I wish I was born in the USA and not in israel

I was born in Israel.
I am of european - jewish ancestry.
I wish I was born in the USA and not here in this shithole filled with millions of the inferior inferior, smelly, evil, brown animals known as "arabs".
The "spheradi" jews here are also nothing but smelly, brown arab animals.
I hate judaism too and all other religions, I am an atheist.
As if this shithole wasn't bad enough it's now full of niggers too, as sudanese and eritrean nigger apes have migrated here too from apefrica in recent years.
And it's also full of russians here too.
What a shithole.

>I wish I was born in the USA and not here in this shithole filled with millions of the inferior inferior, smelly, evil, brown animals
lol

What's wrong with Russians. Do they break into song and dance about tradition too often?

Take this shit to /pol/, we don't care

>the jew getting some diversity
about time you fucking retards got what was coming to you after opening the borders of every white country you stayed in

I see the irony in this but I meant of coirde in an area in the US without niggers, mexican or sand niggers (arabs,persians,turks afghan,pakis,indians)

Are you that same Ruskie getting butthurt in that other thread? Fuck off, nobody likes Russians.

No, I was making a Fiddler on the Roof reference.

>european
>jewish
Does not compute.

I hate all niggers, sand niggers, asians , and amerindians

>OP's life

OP, I hope you can find happiness with your own life, and comfort with your own person, regardless of wherever it is that you end up living.

>jew
You're not in the best position to talk shit faggot. Kill yourself.

Thank you.
This is very nice of you.
But I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not.
Being at peace would be if I lived in some beautiful place in the US, far from arabs and niggers and pakis, turks,persians,indians,chinks,japs,slavs

Become a white nationalist. Ashkenazis are pretty much white.

>

I know, I myself look like a white person.
I wish I had a US citizenship man.
Then I wouldn't have to live in this arabic/nigger hellhole

i hate arabs, niggers, chinks,.japs , pakis, turks, persians, afghans, bangladesh, indians,koreans,slavs,mexicans

How can it be an arabic/nigger hellhole when it's 80% jewish. Why don't you just move to another neighborhood?

They definitely have levantine ancestry but phenotypically most of them could pass as white

>this is what passes as white in Israel

Jews and Arabs are the same shit.

Because 80% of the jewish population are what is called "spheradi" jews and they look like arabs, have the intelligence of arabs and behave like arabs , that is like animals

So why not just move to a predominantly ashkenaz neighborhood....

Nah, they look totally different

i hate arabs niggers,chinks,japs,koreans,turks,persians,afghans

ASHKENAZIS ARE WHIIIIIIITE

>full blooded arab coming through!

PURE EUROPEAN GENETICS

I understand this feeling, I wish my country wasn't over run by arabs and blacks too. (France)
Sometimes since I am pretty much a very good docile gentile by nature, I feel like they do too deserve a nice country to live in and it may aswell be in my country, but other times I just want all of them gone. Im conflicted. I wish the world was simplier and we could all live happily and peacefully with our own kind without having annoying loud comorians neighbors.

i hate niggers, arabs,chinks japs,koreans,persians,afghans ,turks,homosexials,lesbians,bisexuals,transgenders,mexicans,phillipines,thai,vietnamsese,indonesian9 ,malaysian

NOT A DROP OF SEMITIC BLOOD

white enough for the nazis

Dude your country is gone man.
It's full of arab and nigger animals who.are dragging your country to a sharia stoneage hellhole

They obviously have semitic blood, the point is that they're white enough to qualify as a white ethnicity (I mean, if you consider Italians and Greeks white...)

>he thinks Larry David looks white
Amerimutt detected

He doesn't look Norwegian, but he doesn't look arabic either...

>literally half German

He looks less white than most Arabs.

Like most ashkenazis...

That's not the point fellas, the point is that I wish I livwd in the USA and not in this arabic and nigger shithole

Lol wut?

See

Italians are whiter than jews are.

Mods please get rid of this shot I want our history board back

I don't deny the levantine ancestry of ashkenazis.

Debatable.

Stay away from America Schlomo, there's enough of you parasites here.

Yeah some levantines look white. And the white looking ones make up the middle eastern half of ashkenazi jews!

Then don't claim they're half German when they have literally zero German blood. That Goldberg guy is a complete outlier.

>Then don't claim they're half German when they have literally zero German blood.
Ashkenazis are half german half levantine. The founder population was levantine men + germanic women (+ germanic admixture over time)

They're half Levantine half Southern Italian, literally every genetic study confirms this. They have no German blood whatsoever.

Looks like a Jew strangely enough.

Just as shitskinned as Larry David.