>ctrl+f
>fph
>phrase not found

Let's fix it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDRORgoZxZU
youtube.com/watch?v=TKRyrEhY4wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id really like to read some oc stories again. Other than that fph tends to be very repetitive

Let's get the ball rolling.

Never forget.

Looks like Ravioli in a pot.

This one doesn't make me laugh :/

Of all the people in the world, I think I hate this one the most.

>thesearethepeoplecallingyouashitskin.jpg

Jesus that is more mental illness than delusion. Unless it is shitposting of course

There is a follow up though, she changes her mind.

>whenshitpostingkills.jpg

imagine how much water was displaced in that picture

Why are real women always fat?

Guys, she got even fatter

youtube.com/watch?v=qDRORgoZxZU

My guess is that there is only roughly 24 oz. of water in that hot tub.

that's not water it's sweat and grease

Is that thing on the left a robot then? If it's not a real woman?

>rumors going around layoffs coming

holy shit i died, havnt even read the rest but that description just sums up the pic perfectly. the fat fuck without a job shitting on the lil guy jus trying to get home

Imagine how much sweat and feces those whales have brought in there.

I honestly can't believe someone could write that and not realize how horrible and petty they sound.

>my amazing son FALLYN STAR

That's kinda her thing... be thick and proud or some such... promote body positivity... etc etc.

Studio is probably like "Ahhh she can get fat. Chubby tweens and teens will eat that shit up."

Fucking Tumblrites.

This is the one that gets me riled up like no tomorrow. I am a recovering fatass and have learned a lot about food and such. However, I have also learned that Calories in-->Out is what ultimately decides if you'll lose weight or not.

Now, a fatty buddy of mine actually got inspired by me and decided to lose weight too. Good on him so far, but he's SUCH a foodsnob all of a sudden it's infuriating.

> Eating over at my place
> I'm making pasta
> He keeps bitching about how I am not using whole grain pasta because MUH HEALTHIER
> Keeps bitching about other shit like how I shouldn't eat bread and should switch to brown rice etc etc
> I lost 50kg so far, and he lost like 7kg because he gorges himself on potato chips and other shit because he lacks self control

Like...NIGGA. Yeah, you are right. Brown rice is better for you and all that good shit, but it aint gonna do much for ya if you completely let yourself go every other weekend and stuff your face with everything that IS bad for you.

Same with my mom who keeps saying I eat too much eggs and muh cholesterol. I can't be mad at her, she's my mom and it's coming from a good place, but I hate how stubborn some people are when it comes to weight loss/diet/food myths.

If you're overeating on vegetables and fruit, you're going to get fat. End of. This shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but I hate it when people think that if you eat healthier things you automatically lose weight, and eating bad stuff automatically makes you fat. I had a fucking Snickers bar for the first time in forever and had to hear "Well you just went to the gym for nothing this week user."

FFFFFFFRRGRGGRGRGGGRRRR

She's probably shooped. Which is a thing that DOES happen in magazines. However, there's a far cry from using some avarage looking woman to going full manatee.

I get the point they try to convey, but the way they do it is just retarded.

If 'real' here is used in the sense of normal/average you Amerilards are even more fucked than I thought.

Here's a good routine by Bill Hurr about fat people.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKRyrEhY4wo

> that delusional woman

This is a great point.
I'm so sick of hearing "Meat is for men, bones are for dogs."
I'll never have huge tits. I'll never have a shelf butt. But I'll also never be a fat piece of shit with a running racket of comorbidities that would make a Chinese pharma company lab rat blush.
Mother fuck fat people so fucking much.
OC coming through.

>women

whoops, dis da real OC
f_u_c_k_f_a_t_t_i_e_s

One would think that if people in burgerland are getting bigger that stories would be abundant.

Guess fat people are accepted now and stories would be pretty mundane.

>when someone fatter than you gives you weightloss advice

plz don't judge all women by the ones who loudly call attention by being this psychotic
there are women who take as much offense to this shit as you do, and they are on Veeky Forums and irl, too

don't pretend that the vast majority of women don't sabotage each other all the time

it's just how they are

>oh u pretty how you is, gurl
>gurl, u datin *him*? u need to switch to fat activism
>omg anonette learn to love urself
>don't lose weight for that asshole, feed urself for u :)

Ok. Who did it ?? I know you're from here

>Fat people are the new second hand smoke
>Hey you wanna be a fattie? go outside

Oh god my sides

That smug face

I'm not saying they don't. Just that they *all* don't. Don't throw the good in with the bad.
All women aren't shitty, a lot of people are shitty and some of them happen to be women. An awful fuckin' lot of them happen to be fat.

Fucking hell a child depends on her.

What's that green thing on her whateverlimbthatis? Mold?

>mfw I am pretty and make people feel inferior for purposely making themselves inferior.

I'd actually like to see someone try to get fat eating too many veggies and fruit.

That shit'd be painful and disgusting, just like my farts right now.

i still dont understand what happened to set this thing off

>> He keeps bitching about how I am not using whole grain pasta because MUH HEALTHIER
Always kek.
I used to work part time at a sub shop, and this one fat fuck used to ask for whole wheat bread because he was on a diet. He would then proceed to order two footlongs, with extra meat and like triple the mayo. And he was in at least 3 times a week. For several months.

Honestly, working there had done more for me than any FPH thread ever could. We had so many pathetic fat fucks that would wheeze heavily, couldn't support their own weight and had to lean on the counter the whole time, or even get their massive ass in a mobility scooter through the front door and would slam on it demanding I come out and take their order like it's a fucking drive through.

>assumig you have the mental and physical capability to cook yourself
Jesus Christ...

'Real' is used in the sense of putting down women who happen to be slender or petite (which in their case is NOT due to genetics but due to starving themselves out of a submission to patriarchy or something....) so that whales can feel better about themselves. Remember: it's not about actual fat rights or not judging people by their bodyshapes, it's about turning the norms of today on their head so that whales can feel good about being whales.

they are graceful creatures

> tfw you get so fat you lose the mental and physical capability to cook for yourself

Top kek

It'd be interesting. Nice trips btw

I eat whole wheat bread usually, but I just do it because I think it's tastier. I always get riled up when people do dumb shit like this. These niggas would order McDonalds on whole wheat bread because it's "healthier"

from what I could tell little miss piggy had some crush on a frat boy, she checked his facebook and found pictures of him with some hot blond which triggered her so she goes on some rant about how fatphobic and priveleged he is and how she's such a kind person for just blocking him and not spamming him with hate posts.

>fag flag
>fat acceptance
no, these are the people defending shitskins

holy fuck, that legit could be used in a horror movie, those look like the legs of something dead.

tbf I'd like to bend her over and fuck her in the ass through the giraffe onesy.

holy fuck that fluke

yeah but
>when i saw his comment today
what comment? where?

piques my curiosity familia

>$20 all that food
I wish I was in freedomland where $20 can feed me for half a week

>get fat eating too many... fruits
That's easy, I put on like 30 lbs from eating fruit mostly. So much delicious mango and pineapple and coconuts and so on... Coconuts especially though I guess they're not a fruit but one decent size coconut is like 3500 calories lol. And eating pineapples and mangos and cantaloupes all day adds up, so much fucking sugar.

Id love this bitch to drop by the hospital where I intern and check out the pulmonology ward, or the cardiology ward, where the hambeasts go to suffer and die but not before we chop them piece by piece as their extremities rot away due to diabetes

Oh my jesus the shitheads in that foto.
How can you get down to that level of shaming and fuckery just because someone shows that they know how to bring quality to their life.
And the one bitch bringing up nepal. All of you hambeasts could have eaten normaly, and shared the excess food one family a person.

The sad part is that she's an incredible writer but she wastes that eloquency on this bullshit

Huh, so she's mad cause attractive people are attracted to other attractive people? Really makes you think...

Germanfag here. 20€ is easily enough for 4-5 days. Where do you live breh?

Sauce? I'm all for making fun of mentally anguished land whales but seeing them improve is neat too

Fatties gonna fat

Is this Elliot?

Canada maybe? Meat and veggies can get pretty expensive if you don't turn into one of those coupon whores or visit a million different stores.

It's a host from Westworld

Fats are insanely jealous of non-fats, and they project it regularly.

>b-but she looks anorexic!

Top kek

>be from Texas
>get used to seeing fat beaners and overweight white girls
>move to Miami area
>haven't seen a truly obese person in months (occasional chub here and there, but not obese)

Some actual OC single the past few threads have been repetitive (rip lurker status)

>be 16
>first drivers license test
>shitty small family Toyota
>tester is easily 6'2" 500lbs
>so big that I can't see out of the right mirror
>causes me to fail the test because I had to learn super forwards every time to use the mirror
>feelswasted$50man
>how many others suffered?
>pass 2 weeks later with normal sized individual

What makes these retards think they are allowed to speak and voice their shit opinions?
They often times get butthurt when someone says fat people arent attractive, but its perfectly fine for them to harrass fit women?

its time for a purge

>be 16
MODS

Also live in Texas, and man there are many many fatties here, both whites and 5'2" Mexicans as well (which is /slightly/ genetic because Mexicans are so short and thus need less calories.)
But I find fat rednecks more obnoxious

This shit got me so horny for some slender women

NZ, them chickenbreasts alone would cost me $10

24 now ^_^

Of course, all the thin and fit people here stem from the very vain culture that (nonMexican) Latin Americas have

What makes a retard like you think you are allowed to speak and voice your shit opinions?
You often times get butthurt when someone says fit people arent attractive, but its perfectly fine for you to harrass fat women?

its time for a purge

Makes me think we should put fatties on a Castro-era Cuban diet of rice and beans

I delivered for Jimmy John's. Everyday I'd deliver to some fatty and it would go like this
> ring door bell
> tv volume goes down but no movement
> ring bell again....
> hear grunts and moans of someone getting out of chair
> hear the floor shift and buckle as fatty waffles around to get to the door
> they answer door completely out of breath
> the smell of fatness feels my nostrils and burns just a little
> they proceed to tell me they are starving and I'm a lifesaver for bringing them a sandwich with three chocolate chip cookies and large soda
> they might give me 50 cents out of the kindness they hold
> I'd have one everyday.....

her tongue always annoys me so fucking much

I actually like that patch. I'm sure we'd get along swell.