Stomach/abs stick out?

How can I fix this? The top of my abdominal area sticks out farther than my chest and sometimes looks like I have a belly or gut. Makes me really self conscious

work your chest more

it's either hernia or pelvic tilt

I have the same thing, except only on one side. Its your ribs brah, not gonna fix that.

Following, same exact issue. Almost looks like a single fatty ab. My ribs are sticking out beside it and I just look weird.

anyone have a weird gabe between their belly button? it goes from hard, to a weird gap, to hard again.

Figures this would be the fix. I can never hit chest well- my shoulders and arms always tire out. Maybe switch to lower weight? I've been working out for a few years now and have seen minimal chest growth.

OP here: I also have a little Pedro's excavatum

not op but former fatass, I think all the fat in my around my organs pushed my ribs outward. Is there a way I can balance it out with lifting to get them aesthetics?

*pectus excavatum lol fucking autocorrect

Drop a bowling ball on your ribs, it will fix the imbalances.

orale homes

flared ribs, nigga

you're going to just have to hit chest extra hard to overcompensate for it

there is your problem
you've got flared ribs, it comes as a bonus with pectus
as your chest (sternum) goes inwards it pushes your ribs outwards
it makes your core weaker than it otherwise would be and makes it harder to actually train and develop a sixpack
the only thing you can really do to minimise it is to exercise the fuck out of your core, so that your abs push the ribs back in, and even then its not going to fix it completely
>t. pectus+ flared ribs victim

Lie down and get someone to hit it with a sledge hammer until it flattens out. Or get your ribcage surgically removed. Or just realise that everyone has imperfections and not be bothered by it.

The problem is your lower rib cage.

Possible fixes:
>get a bigger chest
>get bigger lats so that you look wider from front than from side
>grow disproportionately larger lower abs and obliques

Are you a manlet by any chance? I've seen this more often on manlets than lanklets. Just wondering. Maybe your ribs grew to your full genetic potential but the rest of you didn't.

I am 6'1 and have it. Not visible that good in this pic but it's the only one I have without making a new one. Was a progress pic from before I started actually lifting kek

Found a side view

From the front I would have said that looked more like barrel chest.. then I saw the side pic. Very strange.

I'm assuming now the added mass has made it a lot better? Looks like an advantage from front view because of how wide your ribs are compared to hips.

Only have clothed current pics sadly, but yeah it gets better with added chest volume.

My suggestion for everyone that has it is to get on a program like 531LP that gets your bench up asap, this helped me tons.

I feel like it gives me an advantage in V-taper, but the disadvantage in side view is huge. If you have it as much as OP or me you need to reach like natty limit Chest size to look completely normal from the side.

Progress is looking good bro. Don't let your traps lag behind though. If you had bigger traps in this pic you'd go from "he's been lifting for 6 months" mode to "whats you're routine bro?"

stomach vacuums

Thanks man. Given that I started a proper lifting program around 6 month ago I guess I am fine with this. What would you suggest to hit the traps good?

I always felt like OHP hits my traps hard and I am at 62,5kg x5 right now, but they just won't grow.

This is bullshit advice as its the ribs that are sticking out, there is literally no way to change their shape except surgery.

Lmfao u fuked

Upright rows are king for traps.

Form is critical to not tear your shit up though so do them before OHP even if you think it might make your OHP weaker.. It's not worth having tired shoulders and then doing a lousy rep and hearing a dreadful popping sound.

P.S Don't raise the bar past your nipples either.

Bench press, chest press, dips.

I mean, bench press is usually the first strength training people do.