10 YEARS OF NATTY TRAINING

youtube.com/watch?v=mJZHUh08ZBQ

SO THIS IS THE NATTY LIMIT? LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDXSpQmQAXA
youtube.com/watch?v=2W22iBBVpQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you plebit source board shill

I've been a strength coach for over 10 years and I'd say that's pretty accurate for most people. if you have bad genetics you will look a bit or much worse, if you have good genetics you will look a bit better.

Weird how he looks so unaesthetic. looking at the vid his strength isnt bad at all. ive seen people look great at 3pl8 deads. he looks bad at 3.5pl8.

Don't feed the trolls.

Nice wristlet

seriously what's the point of wasting all that time at the gym to get this shit in return?

poor guy, bad teeth, puffy face

because the alternatives are less than ideal

wrist straps, weight belt, dude would probably use a crane if he could get away with it.

Damn.

Plus he's only doing strength training with nothing even approaching mass building stuff.

he can only dl 3.5pl8 after 10 years?

can anyone post his stats i dont wanna scroll through that shit

>10 YEARS OF NATTY TRAINING

Really? That's worth 3 years

he has a solid 275 on incline barbell press, although he only does like 245 in that video

This guy must have fucked up test levels
I looked better after 1 year

post pics or gtfo

Lmao are you serious?
Every 2nd guy in cbt with more than 1-2 years training looks better its not something hard lol

This is misleading. If you bulk up and then go on a real cut you can look shredded even if you're natty. This Vladimir Putin looking pussy can't even look straight into the camera.

Yep seems pretty accurate

What, thats not good enough for you? Or your club of horny gay bears?

If you wanna look like a mens fitness fag then go ahead and start pinning, nobodys stopping you.

You only think that looks bad cause you stare at trenned out instagram models all day, any normal person would be impressed by that

Id honestly be embarassed to walk around roid level jacked. To any respectable person youd just look like a vain attention whore loser

Fuck, i feel embarassed wearin a tight shirt when ive got a pump sometimes. Once you grow up past 22 you stop revering roidfags and begin pitying them

But go ahead bro, impress us all, get all the pussy etc etc

Nobody will give a fuck

is his dl form bad? looks like his back is rounded but not sure

Then post pics to prove your claim

potato quality but whatever
3.5 years lifting
6'0 202 lbs

he's not natty

he was a skinny fat faggot then started cycling and his incline went up 100lbs in a month

so I'm not him nor do I look better than this fag but look at this 18 year old after 2 years

it's pretty unlikely that an 18 year old would roid anyways and his body is natty achieveable

2 years, and he looks way better, kid is 18

Not even that. Maybe 8 months with a proper routine. Hell, some people look like that naturally

>"Shredded"

Christ how do people like this get so delusional, and how does this kid of 100,000+ subs.

The average person will look like this after two years of lifting.

What the fuck has he been doing?

he got efamous by making videos about showing other men to girls and ask them who they find hotter

this guy is the ultimate cuck

He looks fine. Not Muscle & Fitness cover good, but he looks ok imo

He actually had to take steroids to get that miniscule amount of muscle
FUAARK!

Good work brochacho, you look great. You natty? bee honest

I've trained one and a half year and i'm bigger than him. Fuck your roids

Pics?

Does natty mean not bulking?

Now lets see the legs

This is the guy who shat on alpha destiny and sucked kinobody's dick kek

This is the natty limit

He has been training seriously for only 2 years, before that it was just a brosplit with machines without any progression at all

>10 YEARS

Even m'wank looked better at his peak

And this nigga seriously dares to call himself Train To Look Good Naked?

This is him in his first video from 2014

Progress...?

He looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome potatohead and is pretty much just a step above dyel.

He's literally a leech that tries to attach himself to bigger personas like piana/baldy martin to get hits.

Truly lives up to his polish ancestry.

Do your nips have magnets in them?

He has bad genetics simple.

Its not like he does not train hard, he also has advice from top "natty" body builders and trains with them.

The guy just is unlucky, and not abusing angles like 95% of Veeky Forums

>wasting trips on this

i'd be fine with that honestly. seems like natty limit for most ppl

its like an autistic version of that guy from the notebook.

Not that guy, but this was me after 7 months.

He is just facelet and framelet, nothing to do with his nattyness

Brochacho
Heh

>ten years for this

o i am laffin

I was bigger than this faggot before I started lifting, and I hit lmao 4pl8 dl in two years, which isn't even that fast.

Dyel for life

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

You dont look better

Cassady pls go.

Dont watch a lot of this guys videos but from the videos ive seen I personally find him to be pretty un-charastmatic and hateful. When he makes videos with other bigger names it looks like he is a follower and seeing him try to make fun of other people is very unattractive especially when you yourself do not stand out to even remotely think you have the right to.

Maybe hes a cool guy in real life but the videos ive seen of him he comes off pretty poorly as a person.

Yes natty
>his upper body looks good i bet his legs look bad! :^)
Gtfo trex

He is on Dianabol or some oral, look at that moon face on a cut.

>>his upper body looks good i bet his legs look bad! :^)

You'd think with all those skipped leg days you'd have time to think up better bants.

nah some people need to get really lean to lose the face bloat

Jason isn't natty though

natural

youtube.com/watch?v=wDXSpQmQAXA

>manlets

10+ YEARS of lifting HEAVY ASS WEIGHT
NATURALLY
youtube.com/watch?v=2W22iBBVpQ8

routines you used?

i will probably go like this. after 1.5 years of lifting i barely look like i lift.

I skipped a few but they are pretty proportional
But i dont really give a fuck you are probably some sub 2 pl8 bench dyel whose opinion means nothing

Thats far from the natty limit. If its 10 years of serious lifting then its really poor progress. People achieve weights like that within 1.5-2 years.

why would he even bother lifting with that face?

>proving him right
good job

Is this guy natty?

I have shit genetics and probably low test but i still enjoy lifting weights. That seems to be only thing that keeps me from suiciding. Dont care about looks just want to be happy for couple hours sometimes.

If he stayed in poland he would look average so at least he'd not be a 2/10

Was he really already /fraud/ there? I know he started his first tren cycle a couple months into lifting.

Do all you 10 years shit heads even realize you don't progress after 2 years anyway.

well there are a lot of people who have a babyface and with lower bf%, a slight beard and generally being a few years older or having slightly higher test levels they can look way better. In his case I guess he just lost the genetic lottery. But I mean you only know that once you put in the effort otherwise you will never know if it can be fixed or not.

apparently yes

hes also fucking insane

Because it's now his career. He makes money off of his youtube channel and the OP is probably him trying to generate more revenue.

rather be fit and ugly than just ugly.

Genetics

>huge shoulders
>never isolates them
Waddaya think?

dips

>also huge
he says its his weakest bodypart

Why do muscle ladies always have dried out raisin faces?

Most things told here are just unaware bullshit. Don't believe anything.

extremely low bf

>zyzz
>Average person

Plus he juiced from the very start lmao. So much fucking delusion.

He started frauding when he was like not even brad Pitt mode yet

Zyzz himself posted 'here's me natty' on his trip so it's hard to debate

>naty for 4 years
>foreams still look like shit despite exercising them regularly

Are steroids the only option?

Jesus Christ man, eat some stew, you look like a Nazi Camp survivor

That's after gaining 20 lbs in those 7 months (135 to 155). I'm 195 now. Kinda fat actually. Need to cut.

are you eating enough?

Yes, upper body and biceps look good but foreams are just so thin.

>He looks like something he can't change
>step above dyel is dl 3.5pl8

So should no one go to the gym unless you have good genetics?

d...did he just use wrist wraps AND mixed grip?

Shut the fuck up

>/dismorphia/
out

Yes

Good point

because it's fun to lift, if you're lifting natty for some goal then you're doing it wrong

those are some weird ass pecs

Cresnova might actually be the world's only fake fake natty, I seriously doubt he's had anything anabolic since his prohormone source dried up

>satan trips
>hitler
Veeky Forums gold

I agree, I'm the gymnasts poster on Veeky Forums and they look average the more I look at them, but damn me if that's not a good goal to strive for.

wtf i look about as big as that, but ive been lifting 1.5 years total, about 1 year if you only count when i started dieting consistently as well.

i cant lift quite as much as him but im pretty sure i could do some poses way better than him