Some websites tell me that 100g of chicken breast have 32g of protein, others say its 29g...

Some websites tell me that 100g of chicken breast have 32g of protein, others say its 29g, packages with frozen breast chickens say its 22g. What the FUCK? I need to know I dont wanna eat too much protein and fuck up my liver

It's actually 37g of protein per 100g of chicken breast.

Don't listen to this retarded cuckold. It's 36.5

Maybe, if you're buying low quality chicken. You have to buy the activated kind for the extra protein, retard.

Jesus christ for once dont shitpost and say something useful

Different chicken manufacturers have different amounts of water in the breast.

And frozen breasts are pumped up with saline. So of course you get fewer g's of protons per ounce.

If you dehydrate your chicken breasts like I do and put them in your shakes, you will know precisely how much grams you're getting.

depends if it's cooked or not you retard.

raw chicken breast is about 100ish calories and 24g protein per 100 grams.

>amerilards
>measures food by "servings" and not "grams/ml"

jesus fucking christ.

its 22g raw 28-32 ish cooked

So like what? Cooked has more or less proteins?

make sure you don't round your lower back when you deadlift

Depends if it is activated or not.

Nice numbers but why cooking would add proteins? I just dont understand

it depends on the water weight

Just assume that it has the lowest you've seen stated by a credible source. That way you'll always achieve your minimum requirement.

Activated? Are you shitting me? How do I know if it is or not?

What the fuck?

Ir removes water.

its the water weight when you cook something the water is cooked out of it and thus weights less cooked than raw so 100g raw chicken = 22g protein but the same piece of cooked chicken weighs 85g and has 22g of protein

no dumbass, a piece of chicken when cooked becomes LIGHTER than when it was raw.

Hence why 100g of raw chicken has less proteins and calories than 100g of cooked chicken.

Man I bet beef doesnt have this kind of shit

cooking gets rid of any and all liquid inside of the chicken, so obviously 4oz of raw chicken is like 3oz once its cooked and ready to eat.

god im a faggot for replying

Just like you would any other food, like almonds for example.
Soak the chicken in water for 12 hours and the dehydrate it at low temperatures (40 degrees is good) for another 24 hours.

>If you dehydrate your chicken breasts like I do and put them in your shakes

Okay user

Are you seriously retarded? Fun fact, white meat consumption actually causes more cancer than red meat.

Go Vegan

Leave. Walk away from the room.

If you're going through the trouble of dehydration, wouldn't chicken jerky be the best option?

He can just activate himself doe.
Just lay it in room temperature water for about 2 days to revitalize it and start he activation process

No. The amount you'd have to chew to get what you can get on a single chocolate shake is prohibitive. Plus, jerky without carbs (from marinade) is pretty gross.

>2017
>he still consumes the avian jew
ishygddt

The Chicken-Shake, a classic in Alabama

>this thread

How do you dehydrate them? You have a recipe/technique you follow?

Top kek