I did legs yesterday and have really bad DOMS. How do I get rid of it for my football game tonight?

I did legs yesterday and have really bad DOMS. How do I get rid of it for my football game tonight?

Honestly you can circumvent doms by just getting into the right mindset. If i were you I'd just drink a lot of caffeine and get some adrenalin pumping.

take about 600mg of ibuprofen and give it an hour to kick in

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

You have a football game in late jan

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Cut off your legs. If theres no legssl, how can you feel pain in your legs?

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

I'm guessing hes a eurofag.

Flag football intramurals at my university

>Kahlei

oh fuck off

Yea, don't do this.

>flag football
>university

KEKEKEKKEK!!!!

Don't universities have real football teams?

Training your legs again

Foam rollers.

Fight through the pain. No matter what waits on the other side, you will deserve it.

Stretch faggot

Rub some vagisil on it you gigantic fucking pussy.

And get a real program.

what are you a holistic faggot that doesn't know what ibuprofen is. I bet you don't vaccinate kids you fucking idiot

football is gay as shit lmao

It is literally the most heterosexual sport there is. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

I should get back on Tinder.

I agree, but the general reason is that inflamation is a process of growth, too. COX-1 & 2 are important in both bone and muscle development, and ibuprofen is an antagonist of both enzymes in order to diminish inflamation, which reduces growth as a side effect. It's also hepatotoxic, so it isn't recomended to have a tab everyday...

But, OP, if the pain's too much, give ibuprofen a try, it won't kill you, and you gain a lot more muscle mass if you can actually go to the gym in the first place, so, you be the judge.
Personally, I love DOMs, and love stretching while feeling my muscles sore, tight and inflamated as fuck. It also releases some of the tension, reducing inflamation caused by excess blood pump. Ibuprofen + stretching is not a bad idea once ibuprofen has helped you with the initial pain.

true

Post moar Kahlei

It's not like they'll swipe right on you.

>You will never get this
i'd settle for some social skills

Lots of stretching.
Good warmup.
If possible do some squats again today. It sounds counterproductive but after a couple sets your pain will have decreased significantly by working the muscle more.

>i'd settle for some social skills
As a former sperglord you really do just need to practice. Talk to people. Listen to other conversations and try to pick up on how they go.

Nothing. Do leg day more often and you won't get doms

I never know a good time to start up a conversation
by the time I realize its a good chance im about 50 feet away from the situation

Also for people dealing with DOMS: your normal workout shouldn't cause it if you're going frequently enough and aren't trashing your shit by fucking up form.

>tfw haven't gotten a single match
Is it even worth investing in a boost?

Only once you have a perfect acc set up so you can hope to pick up a couple roasties who mistake you for chad