How do I fix myself really bad posture

How do I fix myself really bad posture

Pic related

How far along are you?

walk mindfully around the gym in between sets, legit fixed my hunched back.

now i walk smooth as oil

Pajeet my son

It's been like that for years. I didn't knew much about posture stuff until recently I found online. I am a Software Engineering student so, I have to spend 10 hours daily on computer

Bump

Try standing up straight.

use this information in the image to google for good stretches that fix your tilt.

GL

mirin that bulge

Hi Gabe

hip thrusts.

not gay if you moan loudly during each rep.

srsly tho do hip thrusts and squeeze your glutes as often as possible during the day, your back straightens when glutes are squeezed.

>that image

So it begins

found your nudes OP

stand up straight

this

Passive:
>Deadlifts
>Farmers walks
>Lunges
>Any hip flexor movements

>Proactive
>Yoga
>Stretches, particularly hamstrings, glutes and hips

All this and just plain walking properly for extended periods of time and not sitting for more than an hour or two per day.

>not sitting for more than an hour or two

Some of us have jobs.

Just stand straight

why does every pajeet have a fucking potbelly?

Look for posture videos on Elliott Hulse channel.
Practice the bow, do corrective deadlifts to strengthen the muscles in your back, look up Nauli Kriya which will help the stabilization on the belly, and stretch the muscles in the back of your neck
Good luck mate

Start deadlifting heavy, skelly

wtf

Shit diet of rice lots and lots of it, plus genetic makeup

you should take a walk every hour or two, seriously.

STOP STEALING MY MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You look like the swamp people from Point Lookout in FO3. Pic related middle and right

does deadlift fix bad posture?

POO

Just look up stretches on how to fix lordosis (anterior pelvic tilt) and your rounded shoulders.
All this is because you have tight joints and muscles from sitting all day, stretching will help with time

If you do them with perfect form, it will help. If you're lazy, you will fuck your back.

>Stretches, particularly hamstrings, glutes and hips
IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT DONT LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT

YOU SHOULD NOT AT ALL STRETCH HAMSTRINGS WHEN U HAVE APT!!!!!! WATCH ATHLEAN-X HE SAYS THE SAME

Girl in middle is THICC

Athlean-x is a fucking hack.