Why is it so hard for me to hit my caloric intake goal?

Why is it so hard for me to hit my caloric intake goal?

What am I doing wrong?

I need 2,500 calories a day and I can't seem to hit it.

Suggest calorie-dense foods to me, please guys.

Srs post.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how hard is to shove a burger down your throat? fatties do it all the time. you're not weaker than a fatty, are you?

I'm a skellyfag.
I feel like my stomach is smaller than most peoples' or something.

so you stuff yourself until you want to die, and your stomach gets bigger. all of a sudden you're hitting 2500 a day no problem

Ah shit, nigga.
I gotta force feed myself?

You need to eat more of low satiating foods. White rice would be a good option for you. You can literally stuff that shit forever into your face and not get full.

ahhh. I am a lean guy but can eat a slab of ribs and a large cheese pizza and not put on an ounce of fat. Love the Aryan 6'2" genetics and the 7.5" dick.

McDoubles. Perfect macros

Also refrain from appetite suppressing activities, such as smoking cigarettes, doing acid or ecstasy, taking stimulants or not eating for long periods of time.

You're probably just not meeting the necessary calories for you to gain weight.

i'm skeleton and i drink these smoothies 2-3 times a day which idek if it's good for me but

250ml milk
3/4 cup yogurt
1 banana
1 scoop protein powder (strawberry)
like 8-10 tsp of olive oil which is 320-400 calories and it doesn't affect the taste badly

so that's like 800 calories 2-3 times a day and i just chug it within 20 seconds

I'm in the same boat Op. just gotta eat all th fucking time.

Thing is my job doesn't allow me to eat more than 600 calories in th seven hours I work and I have no appetite when I wake up due to the stress of going to work. When I get home I'm too exhausted to eat and if I'm lucky I'll have eaten 1500 calories by 4pm. Still need 2000 more before too late because bed time.

And that's on the days I'm working day shifts. If I'm working evening shifts it gets harder b cause I rarely have time to eat after work.

Bring a nurse sucks sometimes. And especially when at the end of every shift I don't really feel like I've helped anyone. Just moved them on in the system. I need to switch jobs I think. Somewhere where I can actually help patients who aren't demented and already cirlskjng the drain.

drink milk, drink olive oil, eat peanut butter, literally stuff yourself to you puke. Try harder skelly

Does the oil actually do anything? I thought that wa basically just empty calories? I drink a lot of sofa which has calories but I don't even gain weight from that.

Soda*

Phone keyboards need to be updated already.

Olive oil is a meme.

Soda IS empty calories.

Olive oil is not empty calories.

Quit drinking soda.

Same situation, but you have it a lot harder.
Sorry to hear it, user.

Might be time for some big changes.

I have a shit-load of water right after a big meal to help stretch my stomach.

one box of spaghetti is 1600 calories and has all the carb macros you could ever want for 1.59$

start making 1000 calorie shakes

Its nearly 3am here and my bedtime snack was 1 pink of full fat milk, some cheese, a large handful of dried fruit and a large teaspoon of coconut oil.

I'm going for 4k a day.

Tldr: fatty meat. White rice/pasta. Milk. Peanut butter. Bread. Dried fruits. Cheeses. Oils

If you drink 2l of full fat milk a day that's 1240 kcal... have a pint with breakfast, lunch, dinner and before bed... easy!!!

4 slices of bread, toast it, top generously with PB and jam, bam thats 1200+ calories (400 bread 600+ PB and 200 jam) half your days food ... I'm on 3500 cals atm you get used to it

peanut butter on everything man. smoothies don't work for me. makes me feel too full. peanut butter goes well with tomato or pork. peanut butter on pizza, peanut butter on a hot dog. peanut butter in chilli.

Recovering skelly here. Was 125lb 5'10", now 150lb. Still small but now I look vaguely athletic and not like an auschwitz freak.

1. Track all calories using MyFitnessPal. Make sure you hit your calories every day.

2. Lift big/heavy. It's hard to force down calories if you're sitting on the couch all day. But after doing some big lifts, I can go to In-n-Out and pound down 1000+ calories easy.

3. Mass gainer shakes. ~680 calories in ~16oz of shake. I position these between meals if I can tolerate it. If it looks like I'm going to end the day without enough calories, I'll do a shake at the end of the day to push myself over the benchmark calories.

4. Find ways to jam calorie dense foods into your meals. Drizzle stuff with olive oil. Add some peanut butter. Eat handfuls of nuts. Whatever you're eating, think of something that you can add that makes it heavier.

Good luck, hungry skelly. See you on the other side.

The irony here is that I am a skelly, but I'm not hungry. If I were I wouldn't be a skelly.

But thanks for the tips man I'll be sure to incorporate more olive oils and peanut butter into everything.

Peanut butter is gr8. Protein powder in milk. Protein powder in oats made with milk. add a banana on top. Doing literally anything physical will make you hungry.
Honestly though OP I was in the same boat, and for about a month I had to force myself to eat regular meals on a daily basis. Start small and eventually your natural hunger cues are gonna kick in. Identify any anxiety/stress issues that could be preventing you from eating.

losing weight takes forcing yourself to not eat

gaining weight takes forcing yourself to eat

thats all. you get used to it, but the start is going to be hell, even if you bulk on sweets and candy.

I was stuck t 175 for an age, coming up on 200 now.
Here's what helped me:

>Eat until you're full, not just satisfied
>Eat as fast as you can
>Instead of trying to eat huge meals all at once is eat meals more often

Your biggest problem is probably your eating capacity. You need to start ramping up meal size and eating more often. If you can't finish your meal, wait 20-30 minutes and finish it. Never save meals for 'later', that's just less calories you'll be eating throughout the day.

After you you become accustomed to eating a larger volume of food in a day, the rest comes naturally, and when you eventually need to increase your intake, you'll find it easy.

Have ya heard of Chinese buffet? Delicious stuff, you will be hitting 1500 cal a meal post workout in no time. Then just get the rest throughout the day

Example?

Related question to OP.

If I eat 1000 calories and burn 1000 calories every day, how long before I'm dead?

5'11" 250lbs.

Halva and Peanut Butter

How people get fat is beyond me. "I eat whatever I want" and I still need a lot of milk, whey, and juice to get where I need to be.

I don't know.

Me too, bro.
I want to know how people do that shit.
I've always been taught to eat small, is probably why.

I grew up poor so I guess my stomach adjusted.

That's okay. I just burned about half the calories I ate. Now going to burn the other half....lol

Why are you destroying your body by consuming only 1K calories?

You don't know how shitty that is for your body.

Because I'm a fat fuck.

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

I suggest you also read the sticky.

You're going to end up with flabby skin that will be extremely hard to rid of.

Iktf. Whenevr I think I'm stuffing my face I'm actually eating at least 300 cal below maintanance.

Thank you for the great advice.

have a 400g steak every day

thats half your calories in one meal as well as 100g of protein

I've lost a lot of weight before, almost died twice and never had this problem.

It depends on the individual.

Well in any case I failed for today. Only did 50 minutes instead of the planned 80.

Thank you.

But is it 400 grams after it's been cooked?

Will the macronutrients differ?

Yes and no

And if you get sick of steak you can use any other cow or lamb meat.

Umm.. yes and no is basically the same answer I already had.
Could you please explain?

>tfw diabetic
>already underweight

I'm never going to be able to bulk properly

Drink five liters of soda a day

Not him but:
>2-3 eggs or protein powder
>350ml of milk
>a cup of oats
>3 to 4 bananas
>mayble a tsp syrup if you're too skelly
That's about 1000kcal right there. Tastes great.

I used to be a skelly struggling to eat enough, this board told me to just keep stuffing myself and I ended up throwing up.

Once I started making shakes it was easy though. I have one of these after every workout

Quark/greek yoghurt
Milk
Whey powder (vanilla works best for this imo)
Oats
Banana
Flax seeds
Berries

Toss it all in the blender and chug

For even more protein and calories you can add cashew nuts, almonds, peanut butter, that kind of stuff.

You have one of those a day on top of your normal food and it should be easy to hit your goal

Tell us everything you eat in a day.