Redpill me faggots: Is there any real benefit to keto besides hunger suppression?

Redpill me faggots: Is there any real benefit to keto besides hunger suppression?

Also, /keto general/.

Very low carb diets tend to improve blood lipids, blood pressure, and insulin resistance more so than Mediterranean or low-fat diets.

Cutting constantly despite still gaining and feeling full.

Helped me get my test up by a lot.

It didn't really have much of an impact on my gym performance other than benefits from the above mentioned but cardio is ten times easier now.

If you do it legit and dont break, your weight loss is greatly expedited because you switch to burning nearly pure fat.

I dropped 10 lbs in two months and my goal was only 18lbs. Then I got a stomach flu and it kinda reset. Definitely efficient though. Plus you realize how many snacks you skip that are just empty carbs.

Is there such a thing as keto protein powder? I feel like shit/throwing up after drinking regular stuff.

yeah its called gold standard protein, the fuq?

of those who have done keto diets, what was your daily max carb intake?

30g is normal mode
20g is hard mode

>he didn't read the nutrition label

ive heard of like 50-90 carbs a day, not that low before

Sweet christ, that sounds intense. I'm eating 117 carbs and i fucking can't stand it. Guess i'm about to redpill myself on some keto

can't stand it as it's too much or too little

I aim for 20, realistically probably low 20s

what foods have a substantial amount of fats in them and barely any/no carbs that you eat

Honestly 50-90g is pretty easy as long as you dont eat bread every day.

Too little. And dodging carbs is tough as shit, there's carbs in everything.

green leafys, meat, fish, chicken, a few dairy options

It's not hard to dodge it's just that by day 3 your body will be like "ay yo niqquh where da WHITEBREAD AT".

Have bulletproof coffee in the morning. Leftover meat and veggies from dinner for lunch. Dinner typically roast/braised meat with vegetables. Also you count net carbs, IE if afood has 10g of carbs and 5g of protein, you'd only count 5g of carbs.

I use something called teraswhey but its not cheap it has 21g Protein, 4g carbs and 1.5g fat per serving. sunflower not soy lecithin either which i like cause soy fucks with my stomach.

I'm not following you on the last example, why bring the protein in the equation and why are you subtracting 5g of carbs out of no where?

I meant fiber, not protein. You subtract fiber from total carbs to get net carbs.

Been on keto since August. Down to 210 from 235, still fat though. However did put on some muscle despite cut.

I do keto for like a week before my competitions. Drop carbs down to 50g or less a day and it helps get rid of that last bit of fat.

Everyone's body is so different, try it and see if it works for you.

Ultimately though, I lose weight just fine when I cut down to a deficit and use myfitnesspal with a scale to track all my food.

Weigh myself everyday, shoot for .2 lb off the scale everyday.

that sounds dumb so you can eat high carb foods that have protein in similar amounts?

oooo ok gotcha

Nevermind I read your other post I personally just dont eat carbs apart from veg so i dont have to worry about fiber content.

>20g is hard mode

Nigger, I just got through 2 weeks of eating 10g easy as piss.

What's a keto diet an aggressively poor poorfag could do if they don't mind not having variety?

>Bacon and eggs for breakfast
>??? for lunch
>Cheese stuffed bacon wrapped chicken breasts for dinner

Chicken, cheese and eggs are cheap and I can work with them but I'm just having trouble finding legit keto recipies that don't call for $13.99 a pound almond flour and coconut oil

>cheese
A lot of cheese isnt a good option stick to cottage cheese or mozzarella if you must eat it
As far as a poorfag diet you can buy bulk frozen meat like chicken and bulk frozen vegetables thats what I did when I was poorfag mode.

Invest in a pressure cooker. Can make dirt cheap cuts of meat tender and delicious in less than an hour.

OLIVE OIL
L
I
V
E

O
I
L

Get a jug that will last a couple of months and drench everything you eat with it.

>literally found over half a million powders in 0.42 seconds
>if you're too fucking stupid to internet then you're too fucking stupid to keto

>2 weeks

I got only 5g in 7 months beat that ;-)

been doing keto strictly under 10g carbs a day, down 18 lbs so far.