etc etc.

You could live off of McDonalds, KFC, Twinkies, Doritos and Mountain Dew and still not become fat if you're not eating over your caloric intake.

It's not rocket surgery..

no it's for fat people to justify eating poptarts and mcdonalds.

proper bodybuilders eat clean 90-95% of the time and eat dirty meals for the rest.

IIFYM lardasses from PLG/reddit do the opposite + train like a bitch + use much less steroids and no HGH, so they end up looking like jason blaha.

yeah, just ignore the whole turning into a fatass thing.

I mean, he's accomplished more than you ever will, so that's something.

And he threw it away by being a crippled fuck who peddles FAT BURNER CREAM to retards just to make ends meet because he was a financial idiot.

What a way to fall from grace.