That guy who works out alone

>that guy who works out alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7a0bexfmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Working out is my time to chill and stop worrying and do what I like, my only time in the day to really let out steam. I don't WANT to be near anybody.

So every straight man at the gym?

That 13 year old attention whore who shit posts on Veeky Forums.
And who also needs everyones approval to forget about his/her own insecurities.

This photo makes me feel for that kid

>tfw that kid was me so many times

I'm sorry man.

Almlost every workouts alone here besides normies who quit after 2 months

>working out with anyone else
>not a part of some kind of competitive lifting team

>tfw all your friends are absent and you have to wonder what your going to do during lunch period

Don't make me cry man.

delet this... ;((

>they didn't let you play tag with them

>his gym doesn't have a no singles policy

>normies in the dark, conspiring
>lonely savant in the light, shining

this image is.... dare i say.... pure kino

I go late because of work and I live a half hour drive from closest friends. Leave me alone.

I'm that person...

Library of course. Or walk around campus aimlessly.

since i don't want to make a thread about this and this thread is just shitpost i will write here

>started to run last weekend
>running everyday
>last night was raining
>"fuck the rain, i will anyway!"
>got a cold
>went to bad with a fever
>had a bad dream
>the dinosaur in stick had disappeared
>was completely disturbed, woke almost crying, covered in sweat
>don't really understand what happened
>felt weird all day
>came home after work today, saw that the dinosaur still is there
>biggest relief of my life
>keep running mr. dinosaur, keep running

n-not getting t-that subconscious workout, i think you guys fucked me up Veeky Forums

>He had so few friends that they could all be absent the same day

>having friends

dubs of truth

iktf bro
>ate lunch in the bathroom all 4 years of highschool

I joined a 24/7 gym just so I could go at 11pm and avoid all those other dudes. Why the fuck would you want normies in your sacred gains temple?

That was me for the first two years of high school, and then I realized I had long enough to walk home during lunch and instead of feels it was comfy af

yeah i got after 11 too, but now for some reason in the last 2 weeks it's been really busy even after 11, gotta wait till like 12-12:30 to be basically alone

what the hell, I came from /r9k/ to turn my life around, not to get feels.

goddamn i forgot that

Dude I work out specifically so the world will be gone away from me. I'm not doing it to chat, text, play around, jerk iff, or anything else. I'm there to be alone and put in work.

This

you realize thats 4 years of necessary socialization down the drain, why would we want you around in the real world now if you couldnt handle 30 minutes of interaction with children just as insecure as you, hoping to not look as retarded as you?

"Why would we want you" what kind of retarded ass malicious reasoning is this. You don't know what this guy has to offer, or what he was going through at the time. Assuming the potential of a human bean with such little information. Fuck you, u acidic cunt, seriously.

>that guy in school who hated you for no reason

Says more about you than it does him

Those 1,368 guys at school who hated you for no reason

>Hiding in the library at lunch.

know this feel too well

It's even worse when they go to the theatre alone.

That's pretty much giving up on life.

>whiteknighting for the losers of the world
you too should kys

There's always a reason. They just never tell you.

this is me. have I been being judged the past 5 months?

Fuck HS. So glad I'm not there anymore. I was never that lonely kid, I always had a couple different friend groups I could slide into if necessary, but 1 nobody should be treated like that and 2 even tho I had alternatives I always feared I could end up like that kid and it scared me to the point I hung out with kids I didn't like and did things I didn't want to do.

This is me....
>live alone
>eat lunch at work alone
>have very amount of friends and no best friends
>live alone
>talk to myself cause no one will
>Gonna die alone
>Fitfat fuck dyel can only do 1pl8
I-Im gonna make it right guys? R-Right?

>mfw even in preschool i preferred eating lunch by myself

>I had lots of friends in high school
>go to college
>no friends, at least not like hs
>eat by myself most meals

Nah man, it doesn't matter, I'm just gonna focus on me, leave humanity behind...
>mfw, and yes that is an accurate depiction of weight
We're all gonna make it, right?

How long have you been in college?

this is my second semester.

Miss lifting with my special guy, foam rolling, and cooking him food for afterwards. Fml. Hope his harem was worth it.

>tfw me all life until halfway through junior year in high school

>tfw no friends want to train

>tfw always Attract people socially
>have a decent group of acquaintances I wouldn't consider friends
>prefer to actually eat and be alone during school and work lunch
>it attracts said people even more to come bother me

The grass isn't always greener friendos

>tfw no friends have the same mindset as I do when it comes to training

Oh shit you're fine man. You're at the beginning of you're journey. Everything gets better. You want sage advice? Focus on your studies and your lifts and if you want a quality gf look for the cute ones who are working hard in the hardest courses you're taking. Why? They are showing initiative, dedication, and interests similar to yours. Leave the sloots to the retards who wonder why they're cheated on.

>Lifted with my buddy for 5 years
>Went to the gym for the first time without him yesterday
>Felt so different to drink from a water bottle instead of my shaker
RIP I wish I hadn't dropped you on the way to the car

My sides

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7a0bexfmI

You mean 80% of the gym?
>Had small group of friends in HS
>Two lunch periods
>Freshman and Sophomore year had lunch with both
Junior year had lunch with one
>Senior year had lunch with neither
Still better than elementary when everyone was seated by rows and a huge group would form by the salad bar until a teacher forced a kid to sit down because no one wanted to sit by me. I was an unbearable shit, though, so it was justified.

>that kid was almost me in high school and was/is me in college.

I usually dont eat at the cafeteria and at a different building with some friends sometimes on a bench but usually im the only one eating. I usually dont eat eith people in college. First two years i was that guy, usually went to my mom's office.

Still eat alone in the dining facility and cafeteria. Got so used to it, super comfy.

Probably get mired a lot but I dont care, just want to focus on my macros.

i probably was that kid but i never really cared. we where allowed to leave school grounds so during breaks i went to video shops and book shops.

and if not i just read a book somewhere.

The dinosaur is the spirit animal of Veeky Forums

Strange dreams general?

>swam for an hour after running 3 miles
>caught a cramp in right calf, had to stop
>later at home lifted at like 1am
>go to sleep and have a weird dream
>I was climbing a chain fence and at the top it had those anti-trespassing spikes you would find on gates (weird)
>I could really feel that I was gripping the fence and I was getting a full workout

Fuarkkkkk, climbing dreams

yeah mate, you are.

>tfw autism but even when I wanted to be alone my faggot friends would swarm around me
I miss those days.

>tfw I know that feel

Used to eat my lunch in the bathroom when my friends weren't around too

>FIT
>1pl8

no

>tfw life going down to this
It hurst when you saw it coming, but couldn't have done anything about it

> too
Kys

>Me with grill name, not unisex, straight grill
>First year highschool full of confidence, joined football team, met lots of people
>Always been the "easy guy to talk to"
>Decent first year, nothing much happened
>No one ever realized how hard it was during the new year for me
>New teachers, new faces
>My anxiety would blow through the roof on the first day of classes each semester due to thinking what people would think of me
>Always hoped to get the same teacher as the previous semester/year
>Hated substitutes, made me anxious the most
>Would skip class 90% of time when a substitute showed up
>Also I was a chubby guy btw
>As the years went on my anxiety lowered, but I became more and more solitary
>Spent lunches alone in the library, sometimes a friend would join, but I'd never ask
>Spent mornings alone with this 10/10 blonde babe who was also kinda like me, not shy nor anxious but just enjoyed solitude, we really kicked it off but never turned into something
>One day on my walk in the morning to the library, heard my good friend say "Geeze, when did *inserr grill name* get so chubby?"
>Could feel my entire body start sweating, embarrassed,ashamed, felt it all at one time. No one's ever said that straight up to me before
> Spent the next couple of weeks bummed out ( This was at the start of the new semester)
>Mid february said fuck it
>Went to the rec centre near me and my school, went there and used my volunteer hours to get a free one year pass
>Went home that day at lunch (my classes finished at lunch that semester) and spent the next 2 days researching everything about it
>Finally got the will to go to the gym, never been so anxious before
>Took a while to get the hang of things
>Never felt so free before, didn't feel any anxiety and very few moments where I was feeling judged
>I did swim a lot and do gymnastics (moms idea) so I was somewhat flexible and had good muscle
>Year goes on, present day
> Have qt girlfriend, never loved anyone as much as I love her.

>Still go to the gym, but 3 times a week now
>I'd say im stronger than average, only problem is I have so mid belly and side (love handles) fat. Everywhere else is fine I'd say
>Continuing cutting as of this day
>One of my overweight friends asked me to take him to the gym and help him learn.
>Said yes, I've been through what he's about to go through so I feel the sense of entitlement to help him out.

I guess all it took from me was a harsh comment from a good friend to kick things into motion. I don't think he knows I heard what he said that day, but I'm grateful he did. Do you guys got any tips for the belly/side fat? I know I need to keep cutting.