Progress thread

Pics are kinda old but whatever.
Post what you got.
Around 4 years
How'd I do?

Looking good op, any stretch marks or loose skin? Natural?

wow i think ive seen some of these pics before but if this is you good job. in the top middle one you look like a much further ahead me you have similar insertions i think.
What kind of program did you do and what is your height @ 185

nice, routine?

>NOT THE SAME PERSON
>FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
NOT THE SAME PERSON
FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
>NOT THE SAME PERSON
>FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
NOT THE SAME PERSON
FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
>NOT THE SAME PERSON
>FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
NOT THE SAME PERSON
FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
>NOT THE SAME PERSON
>FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
NOT THE SAME PERSON
FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
>NOT THE SAME PERSON
>FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED
NOT THE SAME PERSON
FATTIES DONT BE FOOLED

Stay hopeless

You know its funny, when I was fat I never had stretch marks but when I started putting on muscle I got some on my chest. You can see them by my armpits.
Around 5'10
Doesn't really matter, I've done all of them and they all work about the same. Consistency and intensity are far more important.
I am the same person.

And yea natural

I wish so bad I had this shoulder to waist ratio. I work lats, shoulders hard, but nothing works.

Good work OP, you did a lot of shit and you look great.

Was lifting for awhile then started boxing in september no regrets.

god DAMN good shit bro. keep it up

wow

that's incredibly impressive OP

routine/lifts/diet?

bench way more
or get off ss

You can do both

first ~6mo lifting not really knowing what I was doing

>start gallon of bourbon a day bulk

Seriously impressive results OP. Basically ideal body. Already big enough for some girls to say ew too big so you know you're making it.

What's your fav routine and diet for bulking?

I'm 5 pounds away from a 2pl8 squat

I'm half a pound from being the lightest I've ever been in my life

My pants don't fit anymore due to waist losing size

My deadlift and bench are improving massively thanks to form critiques in the QTDDTOT

My chest now resembles pecs more than they did moobs

Thank you Veeky Forums, I'm halfway there

You're gonna make it

nice

the phone lost a lot of weight too

4 months progress m8s

it was on a diet of 0.8 bytes per gig

Amazing arms breh

Obviously a few months old but still recent enough to bother posting. Went up two 200 cause winter and I don't like doing cardio inside and also don't like the cold.

*Up to 200lbs shit I'm stupid

WOOOOAAHHH OOOOHHHHHHH HALF WAY THEEERE

0.8 bites per jig

awesome job, how long it took?

2 years to the day between pictures

Op your progress pics are like 2 years old now.

Post a new one, or did you gain fat back?

Well, this was the best photo I could take right now.
Unhappily I lost my old pic from a year ago.

The history is that I was the almighty necromancer, with skelly form and big clothes, after a year of lifting with lot of breaks for many reason I got to this shape, besides some abs work what I need to work more?

btw got 10 Kgs in one year and I am 5'11

It took me long enough to quit making excuses and fucking around. It may be related to my current job situation but the last 4 months have been very very healthy

18yr old highschooler
5'9 155
This is like 5 or 6 months of somewhat consistent working out, and like 3 months of a weak bulk because im afraid of getting fat again.
Went from fat, to weirdly proportioned distance runner (left) to the right.

fucking amazing
thisis what im aiming for

you can do it user, i believe in you

btw, should i bulk or cut?

The ones on the right are from this summer.
I bulked over winter until I hit 2/3/4/5. Im around 200 now.

Jealous of chest hair genetics

No femanon progresses?

lift more before you worry about bulking

4 yrs and you lost 10lbs lol

look at his dopey ass lower face it's clearly the same guy

user that's mean

Don't have all my pics saved, but yeah I yo-yo'd a lot over the years. 2013 was my heaviest at 215, when I realized I was a disgrace and had to change. That year I dropped to 191 and moved states for college.

In 2014 at the new college I had shit-tier food from the cafeteria and no access to a kitchen or even hotplate since the dorms couldn't get their ant problem under control. That year I ate very poorly and bounced around the mid-190's.

2015 I was basically freaking out over money all year and ended up having to ask a lot of people for loans, didn't bother even thinking about my health, just how to save money and try to be happy (IE an excuse to drink a lot and eat unfilling microwave foods)

2016 I moved out of that shitty town and got a part-time job and also worked for my parents for some extra rent money. Got to focus on my diet again and dropped from a then 205 to about 180 in the 2016 picture. After a contract job I started getting really serious again about the diet and lifting program.

2017 pic is from last week, 172. Lowest I've ever been. Not stopping either.

So moral of the story is, yeah, don't be like me, get it done right the first time. But don't give up either.

When will I get visible abs? I feel like no matter how much I workout I can't lose that gut/skin on my belly that covers them. Is it even possible for an ex-fattie like me (110 kg)? I know some guys who workout daily their whole life, some do crossfit, some do another bullshit and they never stop talking about it, yet they are all pathetic weak manlets. I have a feeling that everything I see here in this board is just an unachievable meme.

some people just don't have abs. you might be one of those people. it has nothing to do being ex fatty. stop worrying about it, start training your core and bulk up because you look like you have 0 muscle mass.

it doesn't matter if you work out every day if you don't progress and push yourself. you won't get strong and big if you lift the same weight for entire year and eat crap and/or too little. you have no idea how much good food you need to consume to start growing.

if you want to grow you need to actually eat and start progressing on lifts and REST.

>lose 7.5lbs in three weeks
>still look like shit but can feel the difference
>weighting day
>gained 8lbs
>I-it just water weight it's fine

6 days later and the weight hasn't changed.
I'm cutting to 1800cal and started lifting babby weights a month ago,
I'm trying to tell myself that I'm gaining muscle mass but I'm still depressed.

Is there a body impedance scale on amazon that's not shit?

well your weight can vary anywhere from 5-10 lbs due to water, full bowels, etc. don't worry about it too much and don't trust the weight so much. if you lift then you are probably gaining some muscle so even thought you are essentially losing fat you are replacing it with some muscle so the weight loss might seem slower than it really is, at least on scale.

all commercial scales like that are waste of money. use navy tape measurement. simple and quite accurate. for best results weight yourself in the morning as soon as you get up and after you take a dump. also start taking pictures. that's the best way to see progress.

if you just look yourself in the mirror you will never notice them because they happen so slow, however if you take pictures and compare them over a month you should see the difference.

>0 muscle mass

I know, im still a noob relatively. However I'm still bigger than my friends, there are so many lanky guys out there who put into gainz much more effort than I do but they gain shit, it's unbelievable. But as for my abs, I can feel them down there a lot, but there's still a bloody layer of fat or skin or whatever it is I can't get rid off

Wait a goddamn minute
Isn't that before picture from that DNAguy who suicide cut for a year?

try flexing them

3 months on SS and GOMAD. How did I do? Should I keep bulking?

Haha man

It's good progress,

Your insertions are good as well.

Timeframe?

One year.

Mirin hard.

>NOT THE SAME PERSON
It's obviously the same person. He has the same satisfied Pepe smirk in both pics where his mouth is visible.

Nice. I'll assume you're 6'2, if so bulk. If not, maintain your weight.

You wouldve been 10x better if you're black. over all 6/10 for me

No. I'm 5'8

excellent progress. Keep going. How much did your lifts increase?

You need more muscle mass user. Weighted ab work will help but focus on the mains lifts for 6-12 weeks and come back

>How much did your lifts increase?

They didn't.

have you ever worked out delts?

nope, its from me who steady cut for two years. Been posting here for all two years of it newfriend

am i being trolled itt?

bulking is such a meme t b h

why would any of these people have bulked? you don't bulk when youre fat

179cm 3 month cut in total

stop playing with your undewear dude this isn't tinder

Tru

he's about to receive anal dosage of daily protein

Honest question - are you on roids m8? I look like shit at 87kg @ 186cm (the "natty limit seems to be 79kg @ 10% bf for somebody at 179cm height). Good job either way, looking sick.

Being black literally brings you down a good 6-7 points