Natural bodybuilding

>no matter what you do your traps never seem to grow
>no matter what you do your delts look tiny

and yes I am targeting them

Light weight and high reps keep pushing till failure n they will grow.

How many sets of deadlifts do you do in a week?

Rack pulls, 5-7 sets, 3 reps, heavy as fuck.
You'll get traps, it sounds stupid i know, but try it

Are you Thepressing?

Agree with this guy cept i'd push reps to the 3-6 range

Power shrugs, thank me later. Stratosphere tier traps.

lol everyone here is wrong.
Literally 1x5 a heavy deadlift once a week and increase the weight by 5 lbs every time. don't be a pussy

How's your second month of SS treating you?

Have you tried..............giving it time while still applying progressive overload??Not you didn't.Also I can bet 1000 bucks you are small everywhere else and your traps and delts are in proportion.Prove me wrong

what did you just say?

Traps, delts and calves.

You either have it or you don't.

>natural bodybuilding

5ft4

This is 100% correct.
We chalk up every other body part to genetics but everyone leaves out traps and delts.
Youre a moron

For traps you need to do heavy ass shit where your trap is basically keeping the shoulder in the socket. The trap can hold a fuckton of weight so it barely notices your normal shrugs.

So

> Deadlifts
> Power shrugs (Hoovy ass shrugs with a lot of body english, and just let the weight fall back to the bottom mostly, very little controlled movement)
> rack pulls with inhuman weight

are people here not doing shrugs? they've given me monster traps in no time

why not just do diddlies?

p much this

there's literally no reason to roid faggot

Wide grip barbell rows, heavy 5x5 you fuck. Traps are exploding m8. Also bench ohp and lat raises for less weight and high volume sets in addition to going heavy.

not that guy but deadlifts are more taxing on your cns, take longer to recover from, and hit your posterior chain hard way harder. nothing wrong with them, but they're not the best exercise if you specifically want to work traps/upper back.

This it totally untrue, I had 0 delts when I started and they have been my most.targeted muscle group for 4 years, now I am actually pretty satisfied with them.

indeed your delts look pretty good. what do you do for them ? heavy OHP ?

because you can do rack pulls heavier for more reps and they aren't technically demanding

OHP is a meme

it hits your front delts real hard, like every single other pressing variant

do lateral and rear delt raises for the 3d delts

I do a lot of C&J and OHP, though my OHP is not even that strong despite my efforts (only 55kg strict for 4x6) I do lateral raises at the end of nearly every training, then I sometimes to some supplementary shoulder exercises like lateral cable rraises front raises, bent over reverse flies, overhead squats.
Its a lot of work for little progress but its my fav part to train and I love the look of decent delts

Literally not a thing. It was a bitter pill but there is no impressive natty physique.

>OHP is a meme because it doesnt work rear delts
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

are you retarded?

no but you literally are

Faggot