Neets BTFO

>Bitcoin is 'Enron in the making', Saudi Prince Alwaleed says

I'm in a crisis. Who am I supposed to trust more, a bunch of get-rich-quick scheming Veeky Forums NEETs, or real life professional investors like Jamie Dimon and others who keep warning about Bitcoin?

do you trust the peoples money or the financial global elite?

>Saudi Prince Alwaleed
this arab cocksucker has no fucking idea about Buttcoins.

crypto jew sandnigger v white autists

i'll go with white people

I mean he's not really wrong... but you might as well ride the bubble up.

Semetics BTFO'ed. How will those sand nogs ever recover.

ah yes, toolups, bubble, enron, never heard this before.

>Enron
what a fucking retard

An inbred camel jockey who had his money handed to him vs. pink wojack bagholders slaving away to buy shitcoin ATH's

Skepticism will only produce greater interest and demand in cryptos. When every idiot/normie/old ppl talk and invest in crypto you should be worried. Assuming this is a bubble of course

>"It just doesn't make sense. This thing is not regulated, it's not under control, it's not under the supervision of any central bank" Alwaleed said in an interview on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

"I just don't believe in this bitcoin thing. I think it's just going to implode one day. I think this is Enron in the making," Alwaleed said.

>like Enron
>not regulated

ok

I just turned my bitcoin into litecoin and I feel stupid.

What should I convert it back to?

ETP

People that don't understand the blockchain speak just like the guys your referencing. It's similar to asking a shoe salesman to sell you a car..he knows how to sell, but has no clue about cars. These guys know money, but not blockchain and what they stand for. There is plenty of documentation on it, research it yourself, come to your own conclusion...but steer clear of media outlets and so called "expert sources" that shouldn't be interviewed in the first place

>who should I believe
>a bunch of nerds who literally created this technology
or
>some rich normies
real hard decision here

>This thing is not regulated, it's not under control, it's not under the supervision of any central bank

And that's exactly why it will succeed.

I'm reading user, I've been trading off of ios. Is this a mistake everyone?

TEACH ME HIVEMIND, I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR THREE YEARS

Fuck that towel head. We'll be richer than him and his sandbox

OP is a paid FUDDER.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: eoJMjroE) 10/23/17(Mon)21:19:11 No.4022587▶
> (OP)
>ah yes, toolups, bubble, enron, never heard this before.

OP is confirmed faggot.

even if i was, the pro-crypto people here are making money, so that makes them paid shillers for crypto.

It's pronounced "Jamie Demon." You really have to wonder how these (((people))) got their names.

This literal ape would be living in a tent in the middle of nowhere if there wasn’t huge oil reserves beneath the desert wasteland his people were spawned in.

Fucking this

>trusting the advice of a retarded sandnigger only rich due to oil welfare
Bet he just wants to get in anyway, just like Morgan did with his FUD+buy..

>It just doesn't make sense. This thing is not regulated, it's not under control, it's not under the supervision of any central bank
Holy shit, if there was any doubt that guy was jewish, well the time for doubts is over.

Litecoin

this, saudi faggots are basically the Beverly Hillbillies

Comparing bitcoin to Enron is significantly more retarded than comparing it to fucking flowers.

He compared a centralized company that altered documents to a decentralized global ledger....

He's a fucking retarded Pajeet.

He wouldn't even know what half the words in that sentence mean.
It's not worth arguing with oil spoiled cavemen. He simply can't wrap his head around something being out of his control, so it's a scam.