Cutting

Help me out here Veeky Forumsizens

I weigh about 76kg and am cutting at the moment, down from 79kg in two weeks,

I'm cutting at 1800 + cals for exercise

I run 6km in 30 mins twice a week
And do two whole body programs
And one upper body program per week. I do reps of 8-12 and sets of 3-5 for around 7 or 8 exercises per session.

Just wondering if 1800 is too low and if I should ramp it up.

18yo student
Bench 72.5kgx8reps x5 sets
Squat 125kgx8 repsx3sets
Pic related is me

Any other advice is appreciated

stop posting in metric

Op here, my lifts are beginning to stall and I'm losing form,

Lifting properly now for about 4 months

Pls just help

BUMPING FOR user

Height?

5"10

>inb4 manlet, there is still time...

Hmmm

OP here can any lurkers please respond

Just count your tdee and eat a little below it

Naw man, I'm 5'11 180lbs. Here's hoping I look even remotely like you at 165lbs.
Just gonna keep cutting

Nice thread you fucking faggot

>Just wondering if 1800 is too low and if I should ramp it up.
No and no.

/thread

Thank you user, I just don't have a clue what my tdee is, is it safe to assume my maintenace is around 2200 before doing activity?

What is your issue, exactly? You want to lose weight, and you are, indeed, losing weight. So what's the problem? You WILL NOT gain strength while cutting, if that's what is bothering you

I don't want to gain strength, I'm losing strength and wondering if I'm cutting too hard or not

Also 1800 is a little low, you've definitely got a little wiggle room if you want to eat a 200 cal extra in a day.
I've been cutting on about 2k for 5 months now and I'm down 50 lbs.
Personally, if I was you, I'd start bulking. You don't need to cut any further, I mean you're at my goal weight and when I hit that I'm going to start bulking.

Also I'd highly recommend lifting more and running more often, 3-4x a week granted youre making up for the burnt calories.

Take progress pictures while you're at it, I'll dump mine in a month or two when I'm done with this fucking curse of a cut.

You'll make it

Literally google TDEE calculator

You WILL lose some strenght when cutting. Accept that.

No you're not cutting too hard. If you are passing out regularly from hunger, then you are cutting too hard. Other than that, the only limit is how much you can tolerate hunger. Losing strength while cutting is completely normal, in fact it pretty much can't be avoided.

You could be eating 500 calories a day and it would be completely fine, as long as it is your goal to lose weight.

I'm under the impression my maintenance is around 2200 before exercise but I'm kinda sceptical so I came here for some second opinions

Don't doubt the calculator dude. You seem kind of retarded. You're overthinking

Ok, do you think that 2200 is about right though?

Stay mad fraud cuck

For a 178cm guy, yeah 2200 sounds right to me. So if you're eating 1800 now and continue to work out, you will lose weight at a good rate

Im trying to keep my muscle mass and lose fat not just lose weight

wait...WAIT
i thought mk-677 was for injection only
youre telling me i can reconstitute it and use it orally?

Thats mk-2866 aka ostrine,

mk-677 is also oral but tastes like gasoline that just spewed out of satans bung hole

Oh shit i thought it was ibutamoren, but the question remains
Possible to do so?

I got a source for these sort of things but cant get a hold of needles (dont ask) so if it can be ingested orally im in fucking heaven

Cheers user

ayy sexy

I asked u in fraud but how bad is that tanning shit you are injecting yourself with

Is it more cancer casuing than the sun? I am so pale bro

>You WILL lose some strenght when cutting. Accept that.

Not if you're DYEL and brand new to lifting you can gain strength

Look at his physique and numbers why would he lose strength cuttign?

this. just fuck off

i personally look to minimize the cutting time, thats a pretty baby cut you're doing.

do a week or two of PSMF into a standard ketogenic diet at 1200 calories, observe rapid fat loss.

Theres no way someone is this retarded.