Realistically, how strong could I get as 5'5? Is there any point in lifting for strength? Should I just end it?

Realistically, how strong could I get as 5'5? Is there any point in lifting for strength? Should I just end it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BM7btCuAclu/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vILCUr1dkeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just go for short chicks

No, manlets stay away!
short chicks are top tier, awesome in bed and with good bodies (usually, unless fat)

I don't need a chick user, I have a chick, I just wanna be strong. Will I make it?

You can become pretty strong, but your main advantage will be Dex instead of Str

Bro lol, most pro BB are under 5'10 Franco columbo flex Lewis? 54 and 55 also pound for pound the best Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting

The shorter you are, the less distance your limbs need to cover to lift things, plus a lower center of gravity.

You are actually at an advantage for strength, being short.

This advantage doesn't work against 6ft guys who are jacked though. They weigh more and therefor can lift more... But you can definitely impress any normie if you train hard.

Just keep bodyfat low so you don't look retarded.

What makes you think you couldn't get as strong as a taller guy? If anything lifting heavier weights would be easier for you because of your low center of gravity. Pic related was the same height as you.

So just tech for TWP? How can I acheive maximum DPS?

I just figured, a bigger muscle is a stronger muscle, a bigger guy can have bigger a muscle.

Being a manlet is literally beneficial or strength sports

instagram.com/p/BM7btCuAclu/
vid related is 5'5 and the current no. 105kg lifter in the ipf

give powerlifting a go op

search alphadestiny on youtube he's 5'5" and he's strong af

number 1**

OP here. What sort of PL routine should I do then? Wendler? Sheiko?

Quite strong.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vILCUr1dkeI

>alphadestiny
>5'5
pottery

Except strongman, where you use actual strength moving the most tremendous and unwieldy weight.

Phil Heath is 5'9" what the fuck? That makes me feel better about my height if one of us can make it to be one of the best.

The greatest powerlifter of all time was 5' 6".

Yea as mentioned you are at the ideal height for weightlifting and powerlifting, not so much strongman. You would probably have more of an advantage at the former cause your rough natty limit of a lean 65kg... but this only matters if you are competitive.

Daniyar Ismayilov is your height and was 68kg at weigh-in if you want to have a rough idea of what is possible

>5'5

Lanklets btfo. Manlet uprising.

>sumo
no liftÂș

pls stop encouraging op to be a twink when he needs to get FOKING BIGGGGG

Dude most bodybuilders aren't tall. Cutler's also 5'9. Ronnie was 5'11 and considered a tall bber.

This motherfucker C&Jed 190kgs at 62kgs. The record still stands. He is 4'11 and one of the greatest olympic lifters the world has ever seen.

you;re at an advantage in the squat and bench. good luck trying to deadlift though

Well he had mutant sized hands and feet for 5'6 as well.

>3pl8 squat and deadlift max

This is very, very true

5'6 reporting in.
My bench and squat are good, but my deadlift freaking sucks. What gives?

pound for pound, manlets are stronger then lanklets. they got advantages
in absolute strength the taller the better until you get to freakshow height

in BB you can look jacked faster then lanklets

arms are short

OP here, actaully my squat and DL are making good progress (besides my shitty grip). My bench feels very lacking though.

Squat 60kg
DL 80kg
Bench 35kg
All for 5

I'm 5'5 too mate. My stats are all around 1/2/3/4 and I spent most my lifting life doing brosplits and not taking it seriously. Theres no reason you can't get to 1/2/3/4 fairly quickly if you train right and eat big.

Routine?

My OHP is at 25kg

Push Pull Legs.

Been told that's a meme. What kindof split? 3, 4, 5 days?

Despite the smaller range of motions (half the man half the reps) your lifts are still somehow absolutely abysmal

Lol. In what possible way would it be a meme?

I don't work to weekly schedules, I just do Push Pull Legs and repeat, putting rest days in wherever I feel like it. Some weeks I do each day twice, some weeks I don't.

Pretty sure he's a noob dude.

Short guys actually have an easier time putting on muscle. Also their range of motion and body mechanics make it so they can bench/deadlift/squat more efficiently. Height is for aesthetics.

They don't put on muscle easier, they just have a smaller frame/limbs and look bigger faster.

>greatest powerlifter
>sumo