This will never be you

>This will never be you

That dude on the right. Baaaaawwww

>TFW When you finally make it so you go to the club and you realize you still pulling 4's.

Says you, I'm the dude rubbing his chin on the left.
>tfw to intelligent too lift

Implying I want to be a cringe zyzz imitator with a festival bag and tiny shorts at 6% bf.

Look at the guy on the right. He's straight up thinking about committing suicide

don't even like girls OP

>to intelligent to lift.

Not intelligent enough to know the difference between two, to, and too.

It is almost as if you don't even want brain gains, user. Do you even read?

>that short fat small tiddie average face chick in the right

y-yeah, s-sure thing, o-op...

>I wish I was on Veeky Forums

I look at this picture but all I can imagine is the 2 beta white collar workers that these two ho's are going to latch on to once they start to lose their youth/sex appeal and get bored of party scene.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to know that my future wife was trouncing around like a easy loose tart at some drug-fest party with a bunch of hurr durr 80 IQ aesthetics fags.

Call me old fashion I could never take a girl that goes out and parties seriously.

Lurk more

>never gonna look like that ugly shitskin paki muslim on the right

thank god

>never gonna be jeff seid

that sucks.

he looks like a mongoloid paki sandnigger, no amount of lifting will fix that, of course he wants to die.

Because they aren't meant to be taken seriously lmao

>falling for the too intelligent meme
Hello newfriend, welcome to Veeky Forums

Studies done back in the 70s proved that relationships strengthen in situations that are deemed 'risky' or 'dangerous'. Heart rate goes up, adrenaline pumps, fight-or-flight engages, focus increased, and you start bonding with whoever you're doing the activity with. The original study used an unsturdy but ultimately safe bridge.

You faggots are so jelly of the guy on the right. Post physique I dare you. Just because he is tan doesn't mean shit. He still has 10x the dedication you losers have.

>Wah, someone on a Laotian Vape Support Group website called me dumb.
>I know, I'll just hide behind the meem and imply that he isn't "in" on the fun like me and all of my buddies here on Veeky Forums :-)

Literally just kill (you)rself.

I've got the drugs and the parties covered. Give me two more years of lifting and that will be exactly me.

Except I will also have two degrees and a well paying job with excellent career perspective.

That's nice, we're talking about fucking women here.

You know, that one uncle or coworker you have that's straight up disgusting body but might be funny or smart as shit, and his gf/wife is hot as balls and you're left wondering how the fuck he did it? And then maybe that caused you to start hitting the gym. Dedication. Etc.

Literally why things ended with my ex when she went to college, i knew the hoe was strong in her.

Now i date a cute redhead who loves vidya and anime and isnt one for parties unless im there to talk to cause she's awkward. Lifes good m8s.

Im not him but that doesnt do anything for me
Ive had a gf hot as balls, it was nice for sure but having a gf wears you down

Ive seen guys get completly crushed, quit their job, drop out of uni and now live on disability just because their hot as balls gf broke up with him

Having a gf is nice but the ability to get one is much, much more important because if you lack this ability you will be forever at her mercy because she can replace you instantly

>tan

that what we call pakis now?

Mirin m8, im jelly.

I went to raves and banged sluts in porta-potties when I was still a skellington. It's all about attitude and sexual availability at those things.

u mad

ye u mad

And this is similar to dating the used up abortion machine you met at one of your outside disco parties how?

>I will never be a manlet
OmgnoIamsosad

jeff pls go

>This will never be them either, so what's the point.

this will be me, just give me two more years :')

The guy on the right died shortly after this festival. He was a drug dealer and a 16 year old shot him

>paki
>doing illegal shit

no surprise, good riddance.

didnt know aussies had guns.

They're all American

>that earring

not mad at all

Hahahahahaha