When a girl makes a big deal over a mistake she made and comes to you saying sorry should you brush it off like it...

When a girl makes a big deal over a mistake she made and comes to you saying sorry should you brush it off like it doesn't bother you or should you get angry and let her deal with it

Get angry, because you know she would do the same to you. And she will walk all over you in the future.

You should probably trust your intuition, i.e. if it doesn't bother you then brush it off. But in case you have autism, which is very high, what's the mistake?

she dyed her hair in my shower and stained the marble and came to me crying saying sorry and i really didn't care but I feel like I should have gotten angrier about it

You should live your life in an effort to stay true to your own values because you'll never be happy if you don't.

she dyed it darker brown she isn't a tumblrina doing pink also

>acting like a sulky little brat
Great advice.

Why would you get angry at a sincere apology? Are you literally fucking autistic?

Just calmly get her to clean it up. The fact that she's overreacting like this may be indicative that she's hiding something from you.

Why do you mistrust your emotions?

Why should you be angry? How much did that bath mean to you?

She made a mistake, was honest and apologetic... not something to get angry about really. So i think you are ok.

Or that she's insane.

or that she can't afford a new marble bath tub

It was a stand up shower it stained the walls that were marble but it;s not very noticeable anyway

Pic?

well, you don't need to be angry, but she has to pay/repair the slabs. Not cheap.

>. The fact that she's overreacting like this may be indicative that she's hiding something from you.
Misplaced anger is more indicative of her hiding something.

Her feeling overly guilty doesn't mean shit.

Did she ask you for permission to dye her hair?

Holy fuck Ahmed

You must not have a lot of experience with women, if control is a foreign concept.

If I was going to change the oil in my car on my girlfriend's driveway I would ask first. It's not about control it's about respect, fuckboy.

You are a fucking pussy nu male cuck. When I get a gf she will fucking obey me no matter what.

>he wants a weak minded, stupid, brainless gf
Beta af.

Also
>>>Saudi-Arabia

I wouldn't get too riled up over a ten dollar problem

I'm not a muslim. I'm an alt-right traditionalist, in other words I actually have morals and respect for my countries traditions - one of those is that my gf will fucking obey me.

You two are probably just brainwashed libtards.

Nothing her getting down on her knees couldn't fix. Should've had her drop down, put it in her mouth, mumble out an apology, then get up and have the situation forgotten about.

Also, juice for you since you seem like a chill dude.

>waah waaah I can't deal with strong people
Yes, cucked and beta af.

>I'm not a muslim, I just think and act like a Muslim

Kek. I am a strong fucking person, you have to be to have the beliefs I have in this day and age.

Also, how could I be cucked when I don't have a gf? Are you libtards so retarded?

Also, I'm not a beta. Betas are left wing, and certainly not alt-right.

Got any more bullshit to through at me bitch?

Holy shit i want to race mix with a brown girl badly

Muslims are fucking degenerate animals compared to Traditional Catholics like me. Don't be such an idiot cuck.

>when I don't have a gf
I get the feeling this is a constant trend with you

Not an argument.

>I'm an alt-right traditionalist

No you're a social outcast clinging to an obscure ideology because you've never fit in with any group in your entire life.

>N-no I'm very strong!!!!
>N-no I'm n-not cucked!!!
>N-no I'm n-not beta!!!
Lmao you sure showed me you weak beta faggot.

For fucks sake guys quit responding to the obvious false flag bait

Do you have a gf user ?

>Muslims are fucking degenerate animals
>He thinks and acts like a Muslim
>He is a fucking degenerate animal
Thanks for clarifying

Aaaaand I wonder why you don't have a gf.

Always make women fix their own fuck ups. The problem with women is they are rarely held accountable for their mistakes and actions. They have no sense of responsibility. It's always someone else's job to fix it, to deal with it, to take care of it, to take care of them. Always hold them accountable the same as you would do with men.

And you are fucking mindless brainlet woman - where's the difference to fucking degenerate animals?

Is this what it looks like when /pol/ memes eclipse every last trace of what was once an individual?

This is what happens what autists overdose on redpills

He was never an individual, if he was he wouldn't have let himself become this

>I am a strong alpha male!!

Lmao

Show her you're in control of your emotions
Be assertive, but dont pout like a brat

>clean it up
I don't think you understand how porous marble is.

Your girl should not make mistakes. Leave her. Find another that wont.

or maybe she just feels like shit all the time and is sorry

>I am a strong fucking person, you have to be to have the beliefs I have in this day and age.
No, you just have to be weak enough to let a bunch of anons on a tibetan violin-making forum brainwash you into attitudes towards women which will ensure you will never get one. You will never get a girlfriend who "obeys" you because no gal would wan't to submit to a fedora-tier cringelord like yourself.