Do you lift with your gf anons? Why aren't you out there getting helping your qt get fit?

Do you lift with your gf anons? Why aren't you out there getting helping your qt get fit?

Post her dick

Toddlers don't really lift weights, it's just not something that's very safe. I do yoga with her though.

Id kill to have a gf who wanted to lift with me
Can i find one? no

But why not? because every girl ive met who has even a remote interest in lifting, going to the gym or performing in any sport whatsoever has had a boyfriend
Kind of hard to pick her up when she is taken yo

Would be awesome to come home after the gym, hit the shower together, fuck and then slide down into the couch with an episode of something good with a batch of protein pancakes
But im more fucking likely to win the lottery and the superbowl singlehanded than achieving that bullshit

>Kind of hard to pick her up when she is taken yo
it's not hard, just a shitty thing to do.

See user, the secret is finding a girl who doesn't lift before she dated you, then get her to love you enough to come lifting with you. If she cares about you enough she'll be happy to go with you

>women are toddlers

Problem is honestly finding a girl overall, most arent single unless they want to be and thats not a good position to be in
Id love to have a gf who wanted to lift with me but ive had gfs in the past and im creating a fantasy scenario where everything is going right

getting a grill is extremly hard work and relies so much on luck its crazy to even being thinking about it, i dont have that kind of luck desu

If you do then gr8

I think he meant that he's a pedophile actually.

My girl comes to the gym with me, but she doesn't lift. She wears spandex and a little skirt and does ballet in the studio room. I peek in on her for a test boost and often end up molesting her.

My girlfriend of 5 years finally started lifting in January. She's kept it up and hasn't missed a workout since January 1st, it's really sexy, we've even been having more sex since she started. It's fun to lift together, too.

user getting a gf really inst that hard. If your not ugly as shit, then your probably just being autistic. stop doing that. I literally got a gf within a few months of nothing by talking/studying with her.

Is she the absolute best looking girl alive? no, but she is a qt with a nice body who lifts with me and I love her

>All girlfriends are women

>unironically being gay

Im not ugly as shit, id like to think im above average since all my exgfs came to me as opposed to me chasing

Still, im not very autistic either but finding a girl who is single and friendly is hard as shit
I live in a fairly small place, roughly 500 000 people so could be it

>Males can be girlfriends

I came from a town of 600,000 and I took a girls virginity in high school. I'm not even a turbo chad. just give yourself time user. Work on yourself and practice talking to people to get rid of any autism and then you'll be fine.

>friends can't girls

>tfw no boyfriend to take me lifting with him
>tfw too anxious to go to gym myself
>tfw just gonna stick to kettlebells alone in my room until I meet someone like you user

I dream of running into someone like you when I go out hiking. We'd run into each other and finish the hike, maybe camp, talk the whole time. Get to know each other. Set a date to meet out there again and then build a fire together and cook and talk and decide to meet out in "the real world" and one of our first dates would be at the gym where you'd teach me about form first and get real close to make sure I'm doing okay. I'll start off small and so bad at it but I'll keep going, thanks to your help, so we'll see each other regularly and become partners and start catching a movie after sometimes and go on dates and before we know it, we're just a part of each others' lives.

>friendly girls are male

>male girls not girlfriends

>girl
>defined as: a female child.
>males can be female children

>male
>in the word female
>therefore males are also females

>small town
>600 thousand

I think my whole province has like 800000 people

The delusion

>before we know it
Well yeah, thats how id like it
Nothing needs to be said, it justs flows naturally from seeing eachother and wanting to hang out

one day, maybe hope will become reality

This reddit tier circle jerk is disgusting

>male has no fe
>female has fe and male
>all females are also males

>tfw too anxious to go to gym myself
now why would a healthy and mentally stable male want a gf who has complexes and is an unfulfilled person
a relationship is for enhancing what you already have, making 1+1 equal 3
what you want is 1+0=1

>male
>Defined as: Human being
>females are also males

>fe derived from femina
>Females can and are men, but men are not and cannot be female

been on Veeky Forums for years because muh anxiety. I stay fit by jogging, doing yoga, hiking, kettlebells, kayaking, and I bike everywhere that I go. I'm just very very shy and hardly interact with people or rarely go to crowded places other than the movies because it makes me feel anxious but I've been improving slowly.

Just let me have my dream user, I already know I'm basically a piece of shit. That's why I'm here.

We lift together on saturdays because we go to different gyms but on saturdays no one works at mine so she can sneak in drop in fee free.

Pretty fun tbqh before I met her she did nothing but cardio and weight below 10lbs, now i've got her squatting, hip thrusting, and some other compound lifts as well. In the 6 months we've been together she's put on some noticeable gains especially in her lower body.

>TFW no qt gf to help me go from skeleton mode to Frank Zane

Feels bad man

Im not being ironic here but being able to stay at home with a gf is better than having her run around on the town with her friends

Dont worry user, youll find someone someday soon
just dont date anyone from Veeky Forums, we are a fucked up kind

I do though, we've planned out a full body session and HIIT date then all you can eat because her bulks over and my cut's been going well.
Feelsgoodman,
But seriously guys, it's more about face and who you are then body - but we all gonna make it in the end senpai

I hate lifting with girls. When I'm in a relationship sometimes I'll carpool to the gym with them. Often I'll just go at a different time of day. They ruin your workouts, bros. Don't fall for it.

>males
>defined as human beings
>females
>part fe, part male
>Females can be part iron and part man
>still not human

I guess I kinda need a fucked up kind. I'm all messed up myself and most people make me feel lonely. It's the broken people that I want to nurture and be nurtured by, but we're all off hiding on stupid imageboards talking about being unable to find each other.

Well if you want a guy to nurture there are plenty of that broken type here, just dont expect any nurturing or warmth in return

the right kinds of fucked up can cancel eachother out, the wrong kinds can make the perfect storm so beware

and i dont believe there is no way for you to find a guy online, hell even on here if that floats your boat

>fe comes from iron and not latin

>semantics

my gf goes to the gym with me, but she always wants to talk to me inbetween sets, wants to do the same things as her, and asks me to come do the things she wants too.

gfs are gains goblins. 100% confirmed.

she is a qt tho.

My gf can be talkative sometimes, but I keep bringing her so I can dick her down after

I am the original guy you replied to
my point was not to insult you, but to give you motivation
this "need a fucked up kind" thing is r9k tier delusion, you have this imaginary world where two negatives somehow make a positive
in the real world, should you really find what you wish for, you will soon realize that a relationship is actually not such a life changing experience as you imagine right now and having a whiny shy fuck near you wont make you happy

start reprogramming your brain, start training it like they train animals in circus, have your hormones checked up, find an evening job as a barista, do something to improve yourself like all of us on this board do

and remember, zyzz loves you

>I am the original guy you replied to
No, i am
You are right though

I think alot of guys on Veeky Forums got the problem that even if they did find a girl who loved them it would never be enough, they would demand too much and it would tear down the relationship

No but my wife does.
She lifts with me once a week and we do some bodyweight circuit-type shit at home a couple days a week together as well. I despise working out at home because I don't have a home gym but it's not as bad working out with her.

A lot of people outside of Veeky Forums and in the real world have this problem too. Girls have the problem too.

We all get this expectation of what love is supposed to be and how our perfect partner is supposed to do/look/etc. When in reality, the key of a long relationship is finding a person who you are not only attracted too, but you get lost in despite their flaws

That's a man.

>tfw my wife said she'd rather lift with her boyfriend

pls be in California

I do, but sometimes she slows me down...

I couldnt agree more

I had this problem when i was younger, my mom dicked me over quite bad so my first gf came along and i had huge expectations and couldnt feel loved no matter what she did

Now im more stable but if i could go back and change i would, many people never find a solution i bet to this problem and go through life with a gaping hole they cannot fill

My ex broke up with me because of this so I know she has this problem

Long distance relationship but she told me she likes her guys taller and with bigger arms. (i'm 5'10 and she was 6'0) and along with a few other things.

But it sounds like you got things figured out for the most part user. You're gonna make it.

I started taking my gf to the gym, she couldn't bench the bar at first so I'm working her up to it with dumbbells. She can now squat the bar and deadlift 65 lbs, which is good because she couldnt do either when she started coming.

No, if she started going to the gym she would become a cardio bunny since that's all she's interested in anyways for the most part, try to get her to do squats but she doesn't want to.

Fine by me I'm actually trying to get her to get a bit chubby, I want to see love handles on her, I want her to be just thicc enough.

Yes I do, I try to give her advice bit by bit, if I tear through her meme routine she just gets pissed and refuses to listen at all

Recently made her increase the squat weight and lower the reps instead of doing 40 squats with 5kg on the bar

Also finally convinced her to try deadlifts, shes gonna try it the next time we go workout, Papa Rip would be proud of me

I do lift with my gf but she doesn't want to squat because of all these manlets staring.

t. The Prophet Muhammad

Aisha wasn't a toddler

>9 years old doesn't make you a pedo

Pedophilia =/= Nepiophilia

>just stop being autistic bro
Is there even anyway? No meme answers like clubbing are going to fix it, if I liked those things I wouldn't be socially retarded. It feels pretty much impossible, what few things I like to do are solitary activities. Accidentally isolating myself for the last few years has left me basically without the ability to form or comprehend anything more than a male/male friendship.

Bear in mind, I live in an even smaller area than , about 8,000 people, and nobody knows me.

Not clubbing lol but put yourself in social situations. If your in uni, join a club. Go to a class at your gym etc. You can only get better by practicing and I mean practicing. I joined my uni's model UN club because I was terrified of public speaking and a stuttering mess quite often in private. Going there and practicing really helped. I'm ok at public speaking now and I rarely stutter at all anymore.

She was like 17

>protein pancakes
>pancakes

yeah. good luck not making it.

fucking deal with it.