HOW FUCKING LONG DOES A BITCOIN TRANSFER TAKE COME THE FUCK ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW FUCKING LONG DOES A BITCOIN TRANSFER TAKE COME THE FUCK ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

buythiswiththat.com/
pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 transactions per minute cap :^)

Hopefully less time once Segwit2x comes into play.

i'm about to go buy a gun and blow my fucking head off. now i lost all of my gains from the past 4 months from one stupid fucking thing. Perfect.

Use LTC for transfers. You save a ton in fees and it takes minutes as opposed to hours. I learned that lesson myself during link's rise and bought high as a result. Be ready before the fork next month

>tfw asscoiners realize their blockchain(s) are fucked

buythiswiththat.com/

Btcfixer.tk

how?

I've been waiting 3 hours now, fuck bitcoin

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU DID

YOU HAD SO MUCH TIME TO SEND YOUR BITCOIN AND YOU WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MIUNUTE

pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

use this it works, i shit you not

You didnt buy LTC ? LOL

BTC mempool not even affected yet. Kek

bittrex froze btc wallets during the two hours it took for me to send last night. Didn't help that they announced 3am pt and then froze at 3am est

What if transferring out your bitcoin exponentially increases kek. So the most powerful computers control the flow!

I had to wait 24 hours the other day because I forgot to click "high priority' when transferring. Missed the vtc moon because of that. I always double check now.

Inform yourself about "replace by fee"

Damn. I transferred mine at around 2pm today. Good luck.

why would you hold a shitcoin when there are dozens of alternatives that actually function as currency?

>Bitcoin no longer functions as currency

I sometimes worry about this