Be 5'9 / 176cm

>be 5'9 / 176cm
>weigh 80kg
>lift using a routine given by gym trainer ( a lot of focus on hypertrophy)
lifts:
0.5 pl8 ohp
1.25 pl8 bench
1.5 pl8 squat
2 pl8 deadlift

are my lifts too novice to switch to P.H.U.L routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

coolconversion.com/lenght/cm-to-feet-inches/Convert_180_cm_to_feet_and_inch
youtube.com/watch?v=4T9UQ4FBVXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> tfw my lifts are even worste than yours
I can't give you any advice, just wanna share the feeling of bein weak af

thanks m8, we're all gonna make it.

At least you two can lift I have a hernia and haven't touched a weight in over a month all my motivation to start again is dead I want to die

OP here, if you can workout and you're just not having the motivation.try buying a preworkout.And simply drink one scoop.

I had an arm injury and wasn't training for over an year.Even after i renewed my gym membership, I lacked the motivation to go.Then for some retarded reason I bought a preworkout and had a 'test' scoop.That caffeine + creatine boost hit me hard.Physically and mentally.I'm not shilling preworkouts, but try it cuz It might work.And dont forget about the muscle memory.After you start lifting, even if you have lost all the muscles you had before, you'll gain them very fast ( i did, within 2 month back in the gym)

GL mate

Isn't 5'9 180cm? I'm 180cm and was told it was 5'9 for Americans. Now I'm really confused.

no.

180 cm = 1.8 m = 5′10.87″ or 5′11″ (rounded)

note that if you google 180 cm in feet, you get 5.9.That is 5 point 9 feet.Not inches.

coolconversion.com/lenght/cm-to-feet-inches/Convert_180_cm_to_feet_and_inch

How long you lifting? I'd say hop on dat dere SS and do some assistance for Triceps, Biceps, Lats and Shoulders every workout.

I easily reached 135x5 ohp, 200x5 bench, 260x5 squat and 315x5 deadlift in just under 9 months.

Oh, that makes sense. Well, now I'm 5'11, still a manlet tho. Thanks

King of manlets

>manlet

ignore these retards and their bullshit terms.All they do is attribute their lack of social skills to their genetics.I'm 5'9 and I dont give a fuck.

"God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference."

4 months now.Yeah I'ma try that mate, thanks!

> 1,77m (I think it's 5'10?)
> 67kg (145 pounds)
0.5 pl8 ohp
1 pl8 bench
1 pl8 squat (knee hurts like hell, I'm afraid to go up)
1.5 pl8 deadlift

Gymming about 4 months
I really waek, How can I improve?

I know, I just got memed extremely hard and can't stop thinking the manlet I am. Also, most girls in my town are 175cm+, whenever they wear heels, they become 180+, making me have really low chance of sex because 'they would never have sex with a manlet' .
One day I'll make my way to South America and Fuck every Latina.

those are good stats for simply 4 months.How deep are you squatting?

Deep, past the 90º between feet and quadriceps, I dont touch the ground with my bum but it get very close. Squat isn't hard, what bugs me the most to performe in a decent level in benching, I feel like a retard asking for help but it's it or drop the weight in my chest and diyng slowly ad the bar suffocates my weak body.
The thing is, I cant eat to bulk like a madman, everytime I eat a lot I keep on farting and get a hot feeling in my stomatch.

youtube.com/watch?v=4T9UQ4FBVXI
bench press guide by mark ripmeme

the farts should be mostly related to what you eat.are you on GOMAD? add oats, easy calories

Are those 1RM ?

ohp 3 series of 10 reps, usually I do a bi set with arnold press
bench 3 series of 8 reps, no bi set
squat 3 series 5 reps
deadlift 4 series 5 reps

I'll try to write my diet, as english is not my nature language please be patient.
Morning I eat 2 bananas with oatmeal
Gym
After gym it's 2~4 boiled eggs
Noon lunch (we call it almoço) It's the natural food, rice, beans, some chicken, broccoli
Past 3pm I eat 3 breads with peanut butter, 2 cups of milk with chocolate powder
6 pm It's the secong lunch, alike the noon lunch, as I cook everyday it's exactly the same things I eat before
At night I tend to eat less, some fruits, some chicken and sweet cracker with peanut butter.

that sounds like a decent enough diet.farts are mostly related to milk tho.Maybe your protein power has something to do with it.

how many calories are you hitting?

>knee pain
This must be adressed. Do you have a lot of knee travel while squatting? Are your femurs very long in relation to your torso? If so, buy an Olympic lifting shoe with heel elevation. It helped me tremendously and made the pain go away. Again, DO NOT squat with knee pain. Skip squats until you find a solution.

literally exact same lifts and stats as you, except 10 kilos lighter. What do you look like??

17% bodyfat
I always had a higher weight
and yes, thats a puppy in my hand.

your pic?