/thicc/ - Post thicc inspirations & cb pics, discuss how to get thicc through specific training methods, nutrition...

/thicc/ - Post thicc inspirations & cb pics, discuss how to get thicc through specific training methods, nutrition, supplements, /fraud/ if that way inclined. No homo.

/thicc/ pastebin & album:
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
imgur.com/a/JHD0q

What is /thicc/?
>Thicc for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (Texas Method, MadCow, 5/3/1), involement in sports (Rugby, Gridiron Football, Powerlifting, Oly lifting, Shotput, Boxing, Wrestling), 13% to 17% bodyfat. Twinks, ottermode, & bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thetysonfitness/
web.archive.org/web/20160306025657/http://weightrainer.net/training/beginners.html
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116864811
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this dude has the perfect natty body. thick but aesthetic. if hed try to cut more to get ripped without a cycle hed lose mass unnecessarily. and what for? thats a body a man can respect and a woman will love

what is mode on the right?

.Am I thicc yet?

yea, guys are going to want you to fuck them in the ass in no time.

Slob mode, tuck in your shirt right and suck in that gut for pete's sake

youve made it for sure

nigga I'm not gonna starve myself and lose all my gains, I just want to drop my bf% down a couple percentage points

How's everyone training and eating going?

omg hump me bitch

struggling with appetite :(

How tall are you?

6'2
>dem quads

HUNGRY SKELETON
53KG
168CM
CAN YOU FAGGOTS STOP USING THIS THREAD AS A EXCUSE TO JERK OFF AND ACTUALLY HELP SOMEONE TO GET THIC
LIKE A MANLY MAN AND NOT BE OTTEMRODE FAGGOT

eat more and lift heavy you fucking retard

>1.68cms

You'll never be a manly man anyways, user.

whos this qt?

>that height meme
i'm taller than 60-70% women in my country so that has literally NEVER been a problem to me
yeah i know u retard but i can barely lift the bar
are compounds enough?

Is this a good routine for a beginner aspiring to get thicc? pic related

Also, is there any thicc 6'5 natties?

>barely life the bar
not even memeing right now how can you possibly be this weak

but anyway yes do a strength routine and then switch to a higher volume push/pull or push/pull/legs

do SS then move on to an early intermediate strength/powerlifting routine like texas method, 28 free programs, c6w or >sheiko

doing casey butts full body
the problem is i have anterior pelvic tilt so i'm getting fucked over trying to learn the lifts and that hinders my progress alot
i can actually lift the bar easily desu but not without that aching back pain cuz of poor form

instagram.com/thetysonfitness/

PPL is shit. Do SS -> Texas Method

Foam roll and do mobility work to fix pelvic tilt

and most importantly for husbando mode: EAT BIG

I'm not doing PPL. It's full body with progression it goes like this
bench 2x10
squat 2x10
bent row 2x10
deadlifts 2x10
ohp 2x10
curl 2x10
planks

I can't buy a foam roll neither a lacrosse ball and yes i know that i need to stretch hamstrings do lunges and strentgh abs HOWEVER untill my back is fixed, it's very hard to lift

I was talking about the other user sugesting PPL
You can use PVC pipe instead of a foam roller
and your program seems pretty bad, no offence. what are your lifts

Pretty juicy m8, but tuck in your shirt bud

>web.archive.org/web/20160306025657/http://weightrainer.net/training/beginners.html

I just started out so i'm benching 20kg, curling 10kg and the rest i'm at the bar so i can learn the right form but even then my back hurts, i feel more my hamstrings than my back at bent row

what the actual fuck is this routine

Does this natty?

read this
>web.archive.org/web/20160306025657/http://weightrainer.net/training/beginners.html
>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116864811

desu this guy seems like the shit

yes
not saying full body is bad but if you want to quickly build strength in your compound lifts then 10 reps is not the range you want to be in desu senpai. also doing bench and OHP on the same day will hurt whichever one you do second

can i be thiqq?

That routine is bad.

I know alot of people on Veeky Forums like to meme about it being bad/making you fat, But SS is literally the best choice for your current level and goals

Buy the book if you can afford it, otherwise you can probably torrent the pdf

Also, how much do you way. Are you a fatty or a skelly twinkshit?

needs more ass m8

Is my back thicc?

Did SS -> Push / Pull -> U/L -> TM and now my own routine

If you dont want to do either the pic related if the general idea

sry if you hate Tranny-Chan, but the routine is solid

But do i need to GOMAD? Have you read the shit i posted or just skimmed through the routine?
skelly 53kg 168cm

I think lying tricep extensions are the best tri isolation but that's personal preference. also if you want to be thicc I would add in rows. this is the routine that I do now with minor adjustments, I'd stay on SS until you can rep 1/2/3/4 though

eh kinda thicc

Whole milk is a good source of protein/calories but you'd probably vomit if you tried to drink a gallon a day t b h. You do need to eat alot tho, ur really underweight (this is probably better in the long run because you can bulk and gain strength quickly instead of having to cut)

And I only skimmed it if Im being honest, but it looked bad and SS is a tried and tested program from a reputable coach. If you do it properly you'll have good results

It's not that i hate tranny chan or i doubt you but why i would follow the advice of a brazillian transexual that didn't even have a good body instead of following the advice of a guy that has a phd, olympic weightlifter and spent his whole life training more olympic lifters that actually achieved something (instead of just some d1 players that ripptoe coached) and ACADEMICALLY researching how the body grows?

I personally did Teas Method after SS, but hopefully once op reaches that point he will know what he likes/what works for him and be able to pick his own program :)

pls dont make this thread about tranny-chan. We're trying to help user become husbando mode

am i thicc Veeky Forums?

I mean I'm not training to be in the olympics, I just like lifting breh

I thought about TM but in the end decided on push/pull just because I enjoyed it more. I like looking good when it comes down to it I really lift because it makes me happy

Im glad you enjoy it. I think the most important aspect of training in trying hard (as long as your program isnt just silly) and if you dont enjoy what youre doing youre just going to stagnate. I picked TM to get into powerlifting and aesthetics came second

who is this? my ideal body right there

i have the same fucked up chest as you. ever feel like you lose out on bench gains?

No, you look good bro, not thicc.

Thicc=shit

Stop watching your diet and hit up the mcdonalds and dreamer bulk for literally 2 weeks and ou will be soft and squishy and "thicc"

Klokov nigga

please dear god have sex with me

Klokov is everyone's goal body lad

you know in all seriousness, thats the biggest thing that fucks me up on bulks. being a former fatty i feel like im gonna get fat again and end up not eating enough. any tips for this fellas?

Dammm gf is young

Thats how it is in Russia kek

>body built from barbell strength training with accessories (Texas Method, MadCow, 5/3/1), involement in sports (Rugby, Gridiron Football, Powerlifting, Oly lifting, Shotput, Boxing, Wrestling), 13% to 17% bodyfat. Twinks, ottermode, & bodybuilders are not thicc mode.
So then pretty much anyone that's been lifting for a while and doesn't compete in either physique or strongman competitions?
This term is retarded and meaningless

>that perfect squat
S L A V S

Ive seen my (non ruski) 4y/o nephew squat atg like that. It genuinely makes me angry thinking about how I was born with the ability to do it too, but through ignorance fucked up my body by sitting like a dirty western capitalist