Fuck fat people

Fuck fat people

Seriously why do fat people like pic related go to the gym, they are just wasting time by hogging other people's equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhzaUCx-amQ
youtu.be/T9Y4o_BqC0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck skeletons

Seriously why do skeletons like pic related go to the gym, they are just wasting time by hogging other people's equipment

>skeletons like pic related
>literally jacked

shiggy

lmao what a weak fuck
and why does he think someone at the gym wants to see his obese topless body?

yeah kek he cant even rep 1pl8 before passing out

Lmao the dude on the machine behind the fat dude to the left.

>skeleton
>jacked
HOWS YOUR FIRST WEEK OF LIFTING DYEL

He can't even dl 1lp8. Disgusting.

sad desu

and they always say size gains comes with strength gains. SAD!

g8 b8 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=fhzaUCx-amQ

i dont get it? he still failed lmao1pl8 deadlift

that looks like a great way to earn yourself an express ticket to snap city

>Veeky Forums hates fat people and preaches getting in shape
>fat people go to gym to get in shape
>REEEEEEE not my gym I need every single fucking plate and machine open so I can bulk up from 100lbs to 110lbs

t. fatso

he has probably been dead lifting all fucking day and was on his cooldown

I cant even imagine what rep that was.

also for such a fitness orientated board, its sad you fucks dont know who this was, he used to hold the deadlift world record

Did this motherfucker casually pull TEN PLATES after all that pyramiding up and shit? HOW IN THE FUCK?

Is this a troll thread, like a figure box thread? Do you faggots really not know who this is?

not everyone follows obese fucks.. noone cares, hes fat as fuck and cant lift 1pl8.

He started off with like 6 plates on each side, then kept removing one plate on each side, and kept doing it until failure.

Well he does unironically hold the deadlift world record

> fat
> Could probably pop your head like a ripe tomato

stfu dyel fag

>that looks like a great way to earn yourself an express ticket to snap city
No, that would be his 1100lbs deadlift
youtu.be/T9Y4o_BqC0A

>roiding for this

>lardass pulling a barbell 6 inches off the ground
>"""""fitness"""""

top kek m'lad

Skellies with their passive AoE life drain aura in the gym

honestly that 500kg deadlift was scary
i mean it is fucking impressive but he almost died

Why does he always pretend to pass out or be exhausted as if he's in some anime? He seriously reminds me of those fedora tipping memes. This isn't how muscle contraction and human physiology works. There is no Naruto super determined 'will power' that will grant you this strength unless you undergo Complete Tetanus which is pretty much only able to replicated in a lab. He always pulls this shit and it's obnoxious. If he lifted that weight with that much ease, he wouldn't be passing out.

>autism

This is why I dont go to the gym. I down 150lbs and really only do cardio 3x per week at my local park. Would love to start weight lifting but i'm gonna look worse then OPs video. I have no clue what to do and from cutting for so long I've lost what little muscle mass I had.

just tone

STOP IT WITH THESE FUCKING BAIT THREADS I FALL FOR THEM EVERY TIME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not sure if newfags or one big troll thread

I don't know what that means. I went to planet fitness and even paid the extra money for the dude to come over and help me but he kinda just told me to run on a tread mill. I do that for fucking free in the park.

Doesn't help i'm beta max and get embarrassed around other people

Its just new years evers, they'll be back on /pol/,/v/,/b/ and /k/ soon enough

>used to
Iirc he holds the records for deadlifting with straps, while Benedikt Magnusson holds the record of 460kg raw

>do you faggots really not know who this is

Idk, I don't watch those fat-people-get-in-shape programs. Is he famous from them? pretty sad if that is where you get motivation from hehe

Yeah he was in the same episode as that fat black girl Bonnie Colewoman she could do two bw squats though but it fucked her shit up and she couldn't walk anymore.

>powerlifting

Jesus Christ. Why are all powerlifters so fucking fat?

I have no idea who's trolling who anymore