Hand gripper

Just received my adjustable gripper from ali for just $3.56 shipped. It's pretty great for the price. Solid, working as intended. Now what are some routines to do?

So i want my hands to look like a manly man's manual laborer's hands, i want those fat sausage fingers. Without doing the manual labor of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

ironmind.com/product-info/about-grip-strength-and-hand-health-/hand-grippers-training-faq/
youtube.com/watch?v=vGBWXsa0DY0
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trash it and start lifting

Picrelated it's me. My arms are OK (i just started exercising for the first time in my adult life, i am 40), but my fingers are really faggy and telling ._.

I think you don't understand how hands work OP. Might want to look that shit up because that's not how things work.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

So explain how come guys who lead a hard life of hard manual work all have those amazing manly hands

its from handling rough objects and being exposed to the elements, you gotta work hard to get hard pussy.

Cool thanks!

I always look first at the hands. Movie actors. Irl to size someone up some salty nigger just glance at his hands. If they are smooth and not roughed up, you can go ahead and fuck him up without fear.

if u dress like an edgy teen in ur 40s you've got different problems

I just wanna cosmetic surgery to get cauliflower ears. desu

This post was far more annoying than someone using a tripcode.

ironmind.com/product-info/about-grip-strength-and-hand-health-/hand-grippers-training-faq/

See point 3. Though you need to go heavier than 40kg eventually!

I'm pretty sure it's those boots that are really faggy and telling. I'm loling right now

Fingers don't have muscle in them, it's just bones, ligaments, and skin.

I used to go 20 reps, then I eventually changed up the routine to holding it for 3 seconds on 10 reps then 10 seconds on the final squeeze.

b-but muh vintage soviet chrome boots

youtube.com/watch?v=vGBWXsa0DY0

>Fingers don't have muscle in them

Fact. But how do workers' hands get so manly looking?

I'm gonna work under the idea that you arn't some just epik troll.

Those are what Veeky Forums would wear, if they were bold (and old). Let that sink in.

Thanks for your contribution.

wear and tear

What's the cheapest site to get captain crunch grippers?

In Canada, I mean.

This man is far from being a faggy.

constant injuries or burns
oil
wrinkles

how new r u
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>Buy one of these
>Use during a month of no fap
>Obsessed with using it
>sick grip gains
>people fear my hand shake
>no fap ends, decide why not
>go to fap
>grab my dick and crush it, head flies off like uncorking a bottle of champagne
>0/10 recommend using

WHATS
WITH
THEM
FUCKING
FUCK ME
BOOTS

>fingers don't have muscles
this meme has to stop fingers can become thicker and stronger, they don't have muscles in them but they do have tendons and tendons can become stronger. if you want proof LOOK at the fingers of professional rock climbers they are thick

You're a fucking indiot.

I think my gf has the same pair of boots

Farmer carries you pussy

>those boots

HAHAHA

>head flies off like uncorking a bottle of champagne

lmao

Do some "manly" exercise. Strongman stuff that takes grip. Don't worry about programming, just do as accessory and push yourself super hard. I carry heavy armfulls of wood, stones, or kettlebells as heavy and far as I can. I really want a sandbag. Climbing trees will probably rough up your hands and give some grip.

But forget about that fuckin thing you got there. That's retarded.

Your hands look pretty good, dude. They don't need to be brutal to look good.

Are you shitty bane costume guy? You are, aren't you?

He's literally in pants and shirt. It's a plain and attractive look, you fucking tween.

The skin is being stretched and abused. They are calloused and leathery.

There are definitely muscles in your hand you fucking that's. There are way more muscles in your body than just the 8 you train for. My god. no muscles in your hand do you know what a tendon even is? Fucking shit this board

just go rock climbing pussy nothing else will compare in giving you big forearms and manly arms

Don't know why these fags are giving you so much shit about your boots. They look fine OP

the actual muscles are in the forearm, not the hand

>I want man hands
>buys a object used for forearm and grip strength

40 years old and a fucking retard. Do some deadlifts/pull-ups, work on cars/with tools, manual labor, rock climb.

Those are decent ways to get man hands. Not a fucking grip trainer

do pullups hanging from towel

grippers are useless

according to my dad, bloated from vibration damage.