CBT: I don't shower edition

A lil over 2 years lifting 6'0 160. Dont think i wanna bulk ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post legs

K

What do you think Veeky Forums i'm natty been working hard for a long time.

How far am I to 'making it"

Looking great man

5'9" 160lbs
Bulk till end of March

>tfw no progress since last year
>in fact I've probably got worse

Help pls

5' 7
64kg

That pic in september was taken about a week before I foolishly had to take 3 months off for school/money reasons, but I've started working out again since like the day after christmas, and I've decided to actually start counting calories starting 3 weeks ago (eating ~2500 most days). I've been following this routine the past month and my power is increasing: reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

Should I just keep doing what I'm doing now since I started calorie counting?

Also should I cut my hair back to short? I was planning to grow it out to Sawyer from L O S T length, but idk I look like the son of Hephaestus anyway so I doubt it matters.

Did you forget to eat and lift?

lift consistently

5'7" 154 lbs

Yeah I was only eating like 1200 calories daily and it was mainly crap food

Fell for the vegetarian meme, lost weight on a 3k/day diet, I don't fucking know

Also ripped my leggings all up and down the crotch squatting today, FML

At least my rotator cuff is slowly recovering, was able to do dips yesterday for the first time in months

I really need to stop memeing in the 170/180s at 5'7 and just accept the fact I'll only ever look good in the 150s.

You're there. Post ass.

Looking good breh
I'm 5'8 and I'm trying to get to your body type.

What your diet and lifts like?

How's bulking going?

Last thread repost: today first day strength training in a while

5'8
150lbs

Squat 300x5
Dl 315x5
Ohp-140x5
Pullups +40x5

Lies...

So you basically sabotaged yourself? And why didnt you start counting from your first day?

You look terrible m8. SS or SL and 1 cardio day and eat at a surplus of 500. Do that for 8 to 1 year. Then cut. Stop being a faggot. Also just cut hair to classical hitler youth hairstyle.

Mirin.

How do you go about wearing tights? Im a grower not a shower and just a little bump pops up. Should i still try and wear tights?

aestheticc

LOL that b8.

Nice quarter squat number. With those fucking arms I fucking doubt you pull 40+ on strict pullups

>asking Veeky Forums if you're gonna make it

You're not gonna make it.

But honestly you look good!

None of those are good numbers though.

6'2" 210lbs

>2x bodyweight squats and deads
>near enough bodyweight OHP
>not good numbers

you've been on Veeky Forums too long

Well I thought I was gonna keep bulking but my gf just broke up with me so idk if I can now. What do Veeky Forums?

6'0 179 lbs on the right

I can do 5 deadweight full ROM chin-ups at 155lbs and 85lbs around my waist, and my arms are not big

>giving up aesthetics, dedication, hard work, happiness and goal over a girl, growing THAT dependent on a girl

no wonder she broke up with you, even i would have

Also back

Lifts? Natty?

Cutting atm.. constantly increasing and decreasing calories for some reason.

Cutting and trying to get as lean as I get, former fatty

really? are you that naive to think hes natty?

I'm skinny, 150lbs, 6'0.

I have all the dietary stuff from the sticky bookmarked but I was wondering what I could get away with only having my body, various random objects, walls, floors, and a 20lbs dumbell, and dedication.

The last two days I've been working on my biceps and tri's and pecks until I literally can't lift or move those muscles anymore and then I'll take a break for some hours until I can do it again (only do this 3 times max in a day). Today bending my forearm to my bicep and just using me elbows in general is a little bit painful so it seems like I'm doing it right.

Stop trying to half-ass and get a gym membership.

You'll need a pull-up bar, but yeah it can be done

I pull 40 lbs on chins with smaller arms lol

I lift for 6 months, can I call it ottermode? I aim for some thicc
73kg/161lbs at 177cm/5'9"

Started with 63kg and no real experience in an sports, had massive lordosis and apt (the latter I feel like still fighting off)

that's bretty good for 6 months
How old are you?I aim for thicc as well but not sure if I can pull it off yet

Also for you apc

youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk

>that absolutely fucked posture

what the fuck are you doing?

What mode am I? Do I look like I lift?
80kg 6'2"

Hold on bro. Lemme just take my shirt off at the gym and pose. Please fuck my ass daddy MMMMMM

Hahaha it was only me and two other mates in there at the time, we were fucking around a fair bit

yo OP really looking great!
Mind posting rutine? Im guessing brosplit?

Good genetics, keep up m8
Proper upper body
Hahah you poor fuck. I would kill myself if i could do 40 pullups looking like that
>i do 17 at best
Original the machinist pose, keep on entering that mode.

82kg 179cm

no

Thanks, I'm 20, but look more like some freshman.
About APT it's just these exercises are boring, so I don't do them as frequently and consistently as I should

Rotator cuff issues here. Wat do?

they are worth it,you sure you only 73 kg?

You mean I should cut?

Whats your stack? Lookin juicy

Hmm ok

Sheesh m8 you really are a lazy bastard

get some rings,a pair of dumbbells and you're good to go,that's what I did,went from 130 to 170 lbs

Your back is a bit lackluster compared to your chest.

hi cessil

Lads i forgot lats

Well, I see a lot of guys at that weight that look way more impressive than me so yeah. I did even buy a bathroom scale at the very beginning so that I could actually match my calories surplus

that looks pretty good actually

we are the same height and I'm 78 kg and I'm not bigger than you that's why I asked lol

6'2 190
B290 D440 S380

pls shower

How long you been lifting? Cycle?

Almost 6 years.
Not sure if trolling about the second question, but I'm natty

mirin core

Okay, new to this whole shit but guys like you are my inspiration

6'4" 190

What do I have to do to get ripped?
>inb4 hate
Heart condition slowed me down my whole life and just got the clear to do more physical labor

pls go trap mode

Looks like you do pullups only. Do you deadlift? Lacking quite a bit of thickness here.

Why the fuck are you pulling your pants down and showing your pubs??

read sticky cuck

Sorry m8, I've never been into that.
Was for my ex she was into that shit. I'm not one to take many pics

Normally don't bc they're just rules. Didn't realize /fit actually was useful. Sorry m8

I feel the same about others. Maybe you got some massive legs

nah I don't,what are your lifts?

OHP 3x50kg
bench press 3x70kg
deadlift 5x100kg
squat 5x80kg (I could do more, but my knees squeeze in, so I focus on abs/core more lately)

those are good for 6 months,you should check out Brian Alsruhe,he has great info
Also I hope you do pull ups and bb rows as well and don't neglect the volume

ANGLE: MAX
LIGHTING: MAX
HUNCH: MAX

idec tho. 150lb 5'10" (formerly 125lb) riding the train out of skelly town.

>so idk if I can now. What do Veeky Forums?
Lifting and listening to music are the only things I care for quite some time since the girl I love rejected me. I went as far as slicing my torso with razer blade while I was drunk and sad, but lifting is the only thing that helps me to keep my shit together. Just focus on your lifts and keep other things outside of your head.

>6'4
>Trap mode

Start working that chest

Yep, I start weighted pull ups tomorrow, cause I made it to 3x10, with weight I swap to 5x5 I think. I haven't done barbell rows in quite some time, I don't even know why - usually I replace it with 1 arm DB rows and some (like 1-3) machine isolations.
This Brian's core, holy fuck.

yea the guy can hold a human flag at his weight

your barbell row should be as strong as your bench,I'd use db rows as accesory

First bulk ever in a month after I maintain

Coming off suicide cut from fat fuck

Lifting a year now, started from turbo skelly @ 55kg 182cm.

Now 72kg 183cm.

OHP:45kgx5
BP:65kgx5
Squat:85kgx3
Diddly:145kgx2

Arms chest and abs every day 7 days a week

I dont deadlift so probs why

That's my current #1 priority

5'9" 200 pounds and dropping.
Bulked by about 35 pounds, up to 210 by the end of December, benched 305, squatted 395, DL 465, shoulder pressed the 100 pound DBs. So far lost 10 pounds in a month, still have another 25 to go.

>Bearmode
nice man

mirin
you in the military?

Thanks senpai. I feel like I'm going to be a lot THICCER after my cut this time than I was last time, so if I lose 25 pounds and don't reach what I want, I may have another 10 to cut.

5'8 140lbs, started at 130lbs and slightly higher bodyfat. Lifting 6 months.

pls respond

lifts?

same weight and height stats as me, but ive only been going for 4 months, what r ur lifts bro

93kg, 189cm

Bench: 120
Squat: 160
Deadlift: 200

Cutting begins next week, aw yiss...

Bench 155x5/145x8
Deadlift 245x6
Squat 185x6

ohp?bb row/pull ups?

Kind of odd to ask, I have no idea what my max rows or pull ups are because I just go until failure after my compounds. By then I'm too fatigued to really get a good idea. And for barbell rows I keep my back horizontal and just focus on muscle contraction and movement more than moving weight.

Barbell OHP (standing): 80x10
Dumbbell OHP (seated) 45x10

well you should focus more on moving weight if you want big back and arms

Not him, but you should be focusing on both. If you're cheating your reps, you're cheating yourself and not getting big anything. If you're doing femsplit 2lb dumbbell rows, you're not getting big anything. He did say "until failure" so if that means getting a good contraction for 8-12 reps then it isn't a problem anyway.

You should focus more on lifting and less on giving people bad advice on topics in which you are a novice

The amount of weight you should be lifting is the amount of weight you can do the full set with perfect form