I can't respect manlets anymore

i just can't. Veeky Forums has ruined me. i look at them and barely consider them human. i see them for what they are; genetic trash. is there any way to unswallow the redpill when it comes to manlets?

Just imagine them all, playing and running around in a big field, but there's a cliff at the end. It's a tall wheat field(5'11) and none of the lil guys can see where they're running, you're the only one who can save them, from running right off that cliff, that's a job you CAN respect

The most boring stupid book I ever read, but still a funny reference.
Why do all my friends like that shit book?
It wouldn't even be famous if it didn't have those few swear words.

Catcher of the manlets should be a sir comic

Its famous exactly because of being able to consistently pull this reaction from people like you.

>The thinker.jpg
>doesnt know that manlets are the smartest
If there was some kind of meritocracy going on nobody would even bat an eye if you and all the weak lanklets were gone.

It's a good and very relatable book for an angst teenager, kind of like Perks of being a Wallflower, but if you're not in that phase when you read it it'll fall completely flat.

how come tall guys always suck at fighting

how come i feel safe around tall guys yet threatened around small guys

how come im tall and scared of short guys? they have the perfect height to jab my balls ribs or kidney, something a tall guy cannot do

how come short to medium guys get all the girls

how come my 6'5 friend and 6'2 friend are virgins but the 5'9 guys in our group kiss amd shag every weekend

how come the ceo of our ftse100 company is 5'4

how come when i was in school, all the girls were with guys their height or shorter?

>Write shit book
>Put something slightly edgy in to get it banned from schools
>Wait ten years till society degenerates to the point your shit isn't even edgy
>Sell a shitload of shit books even though you're a phony writer
Whelp I'm gonna get writing

If there was a meritocracy, every inch of height would be worth 10 merit points. Manlets would literally have to work harder to catch up (they wouldn't)

Once you grow up and realize that what people do is what determines someone's value, rather than what they are.

Your way of thinking is as retarded as predestination.

>every inch of height would be worth 10 merit points
>doesn't even know what meritocracy is
>work
Work what? If anyone even lets you live, out of pity you will be in some kind of a wageslave manual work since thats what you're only useful for.

Realize that there are some at the same or higher success levels than you, and they got there having to work even harder for it. You have to mire the manlet work ethic. It's much more impressive than the lanklet entitlement and privilege.

Can anyone confirm me the standards of a manlet? I'm 183cm tall and that translates to 6 feet am I right? Anything below 180cm is a manlet no?

I'm sorry but 190 cm is the current cutoff for manlet status

t. Under 200cm manlet

I do respect the hell out of my boss because he's so short. Everything he has is worth more because he's ridiculously short but still achieved a great life.

> this guy isn't even 210cm

the only manlet here is you, user

There's nothing you can do. They'll beat you at every bodybuilding show and Powerlifting meet, but it's still not enough. You'll never see them as equals or superiors in things you do, even if they're better.

This is your life now. They'll do well in bodybuilding, and you'll shout "Arnold was 6'2"!" They'll do well at Powerlifting and you'll shout ">Manlet Leverages". You'll both get rejected by the same qt3.14, and you'll say "When will they ever learn".

There is no return. This is your life now. It's too late to turn back. Manlets are forever going to be inferior in your eyes. The only thing you can do is pretend not to notice it when you see one struggling to grab the high cereal.

This is what manlets tell themselves?

>Not being 230cm

Lol look at this manlet making fun of 200cm guys. You're manlet just like him.

Be an understanding and compassionate human being. Wtf is wrong with you that you can even slip into such a way of thinking?

From what I'm reading. The cut off seems to be 5'8 to 5'9 for women.

I'm 5'10 exactly and it hits a little close to home when I hear them talk shit about 5'8-9 guys, being that I was that height when I was younger until I finally grew every last cm in me.

I was dating a woman who told me she wouldn't date anyone under 5'10, she was pretty hot but she had big ears, of course she covered them with her hair.

She was happy to be on a date with me at the beach, when her hair got wet, her ears stuck out extra, so I told her

>Wow you got some HUGE fucking ears...

She did an awkward smile and shook her hair little a bobble head and said. "Yeah?..."

I didn't speak for the rest of the date, making it even more awkward, I put on a face of dissapointment when driving her home and dropping her off.

She later on texted me "what's wrong?", I told her. Oh well, I don't date girls with ears bigger than me. She responded "Are you serious?" To which I said "yeah" and I hung up.

Fuck her. Being that she is a woman she probably lives in lala land and isn't smart enough to put 2+2 together and learn her lesson on not being shallow and respect.

Probably a troll. Or an underachiever who's been overshadowed by a manlet in his life.

>She later on texted me
>To which I said "yeah" and I hung up.

Aaaaaaaand fake.

Nice autistic fantasy. I bet it feels good to imagine telling Stacy what's what. I bet it feels even better than a vagina. You don't need sex!

She wasn't 10/10 material either bud. Are you guys here seriously such pussies that you can't treat women like shit or can't even imagine it, that it has to be fake?

Veeky Forums is worse than I thought. Nothing but blue pilled std cunt chasers. Don't put the pussy on the pedestal, you might even get some respect

Op you need to be FUCKING GRATEFUL

I assume you are in the 6ft to 6ft 3 range like I am.

The only reason you stand so tall is because you are standing on a PLATFORM OF MANLETS

IF THEY WERE NOT THE MANLETS, YOU WOULD BE A MANLET. APPRECIATE THERE SUFFERING

I am 6ft 2 on the internet and 6ft 1 irl (still taller than 85 percent of men) and I went to the gym at a weird time (i work there and i just exercise after my shifts, which change alot) and i was the shortest guy there.

It made me open my eyes,and appreciate that the suffered for my gains.

Lol I got my first kiss by calling a girl a cunt. I'm just not autistic enough to blow an entire date to "teach a girl le super epic shallowness lesson" due to my own insecurities, knowing full well that the girl probably won't even understand the lesson

If you are tall, and im not saying your not a manlett larping, you have some serious insecurities to work through.

Consider not being so susceptible to hivemind.

t. Sigismund Schlomo Freud

>tfw 6'4 and still an insecure social retard
maybe i'll feel confident after my cut

lol i didnt catch that