Shame about his rotting legs though, kek

This guy is 520. How do you even operate at that weight

Forklift

jesus Christ that's my bench weight

>520lbs
>he's proud of this

>tfw Boogie weighs more than nearly three newborn elephants

520 BLAZE IT

You don't. He struggles to find chairs to hold him.

Probably the only reason he lost weight is because he couldn't sit down after he broke his ass and had to walk around more

>weight loss doctor
EAT LESS YOU CUNT

he finally made it

>520 lbs
>236kg
>37 stone

im a fatass and boogie's "lowest weight in 4 years" is still over twice as heavy as me

His fans are so fucked. Enabling the guy they look up to stay like this and pushing him towards an early grave

youtube.com/watch?v=MNEAe-pMvGs

>weight loss surgery can't happen until 410lb
>already on intense weight loss medication at 520lb and only losing 5-10lb a month
>going to try and find a different doctor who will do the surgery at a higher weight
Kek. You can't make this shit up, he's going to die on the operating table.

>I'm at the lowest I've been in years!!!
>I'm 8 pounds smaller than when I met my wife 6 years ago

He lost 8 pounds in 6 years?? How the fuck does he do it

How the fuck did he let himself that fat?

He gained like another 100 during that time and then yoyo'd up and down 50lb claiming progress to his fans

Literally 100kg fatter than comically obese Homer Simpson.

This is good for anyone who feels like quitting due to a lack of noticeable progress, it really shows you how much worse it could be.

Or on the flip-side, what will happen if you don't act on your problems and let them snowball into this.

EMT here. I recently had to transport a 640lb female in her 30's. Amazingly she was able to walk short distances.

he's dying in 2017 guys it's chill

niga, nobody dies on the operating table.

surgeon throws you out the OR long before you die.

it was such a prevalent issue w/ surgeons throwing dying patients out that they changed the definition of dying on the table to 1-2 weeks post surgery counting as a death from surgery.

I think less forklifting would be the solution

>450lbs farmers walk
Nuh uhh no thanks

Guy has PTSD from horrible childhood and a compulsive eating disorder, have a little empathy faggots

When he dies, will YouTube leave his videos up? Spooky af

this is Veeky Forums man

did you fug her?
original blox

Does he get triggered into crying and sitting his pants? Ptsd isn't an eating disorder

Someone needs to hook him up with DNP, he either becomes a legend and loses 300lb in 6 months or he dies, win win.

no it isn't

No. I wouldn't be disgusted if he was trying and his weight loss was hundreds of times slower than everyone else because of his major issues. But he's literally made no progress in 6 fucking years, think about where in your life you were 6 years ago, how much you've changed and accomplished, he's done nothing but roll toward the grave

Fucking keked. Almost spat out my coffee

No but the development of the eating disorder could obviously be related to the PTSD

>lose 110lbs get surgery lose another 200
It's entirely possible but he'll never do it.

Boogie will die within the year.

Impossible

11 months to go will he make it to 2018 bros?

No

Maybe, he might meet the weight requirements for surgery once they cut his rotten legs off. There is a real chance here.

no

Why the fuck is his wife married to him?

Could you redpill me on his rotten legs? I heard a couple mention it but I couldn't find anything on the google.

open marriage

cuck

his body temperature with DNP plus his gravitational pull would make him a mini sun

He's so fast and disgusting that his legs are rotting

These are both good answers

How does that work? That sounds strange.

People like him for his personality, that's why he has so many followers. I could see why he's likeable but I can't get over how much of a con-man he is

>proud of 8lbs in 6 years
also
>520lbs
That's literally 4 of me. Jesus Christ its finally dawning on me just how fat this guy is. He's not just a fat guy. He's not just overweight for one... or like a double or even a triple person. HE IS 4 OF ME (5'10" 130lbs keto cardiofag). If you cloned me the times times so you had 4 mes, they would still be less than boogie plus one cheeseburger.

How is he a con-man you dingus?

Please eat

Has he or someone close to him said this or is it Veeky Forumss assumption?

Slammed his leg in car door, didn't see a doctor, got infected, went to see the doctor once it was way to late, has lymphedema, wound went necro, doctors wanted to take it off, he insisted on keeping it, he has fucked up legs which require ridiculous attention and was told that he will regret keeping that leg by the doctor and it will be the thing that kills him.

like, does he have a fucked up body or is he actually able to eat enough calories per day to sustain his weight at 500lbs?

like i've been obese before (now just overweight) and at my highest weight, 280lbs, I was eating like 4-5k calories a day and I felt stuffed all the fucking time... so how the fuck is this guy cruising at 500?

Not so fast doc hollandaise
He might be a woman

He's 3 times more than I am and this is the skinniest I have ever been please user eat we love you

Well shit. H-how did he fit in a car?

Just google diabetes and leg sores. You'll find all the info you need.

Bloody hell where did you get this info from?

He broke his ass? What happened exactly?

How the fuck do you slam your leg in a car door?

Is he just so fucking fat he doesn't notice where his limbs are?

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

He made a video on it, its boring as fuck but the important stuff is ~3 - 6 minute in

It's pretty common in obese people with diabetes. Fluid starts to build up in the legs because of gravity and poor circulation. They swell up and literally start leaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

how does a car door get that much acceleration that it can do that when the leg probably only allows the door to move like 6 inches before it hits his leg?

but healthy at every size

literally collapsed a chair from being a fat fuck.

literal leg rotting lmao

>DOWN to 520
>Lowest in 4 years
>Good news
I don't even...where did it all go wrong?

I know I shouldn't but hearing how bad some people have it makes me thankful for what I have.

Could he not just amputate his legs and lose a third of weight anyway?

Probably eats like three of em too

Anyone aware of Wetbreast's story from the misc? Boogie could learn a lot from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

he eats a ton but doesn't talk about how much when the camera's on

it's a lot

How old is this guy? He has like 5 years at best to live, what the fuck is he doing with his life

He is like 45 years old

Wasting time and crying like a little bitch about all his problems instead of just fixing them.

He pisses me off because he's literally me just taken to an extreme.

From the comments:
>He's lost 8lbs in six years? How the Fuck can you be proud of that? The size you are you could lose 8lbs in a few days if you ate like a normal human. I shudder to think the food that needs to be consumed to maintain a 500lbs+ body. The absolute gorging and gluttonous orgy that goes on in that house must be staggering. 6lbs lost since he met his wife. That's just lazy.

Boogies reply:
>you're forgetting that I also gained 50 pounds during that period of time too and then had to lose it again

It's fucking mind boogling how a 500lb+ guy is capable of such mental gymnastics.

he's a millionaire and has a hot wife so all of you guys are jelly as fuck, get real

he's not a millionaire

6 figures sure but not that much lol

Factor in his medical bills and food expenses and it brings it down. Cant blame his wife for spotting a good investment gold digging opportunity though.

She's barely his wife. It's an open relationship, and it is difficult if not impossible for him to fuck anyone.

when even an auswitz skeleton can lose 8 lbs in a week meanwhile boogie just need to drink water and eat 3 sandwiches for two days and he'll lose 8 lbs

I just watched a few of his health vids. Man he has a really fucked up life, severely complicated by his weight. Very sad to hear, but I'm glad he's trying and I hope his weight loss plan is a success.

Do you think they've done anything sexual together, ever? It's hard to think how he could and how she would want to. Baffling stuff tbqhwyf.

>You guise are so jelly that you don't get cucked by a sub-average looking hoe that's only waiting for ou to die so she can get your money
Sure we are bro.

His will to lose weight obviously isn't as big as his will to eat 10,000 calories a day in doritos and mountain dew lmao

I don't think that they have. But it really does activate the ol' noodle to think about it.

>glad he's been trying
He's all talk. He barely tries. Dude had fucking DDP savior of fatties IN HIS ROOM and still is fat as fuck.

This doesn't help him.

Delete this thread immediately.

He talks like an inspirational speaker but never does any of the things he preaches. Like when the whole Youtube-drama phase was going on he immediately jumped in to get views but pretended to be above it. He does super clickbaity things all the time, it's all for views and $$$

Hes not trying man jesus hes far away from that

What's DDP?

Lol don't buy it. He's been talking like that for maybe 5 years now? Total waste of sympathy. He'll die soon. Just ignore him until then.

Diamond Dallas Page. Ex professional wrestler. He started a huge yoga program and it has several successful users. DDP is a really great man. He's very motivational and helped so many people.

every boogie thread has some guy pushing this meme about why he is fat. he isn't fat because he has PTSD. he is fat because he eats more than he should