If a cardio bunny is a woman who only does cardio, what's a man who only lifts weights?

If a cardio bunny is a woman who only does cardio, what's a man who only lifts weights?

curlbro

a dumbass

retard

resistance bull

gym-rat

autisto

Cardiobunnyfucker

meathead

insecure

>Hey babe I just got off from my cardio session, wanna shower? BRAAAAAAFFFFPPPTTT
>hon SNIFF SNIFF yes girl, I could use a shower after that intense chest session, hey do you wanna just skip that shower and bang? Your farts are delicious today, smells of...fruit and protein smoothie.
>BRRAAAFFFPPPTTT, yes babe I BRAAFFPPPPTT have some gas and this is making me horny, I BRAAAFFFFPPPT could use a big guy like you to BRAAAFPPPPT to plug my asshole
>babe?
>y-yes hon I just have a rockhard boner and need to cum, this car smelled anyways and your delicious fruit and peanut butter farts made it smell better

A man.

Lunk.

I've always wondered whether cardiobunnies legitimately have good cardio or not. Because it seems to me like they don't.

A gymcel.

A Jacked Rabbit,

Why am I so retarded that brapposting makes me laugh everytime?

you're not the only one m8

I laughed when I saw my first brap post so I figured why not evolve the brappost meme so It's less copypasta and more creative

First time I saw a brappost like this I was on the shitter and I was laughing to the point of tears. Best fucking meme

Veeky Forums

a weight lifter.

how has nobody said this?

Because autism.

Underrated

>First time I saw a brappost like this I was on the shitter and I was laughing to the point of tears. Best fucking meme
how new are you faggot?

Kek

gym rat you idiot

I enjoyed dealposting as well.

This HAS to be it. That's brilliant, user.

a man.

Why would someone who does cardio (almost) exclusively drink a protein smoothie?

They want to become/stay thin, and not build up muscle, that's the whole point of cardio

What about girls who actually lift?

fat

You already answered your question. A Man.

i like it

>Used to run 21k marathons before I got into weight lifting
Let me tell you that it is an unintelligent hobby FOR REAL. It thins out your limbs and really mis-shapes your chest. It does, however hit that lower belly fat that weight-lifters find to be stubborn but it really does very little for me. I would retry it on gear if my body could build a bit out of it, but I injured myself and moved over to weight-lifting.

yeah it's no fucking fun

i do a half marathon once every 2 years to convince myself i'm still at it, but fuck long distance is just so incredibly boring

A FUCKING REAL MAN™

a power lifter