Strong women are disgusting

Reminder that if webm related is hot to you then you are probably a fag

I dont care how dedicated they are or how much effort and time they put into that form, they still look like men.

Fit women, like women who do cardio are hot, but once they start getting noticable muscle thats not in their ass it goes down hill

Prove me wrong
>pro tip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/helena.strong/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still better than her being fat i guess

You're right. I better get rid of all of my saved images by dumping them here, then go forth and find myself a real woman with curves.

First that shit is gross

Second you dont need some hamplanet, just not some shitty version of a guy

i mean most of these girls are dykes so it makes sense they are trying to attract women

read the fucking sticky

Women who use steroids are disgusting. Thicc powerlifting qts are HNGH

"most"
LOLOLOL

this thread appeases my mild amazonian fetish.

Low quality b8

I like athletic chicks and not these stupid ass tight legging wearing bodybuilding ass out backwards hack squatting hoes

lmao 1pl8

>Wanting a woman with the same interests as you and that has the ambition and determination to leave humanity behind is gay

Guess I'm a fag then.

I don't prefer jacked chicks but athletes and fitness models are hot as fuck.

Daily reminder that the only people who genuinely believe this are men who are intimidated by these women. These men are without fail pathetic skinnyfat effeminate dyels every single time. The average "muscly" girl is well under 5'5 and under 120lbs, any respectable man would be able to do whatever they wanted to them and the girl wouldn't be able to do anything to stop them.

Lezanon, please.

You don't have to pretend for us.

>you are either or, and cant be both
>hate those who make more progress than you
>attack and put down anyone who doesn't agree with you
>muscular women are disgusting

Idk, OP, those women are pretty awesome. They have dedication, persistence, drive, self-worth, and most importantly ambition.
You're just mad that someone who isn't a male is doing better than you are.

>this

Just like the guys who like fat ass chicks are always fat and disgusting or have the genetics to be (growing up with a fat ass mom)

damn she would have been cute too such a waste

Goddamn I' be so happy to have primal sex with this woman.

>not wanting this bitch to sit on your face
you're the one who's gay here, user

>Prove my OPINION wrong

Makes my palms sweaty

Damn, that's some Conan tier whore! BAM

I mean that's just like,
your opinion man.
to be fair i'm not into many of these chicks but it's not because they're muscley, it's mostly how cut they are. need some fat to beef up those asses, legs, and tits.

And that's it, folder empty.

I am now going to touch myself.

Good day sir.

impressive dump, sir

>impressive dump

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

oh yes, my dear.....impressive dump....quite

>>not wanting this bitch to sit on your face
>cock and balls clearly visible

???

is this the same girl?!

nah
instagram.com/helena.strong/

>Prove me wrong
>>pro tip you cant

OP you are a raging faggot, fit grills are the best, most women you can't tell if they are cancerous or not up front, but atleast with a fit grill you know she is capable of hard work and has determination

their bodies are also god tier as long as they don't take it too far, which goes for dudes as well

Op, obviously we offended you with our last Musclefu post, and to make it up we'll send you some free Vagisil for your hurt feelings

Daily reminder you like degenerates without tits whose clits grew to be bigger than your small dicks. These reverse traps on hormones lost their fertility, the number one thing that defines women. They can't bear your children and your line ends in a failure, you, you who tries to fuck a former-female Big Lenny.

He didn't say fit grills but those on sterons and even provided a webm you dip

Thanks bro. I've been trying to transition to wacking it to still images so this is greatly appreciated

i regress, i just came back from the gym and my brain is depleted of oxygen, i just shot a quick glance at OP and assumed the worst

here, have some Biel as an apology

So if there is a girl that looks like your ideal woman, but she just has a broken uterus, you'd be able to sense that and suddenly not be attracted to her?

Tasty waist
Straight bars

You guys must realise that lightning and proportions matter. A 5'6 woman with arms like in the OP is still TINY next to a man.

Just like a manlet will never look huge other than in photos, a woman will never be big in the eyes of a man unless she literally pops roids for years.

I am not intimidated i just want my women to look like women not men

You are just a fag in denial

and I want my women to look like strong women, neither roiders nor dyel

See this is different

She isnt so cut, her muscles are not well defined, she still looks like a chick

>daily reminder
How intellectually incapable are you to be playing "no you're the fag!"

If you think these women are too big, you're too small.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

kys you she-nigger

What I most like of strong women are their confidence.. I am tired of girls who are passive agresive... I think they are not in that way...

>women who lift don't into manipulation

that's horseshit.

Last I checked there is only one group who likes females without tits, but low bf, Adams apples and mustaches. Checking a table on secondary sex characteristics answers who actually the faggot is.