Hey Veeky Forums.... how the fuck do you find motivation to go to the gym...

Hey Veeky Forums.... how the fuck do you find motivation to go to the gym?! It feels like a fucking chore to me (and because of that I skip it a lot). I don't fucking know, but when I get home tired from school, it feels like a bother to go to the gym. also motivation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sniff sniff sniff*
Delightful, darling, that treat you've been brewing me all day smells just about done

We all go to the gym because we like it. If you don't like it don't go. If you need to lose weight just eat less.

*sniffs* mmmhh fill me up with that sweet aroma

Go right after school. Everyday isn't driven by motivation it's driven by dedication, do it anyway even tho you don't like it you fucking pussy

Get yourself some long term goals and short term goals. If you dont have any goals and doesnt like the feeling of lifting then youre never gonna make it.
Maybe change program. If you have a program with little to no breaks it can be tiresome. So if thats the case then try a strenth program with 3-5 minute breaks between sets.

BRPPPPAPAPPPFPPFPFPPFPFPFFFFFFF

I like it because it is an hour or so a day that I have to myself to shut out the outside world, stick some music on, and get on with some exercise. Always feel nice and relaxed once I have gone home and had a shower after, and it encourages me to keep my diet in check. Good way to unwind really.

I found it really hard and discouraging at first, but after a few weeks I got in to it can to be honest it is just part of my life now.

*BLAAARPASASPPIDAPPIDAPADUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTOOOOOTTTT*

>going to the gym allows me to socialize with other people and that feels good
>I feel fucking great after workout
>I can see the changes in my body as a result of my workout
>I get mires from all sorts of people

What more motivation do you need?

Just take a sip bro

I fucking love going to the gym. If you don't, then stop going?

I remind myself that it have two choices.
I can either hit the gym in spite of being tired, in spite of a shit day at work, in spite of wanting to be home, and at least have a hope of getting with Sue, of looking into her blue eyes while she smiles, of hearing her laugh.
Or I can remain a fat hairy dough ball and let those things remain just a dream.
No more dreams now, only iron.

>I LIKE THE COCK PLEASE DON'T EVER POST FEMALES EVER AGAIN OR I WILL SHIT YOUR THREAD UP
You're not funny,you're not making any difference.

I always felt i was the ugly in one in my group of friends. They all was pretty much thin tho while I was fat. After my ex broke up with me and going through depression, decided to just get swole as fuck in a way to get revenge and also its help with my depression

by reacting to them you give them reason. It's like banana shitting in ylyl threads

>We all go to the gym because we like it. If you don't like it don't go

/thread

I never want to go the gym. I always think of all of the people that might be hogging the two racks, the horrible music and the weird bullshit flailing everywhere. Every time I go to the gym I think about how nice it would be to have a home gym. Then I get over it and go, and it's all ok, I get into it, I have fun and I make progress. When I get home from the gym I feel amazing and thank myself for not being a complete bitch yet again. Honestly the part where I have to force myself to go experience uni gym shit is probably the most helpful thing in my life. Nothing will cure your insecurity and social anxiety faster than asking some loud tatted roid bro if you can work in.

Making a difference? It's just fucking hilarious bro. I literally crack every time I read other brapers or brap myself

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*

BRAP brap~~ sorry daddy, that protein shake you gave me really makes me....ugh....BRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP* "splotch*

*CCCRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

siping is the best

wtf is wrong with her feet and how come nobody mentioned it yet? theyre fucking black

Just dont go to the gym if it´s that boring for you.

OP here. It's not the fact that I don't want to go to the gym, it's the thing that I can't get motivated once I get home. That's why I'm asking for advice on motivation. I want dem sweet gains

>motivation
Our motivation is that we fucking like it *BRAAAAAAAAAAAPS IN YOUR FACE*

>how the fuck do you find motivation to go to the gym?
I don't, I go regardless. So should you.

Anyone who creates motivation as a barrier to entry is doomed for failure. Pretending motivation is a requirement or barrier is the bread and butter that the entire self help industry is founded on

The days you don't want to go are the ones that are most important.

Eventually it becomes more demotivating to not go to the gym than it does to go.

if you really wanted gains, all you would think about and anticipate the whole day would be going to the gym.

pussy for sure. If your gay then more cock i guess. But whatever.

But it's that first two week grind i find. once you get past that it starts to become a routine.

I should be at the gym right now but a friend wanted to come, so now i'm waiting on him. I'm getting anxious sitting here, lol.

speaking as a regular BRRRRAAAAPPP poster, posts like yours are just gravy

My secret is that im never motivated and im always lazy.

It's not motivation.. It's desperation. As long as you will despise your body and wish for it to be better, or ideal, you'll find the strength. There's no other alternative if you're not ok with how you look. I tell you brah, it's a mental illness, it's not sanity.

I have a great gymbro to go with, so its never boring or a chore.
Also we change our workouts almost every month in some way, helps to see faster and greater results desu.
And yes, looking at yourself in the mirror after a workout VS before it gives you an amazing feeling ;)

The problem is that you went home instead of straight to the gym. You got comfy and out of "work mode"

Motivation? Try this: Live for 30 years as a weak dyel faggot, lose your erection several times in a row when plowing thicc latina gf from behind because of shitty cardio, fail to fulfill thicc latina gf's desire to be lifted up during sex, then cry a lot, and finally swear blood oath to change. You'll hit the gym every single day I guarantee it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

Is being Veeky Forums not a motivation? How about social gains while being attractive. If your life is already perfect, why go to the gym?

My motivation stems mainly from hpw bad i look if i stop lifting for more than a few days. My desire to not look like that keeps me going.

Also putting a gym in my basement was the best thing i ever did; in winter it's so hard to get myself out of the house on dark cold mornings but now i just stumble down into my basement and start lifting.

>How about social gains while being attractive
I have questions
You mean fit guys are better off socially and perform better at getting girls?

Because that has not been my expeirence at all, in fact most fit guys are lonely as fuck it seems

Hey man I like the cock but hate these fartfags too

The gym is the the 2nd most fun I have in a day after masturbating. I don't really need any more motivation to go

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFPPPPPPTTTTTTTT

I just look at my abb veins and vascular arms and i get all the motivation i need

However if i get really down in the dumps i just imagine becoming a tripfag and looking like a taller version of masT

This is why they do it

When I get home from uni I take a short nap, normally 20-40 minutes, eat dinner, watch some TV or play vidya, do my homework and then by the time 9:00 or so rolls around I'm not feeling exhausted and I can get in a good workout.

Then when I'm done at the gym I'm tired again, so I go to bed and repeat the next day

You lack discipline . Doing it with motivation is the dullest thing and it won't get you very far . Just be disciplined . If you skip a workout , you'll become a weakling . Fucking discipline , like Liu Kang level shit

You are right, but I mean at least you have to be looking forward to PR days, or deadlifting 405 for the first time. Of course there will be days where you dont want to go but most days should be looked forward to or else I think is not worth.
What I've found that most people quit because they don't see progress in their physique. And although this is right, they are missing the part about the progression of the lifts. If you get addicted to moving more and more weight in the 4 main lifts, man you will want to go even on rest days. Also the things you do can motivate you. When I listen to any song of Wintersun, I immediately feel the urge to lift some weights, and if I happen to be on a rest day I feel legit bad and look forward to the next day.

CAFFEINE
A
F
F
E
I
N
E

Buy a preworkout and consume it when you get home

Because I was tired of looking like an Auschwitz resident.

Lol it's still funny hahaha

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

>*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*

I just skip gym when I'm getting DOMS or if I get sick, otherwise I go 6 times a week. You don't need motivation, you just need commitment.

I work out at home.

realize there is no such thing as motivation. motivation is fleeting and unreliable. your reliance on it dooms you to fail. you will never feel some sort of compelling external force that makes it easy to go to the gym. fuck motivation. there is only discipline. go to the gym or don't, it's that simple. be strong or weak; make your choice.

>set up home gym
>get home tired, don't wanna leave home again
>???
>walk three steps to the fucking gym room and start pumping

Rope a friend into going with you. It's harder to skip if someone else depends on you.

Also get some fucking discipline. There's no such thing as eternal motivation. Motivation gets you started but it's discipline that keeps you going.

motivation follows action dumb shit
dedication is the word that you're looking for in that situation.
and dedication can only come from yourself not being a little cuckboi.

sorry to break it to you but

I have not missed a gym session since August.

> Even then it was only for 2 weeks leading up to the bar exam

Seriously wtf are you even doing just "not going" and skipping. Missing sessions throws off progress. If you cannot go, then make it up on a rest day. But don't ever just skip training to sit around and do nothing.

> Many such cases

Motivation is for fags
Use discipline instead

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I make sure that 3/4 of my gym days are straight after work

anyone have the sniff vocaroo?

You fuel us

I have two vocaroos:

>vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

>vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

Motivation only gets you started. Self-discipline gets you to your goal.

having girls tell you how hot your body is is pretty motivating, so yeah maybe try that?

I only lack motivation when I have no progress.

Starting up after a long break is really tough, but once I get going and I notice changes to my body and I'm able to keep adding weight to the bar I get excited to go. I look forward to going tonight because I'm eager to see how much my lifts will go up. Terrified of hitting plateaus though, which will happen eventually I guess.

I think it's also important to adjust the workout you what you think is fun. If you think SS is the most boring shit ever but you genuinely enjoy a custom brosplit then fucking do it if that is what keeps you going, you'll still have better results than not going at all.

Same for cardio, if you think the treadmill is a chore then look into doing something else like climbing or swimming or fucking zumba if that's your thing.

Staying Veeky Forums and healthy is no option, it's something you have to realize you simply have to do. You only get one life. Once you get to that realization the question is simply in what way will you achieve this while also having fun?

>>vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

3 things for me:

1)doctor told me I'm a fat cunt, and getting early symptoms of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

2)wife is pregnant. It's a girl. Gotta be ready in case I gotta kick the shit out of some punk who doesn't treat her right

3)I'm tall... don't wanna be a skillington lanklet

Just gotta find something that matters enough to you, bruh.

>that image

fucking kek

This. For basically everything.

Personally, I like the feelings that come during and after. They're like your body rewarding you.

Also it lets me eat enough to not feel foggy during a calorie deficit.

A U D I O B O O K S