3 months SS

>SS will make you T rex!
>Strength training makes you look DYEL!
>Do this shitty roid PPL garbage instead!

Tell me why I should listen to anything you dumb repulsive faggots have to say?

When im at the gym people stare because theyve never seen someone dead 3pl8s+. When youre at the gym you curl 25s LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/powerlifters-should-train-more-like-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lift for """strength"""
>be ugly
>be fat
>cant even deadlift 5plaet

you should kill yourself i think

>3 months of SS for those lifts
and how many years did you lift before you started SS?

Dont worry 5 pl8 by end of this year
While you ohp 95x8 and decline bench 1pl8 m8
PS your gf loves getting fucked by my hard body

you've been lifting for 3 months, you really don't know much of anything

SS is a good beginner program though, SS is a meme is in itself a meme

retards on here stay on it for like two years, never move to a proper intermediate program that increases their work capacity, and then wonder why they're weak and look like shit

after you exit the beginner stage, volume is king

>taking a year to get to 5pl8 diddly
Jesus, not only youre doing something useless and dumb but youre also doing it in a very unimpressive way
fatties are so depressive

what app is that even?

people are staring at your deadlift?

i pulled 500 and nobody batted an eye, and i only ever get comments from old dudes who want to know how much weight is on the bar

"how much weight is that big guy? oh yeah i used to lift..."

>implying you can deadlift more than 4 plate

Don't lie to yourself.

>implying im retarded
I dont deadlift dummy
i am 180 9% bf and look a gazillion times better than you though.
but hey you do strength training so when you look at your disgusting self in the mirror you can find comfort in being able to lift things off the ground

Lmfao I know your trolling but KYS.

So show us your body

Holy shit Veeky Forums users cannot be as pathetic as you are

I forgot why I don't come here

>cares about bf
>180lb LOL

I srsly hope your a manlet. If youre over 5ft 10 youre skinny lmfao. I could easily cut to your DYEL weight but why on earth would I want to look like that..?

dyel

>doesnt care about bf
So as I said, youre just a sad fatfuck
enjoy looking as shit as any other fattie who never hit the gym
stay jelly fatty, you will never be 180 lean

180 and 9% is pretty damn big, I don't think you realize how lean 9% is

most people think they're 9% or something and are actually a good few percentage points higher

but there's almost no way in hell that guy is actually 9% bodyfat, unless he comes back and posts a picture

See... heres the difference
I can immediately switch to volume training if I want and shit all over your lifts AND get a better body than you

I can also continue str training and put on more dense muscle that youll never have. Srsly KYS.

ill post one when i get home if thread still alive, i did hop on gear to get that bf with size though

No you cant, fatty, youre too pathetic to follow a diet and actually look good, reason you lift for strength is because its the easy way, you eat like the disgusting pig you are, lift a few weights off the ground and feel like youre better than the rest of the ugly fatties
Keep trying hard to get stronger, im sure at some point it will come in hand haha ugo

Do not listen to people on here who just say to do a bro-split and forget about everything else. That's how you end up spinning your wheels with shitty lifts - permanently.

The best way to go about it would be

1. Start with SS and keep to basics for 4 weeks.
2. Keep on SS, but add stuff like chin-ups/dips, keep doing that for another few months.
3. Keep on SS, and your chin-ups/dips, and now add lateral raises/curls or whatever else you want.
4. Once you hit 1/2/3 3x5 and 4 for 1x5 on SS (while doing your chins/dips and isolations) you can now switch to a intermediate routine.

5. You will be doing your intermediate routine (with chins/dips and other isolation's) until you hit 2/3/4/6

This way you actually have a constant progression method throughout your entire lifting career, and you ACTUALLY have a proper program and actual peroidsation that will allow you to actually make continuous progress.

Or you could listen to Veeky Forums bro's and just stick to 3x10 bro-splits forever and just stay perma-plateued just doing tons of random isolation's achieving nothing besides burning calories.

Lmao admits to gear use like a weak minded bitch. At least keep it a secret like the other weak minds do.

Nothing is better than a natural stronk body. You curl 25s in a year ill be 210lb OHPing your bw for reps lol

And If I ever hopped on gear id be a fucking beast none of this 180lb manlet mickey mouse club stuff

i really dont get why uneducated shits like you give advice as if you know wtf youre talking about

Doing SS and """"""building an foundation""""" wont give you better results in the long run than someone on a split and bb diet if both are clean
Being able to lift a bit more wont make up for the lesser time spent developing good looking muscles.
Strength training before a bb routine is one of the dumbest memes spread around here.

loads of needless false dichotomy on Veeky Forums these days

strongerbyscience.com/powerlifters-should-train-more-like-bodybuilders/

past the beginner stage straining for "strength" and training for "size" really is not all that different

exercise selection and intensity range varies a bit, but high volume and hypertrophy is a cornerstone of all effective intermediate->advanced routines

>Calls me uneducated
>Proceeds to post Broscience 101

Did you know that people who think they're smart, aren't actually smart, right? You're one of those people. You're so dumb that you actually think you're smart. You literally said "clean" referring to diet, in 2017. My fucking lord, 2007 wants it's """knowledge""" back.

there is literally nothing wrong with being on gear when youre smart enough and has the funds to do it the right way
stay jelly, fatty

You're not even strong yet, fatty, youre just a fatfuck who can lift a bit more off the ground than fatties who dont go to the gym, youre equally ugly though

You're an ugly fatfuck, im not sure if roiding would suddenly make you less pathetic, also youre current lifts are pretty pathetic even for a """"powerlifter""" so you shouldnt be so sure of yourself :^)

tfw novices of Veeky Forums on an imegaboard for losers would blow the fuck out the majority of my gym in terms of strength

i guess this is what you call e-statting

not that guy, but you are making a very common novice mistake

you are extrapolating beginner gains to a year from now

you very well might OHP 210 for reps, but i'm gonna tell you right now the likelihood of that happening in the timeframe you stated is pretty low

the easy gains are almost up, you are about to enter the slow grind

No, dyel little shit, I said clean as in not on gear, youre a dyel who has never read a book on the subject and spew memes you read by other dyels

Strength training before hypertrophy is insanely dumb, only people pushing for it are people expecting to make money off dumb dyels like you who will hop into a program without having a clue about how it really works

because not everyone cares about strength? you get enough m-muh functional strength from just fucking around in gym.

are you this insecure about ppl squatting and deadlifting lmao1pl8 but still looking twice the size of you that you needed to make this thread?

nobody who squats and deadlifts 1 plate is twice the size of anyone besides your own DYEL twig ass who buys jeff sied ab workout programs

how long did it take to get to that strength level?

Lol relax gearhead. I kno roids make you emotional like a chick so relax.

Im 3 months into lifting of course my lifts arent impressive even tho your gf thinks they are

Dont worry a year from now ill have even better lifts while you stay at 180lb on gear

No I said ill be 210lb ohping his 180lb bw in a year which is doable

God, this guy is either borderline retarded and delusional or just trolling
please god be a troll

Are you dumb? Stick to your 8x95 ohp dyel faggot

>implying that you can't get to 5pl8 diddly within a month of proper lifting and nutrition

user i have bad news for you

Post body with timestamp, fatboi.

Go away DYEL. Im bigger than you and my body looks better than yours

lmao you think that's impressive nerd? I did some wii fit then went in to the gym and hit these first week. You must have shitty genetics, KYS

163 ohp

Intermediate

Lol how fucking fat are you. With my 170 lb press at 165 I'm labeled as advanced

what app / website is this?

Gz bruh. Hows your bench dead tho? Shite right? Cherry pick your best lift like a lil e stating bitch.

Did you get it in 3 months? Or 3 years + gear?

Symmetric Strength

thanks senpai

Lol my bench is shit, 220 for a 1rm

And got it in 2 years.

Why you so mad tho?

Any good website for logging lift progress?