Redpill me on HGH

Redpill me on HGH

you will take it and see amazing gains for about a year, and then you will pass your threshold for discipline and actual work, and start taking too much, and insulin, and mix it with tren and clen, and then you will become a deformed freak of nature and die at age 52 of heart disease

>>/Fraud/

>Start taking too much
Why would I do this

>Tren and clen
I don't even know what that is

bump. Come on Veeky Forums I even shrunk the OP down to four words so you could understand it easier

>
>>Start taking too much
>Why would I do this

because you are weak willed and ignorant, and will not be able to handle losing gainz after you plateau on a reasonable dose of HGH

I don't really mind the plateau if I know to expect it. I just don't have 5+ years to get big

I had to take it to grow when I was about 12-16 years of age. Went back to the doctor to try and get on it again for gains reasons. Got the blood test. Basically the Dr. wont prescribe anything unless are producing Zero units. Normal range in the test was .01-1 units. My test showed I was producing .02 units. Fuck me.

how much did you grow? from what to what height ?

Is it a good idea to use HGH if I'm a woman? How are the masculinizimg effects compared to anavar?

I guess I took it around age 13 or so. I was 4'2" 127cm. I can proudly say I am not a manlet at 6' 184cm.

women have HGH. It isnt maculinating. Pharmacuetical quality shit is expensive though 13 years ago my parents would have had to spend 30k if insurance didn't cover it.

If i start taking it at 19 could there be a chance to escape manlethood?
im 5'7 and half

Get ye gone golem.

depends, if your growth plates have fused or not. It is like a year long process to get on the shit. I wouldn't recommend buying some shit online.

They won't do it if if you dont need either. Doctors won't.

I am 6' but both my sisters are still taller than me One sister is 6'2" the other is 6'1".

Kind of wonder what is in store for my kids, I married a 5' Japanese woman.

Because roid monkeys look retarded to most women, and lifting for anything other than women is a lie.

fbbb

How has no one mentioned organ growth yet?

>and lifting for anything other than women is a lie

lmao

HGH sucks for building muscle. Its mostly for tendons and ligaments.

For every inch of height gained, it'd cost you close to 8k or even 10k if its pharma.

We got succesful bodybuilders and fitness model making hard bucks with their day job turn to G4P for GH money bro

how much do i have to bench for this gf

dont

Those years will pass even if you dont get big, so yes you do have 5 years to get big. Unless you are 99 years old, and even then you might still live to 104.

wait when you say that you want to be redpilled on hgh does this mean that you want the "alternative facts", aka how it doesn't work?

HGH is not essential for bodybuilding and fitness and is best used by older people in replacement doses to make up for declining levels as you age. It does increase quality of life in small doses but bodybuilder drug addicts run giant doses and succumb to deformities and they ruin their physique with the insulin GH combo. I would just run peptides for a small boost of endogenous GH and save pharma for if you know what you're doing or for when you are older. Generic GH is a waste of time and money unless you find a really good brand and even then they aren't consistent for long.

What did it do to you guy's dicks though.

I saw some guys in HS that did HGH to grow and I wondered if it ended up making their dick small.

I'd rather be a short guy with a large dick, than the opposite.

pretty much this.
you can always take mk677 to increase natural GH production. works pretty well.

Why would it?