Why do women use the smith machine like this to leg press...

why do women use the smith machine like this to leg press? is there an actual advantage aside from being able to show off more?

psh, what a showoff.

Why do you Trump supporters support a ban on all Muslims for no reason besides racism? Sometimes it just comes down to ignorance and retardation, user.

My guess is people do it to keep their backs flat on the ground. Doesn't look safe/conducive to good pressing.

I've never ever seen that b4

Nice tit

I have but a few times. Its mostly for attention whoring purposes but its funny because they act like theyre in the zone or some shit and other people should take them seriously...

Huh. Must be popular on Pinterest.

h-holy s-shit

It's an advanced presentation pose. The gym-going female follows an escalating pattern of behavior depending on how desperate for attention she is, starting with skimpy clothing, moving on to things like RDLs and squats in front of people while maintaining eye contact in mirrors, and ending with things like this, which are one step removed from literally humping the leg of the most virile male in the vicinity.

2/10 even though I agree with you, you tried WAY too hard.

Made me look for a nipple. Good one on your bro, but hey, since I got 30 seconds to chat. I'mma say this, never give up, in the end you have nothing to lose. Might as well treat this reality as a video game.

Ya feel.

DMT.

They want everyone to see how well thhey can fuck

Why are some men such heterophobic retards who are more terrified of their own boners than Lord "Paris is burning" Frollo?
>person I'm sexually attracted to is sexually attractive WHAT A CUNT

Kek.

>Sometimes it just comes down to ignorance and retardation, user.

Read a book you liberal faggot. Nobody likes hypocrites.

Tbh there's something to be said for a muslim import ban, but for a variety of reasons we can't go after the countries that should be targeted/sanctioned (KSA and Egypt among others)

We should meme this exercise. It would be great to see this get popular at gyms.

There's a machine in my gym that does the same thing, so I guess it's legit.

Seems viable until you fail and have to choose between pinning your legs between the ground and the weight or dropping 5pl8 on your balls.

Glutes. More glute activation in this position.

>barbell babe
>Not just squatting

holy fuck I just want to shove my dick in her throat and lick her pussy in that position.

Never gonna make it.

How many people have to die in the west before you would think that banning muslims would be a good idea? 100 000? 1 000 000? 10 000 000?
Yes, a minority commit terrorism, but the rest of them are not worth the trouble, sorry.

wow you're so retarded it hurts

1st is muslim/islam is not a race, so not racism. It is an ideology you fuckwit

2nd muslim/islams teachings from koran are literally kill all those infidels and non muslims. So secular muslims/not true muslims are the ones not doing terrorism acts but claims to be muslim

3rd all those countries that has been banned are literally US's enemy. War/terrorism etc.

4th why are hilldog cunton supporters beyond retarded?

we get it, don't worry, you're in good company, most of Veeky Forums is gay

For a moment I thought those socks said BRAP.

Attention

I know you're a /pol/ baboon and you're basically guaranteed to not read anything that you disagree with, but
>2nd muslim/islams teachings from koran are literally kill all those infidels and non muslims. So secular muslims/not true muslims are the ones not doing terrorism acts but claims to be muslim
isn't true. Mostly the Quran says that Muslims should just ignore non-Muslims and let them be infidels as long as they don't fuck w/ Muslims.

There's a lot of real bad shit in the Quran, but the whole 'hurrr kill all infidels' thing is not one of them

Hey, mom. I'm on tv.

Why do globalist think it's okay for anybody to go to any country whenever they want? A country is just a group of people that are looking out for their own interests.

>if thy neighbor do not accept god as his lord, thoumst shall behead him and any sons whom do not repent
>thoumst shall rape his wive and maketh a servant of god of thy first born son, of which she will devote herself in the name of god

-The bible aka the word of god

Of you've ever step foot into an actual bodybuilding gym, like bevs powerhouse, you'll actually see leg presses that do the same thing.

Again, women did not invent it. You just don't like women because you're some weird fudge packing fag.

>Muslims are a race
>Not wanting to import a third world barbaric death cult into your country is racist
I'll take any Christians from Syria, Lybia or Lebanon though.

>leg press doesn't have any mirrors nearby

>be me
>5'11", 240lbs
>go to Veeky Forums for advice/motivation
>user says I have nothing to lose
>stop counting calories and working out

Th-thanks, Veeky Forums.

holy fuck I just want to shove my dick in her pussy and lick her throat in that position.

Honestly, a better question would be if anyone made fun or called these people out on it.

0/8 b8

All gyms for the most part have leg press machines. Why do this on a fucking smith machine aside from attention?

Women are the only ones dumb enough to do it

Walk behind the machine. Uh oh shoe untied. Bend to tie it. Uh oh, water bottle fell and happened to roll real close to her but. Crawl over there while and take a huge sniff of her puss... Grab water....cum in pants. High tail it out a there!

you are so dumb

what's the bad shit?

ssssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>Its mostly for attention whoring purposes but its funny because they act like theyre in the zone or some shit and other people should take them seriously...

angry fedora tipping chump with a tiny penis and MAJOR impotent rage over the fact that he has never had a GF spotted.

This.

Haha I had a chick do this shit when I was working calves. It was one of those sit down stations where you can do calve raises and she was doing this shit in same type of clothes as OP. I had the same view but from the side and started getting hard watching her do this shit while working. Felt like an idiot had to stay seated until I calmed down and she left. Set a new calf PR that day though lol

wat is going on in here

It is of no surprise to me that fit is completely unaware that is is one of the exercises that the Smith machine was designed for.

So the acceptable gym attire is down to panties now? Yeah this is all normal behavior, in a fucking whorehouse maybe.
Thank god she has those special 200 dollar socks that help her lift more through the power of sock magic.

Every religion is made for retards so you can throw homo-books all you want me invincible is you little sheissesaft

Not him but you seem like the one with problems since you felt the need to write that out.

some girl took the smith machine today and was there for 30 minutes straight

It's good I never use it. so many meme exercises to make her legs big...bitch just squat 1pl8

I see this quite often at my gym. There's even a girl who will do single legs while her father spots her.

He's still right you know? Go be reddit somewhere else

Which one?

actually reddit teir would be the opposite and basically what your spouting. There are vary angles for leg press hitting different parts in your leg just by changing a position.her gym just doesnt have a true verticle leg press like pic related so do yourself a favour and actually go and lift

*various

t. retarded woman who can't find the leg press

you probably think this is what the assisted pullup machine was built for too

Wrong. Literally untrue. Stop lying you shitskin fsggot

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Keep showing how much you don't know by comparing one way to correctly use the Smith with one way to incorrectly use the assisted dip/pull-up machine.

This all day long. I never used to see this till recently. What Instagram "model" made this popular?

>feet
>correctly use smith machine
kys femtard

yeah it says to chop off their hands, but not KILL them. you see its a peaceful religion :)

anyone else wonder what it would be like to fuck a chick with her legs up against something like this with your ass facing her face while you're going for dat dere creampie

traditional leg presses only use ~71% of the weight loaded onto the machine (sin(45 deg)). She is utilizing 100% of the weight.

When I said keep showing how much you don't know I didn't think you would really keep doing it.

thank you based Joe Rogan

london?

Thats the power of MATH

found the triggered fedora bitch with a tiny penis and erectile dysfunction everybody LMFAO.

You see Ivan when you leg press this way you never fail rep because for fear of dying

You forgot to mention that Obama denied entry to the same countries before (I do agree that denying the green card holders entry is retarded, though and that the whole EO was botched)

This is true. They may be showing off at the same time but it does actually help.

It doesn't say that anywhere, shut your liberal hole

inb4
>just paraphrasing it says some shit like that, and anyway i was just exaggerating to make a point

fuck off retard

where in the new testament does it say this

Is it bad that I have a fetish for long socks on women?

It's kinda trashy I know

>strike off their heads
>not KILL them

wew