How long would it take to fix a bad posture?

How long would it take to fix a bad posture?

1 month from Quasimodo to good posture.

>notice a different
1-2 weeks

>good posture
1 month

>athletic posture
2-3 months

bout tree fiddy

It takes anything from a few weeks to a month depending on how well you try to do it.

Exercises sucks compared to simply learning how to be in a proper posture. It will be a lot of struggle at first, but after some time it becomes more and more naural untill its your new posture.

Exercises sucks as it doesnt matter if you spend 1 hour trying to fix it when you use the other 23 to fuck it up.

about 3 seconds, just stand up straight faggot.

>about 3 seconds, just stand up straight faggot.
You just sound like my fucking parents
>Just stand straight
>Oh my god you will fuck up your back

CAN'T YOU TELL I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND EVEN STANDING STRAIGHT IS UNPOSSIBLE FOR ME?!?

>CAN'T YOU TELL I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY
oh, I didn't realize you were a pussy.

I tried to conciously fix my anterior pelvic tilt and it was really hard because whenever I relaxed my body would naturally go back to it so I had to constantly focus and tense up into it.

Lifting but especially stretching helped a lot more, I can feel my natural body posture changing

>a pussy
Fuck off, i have a mental problem thus i can't talk to random people on the street
Every time a cute girl is near me or involved in a group conversation i start to sweat like hell and get all nervous
I live in literal hell

i'm sorry you have such weak self discipline and control over yourself.

maybe if you stop making excuses and hiding behind mental illness you could talk to girls faggot.

Fucking asshole, you never felt like it is to be stopped by your brain to approach a girl
It's like a rope ties up my chest and i get few air
I hear my heart beating in my head and if i really manage to say something i start to stutter like an autist
This can't be cured just with self discipline and control
I wish i could

try mindfulness meditation and look up alan watts on youtube, thank me later

Im currently in the process of fixing both anterior and lateral pelvic tilt. And slightly forward rounded shoulders.

Takes me 45 mins to an hour every day, the stretches and exercises. But Im noticing a big difference after 2 weeks

Found the fatty.

Got anterior tilt. What stretches did you? Bridges?

Actually i'm 6'5'' and 153 lbs

neurotransmitters.
fix them you damn lazy ass

Keep feeling sorry for yourself you worthless sack of shit

Is this through posture exercises or just sitting and standing up right?

it depends on your condition. in the first few weeks i felt more exhausted but i noticed a difference, only once in a while i needed to remind myself to stand up straight. i've noticed it has been more beneficial for me to gradually pull my shoulders back and down, rather than pop right up into super-perfect posture immediately. this way i was sort of building up step by step instead of over-flexing and over-exerting myself. it took me 3 years until i could glance at myself in a mirror and look at myself as some guy who has good posture. but i'm also critical about myself with things in the present, such as: being 3 years into working out, how much better will i be with everything 3 years from now instead? comparing yourself to a past self concludes that you have overcame sections of your life.

>td;dr
>you are putting yourself through a workout; a ritual where it becomes second-nature-
>that's when you benefit from it the most.
>STRETCHING your back torso area is needed more than stretching the front.
>STRENGTHENING your front torso area is needed more than the back.
>general whole body strength exercises at any intensity are essential.
>don't skimp out and skip out on workouts that you missed out on such as leg day.
>one thing wrong and your whole body is out of "line"

Sources: Experience, research, and guessing.