8 pounds in 6 years, holy shit, how much longer does he have ?

8 pounds in 6 years, holy shit, how much longer does he have ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=cRWMHNsocr0
youtu.be/MNEAe-pMvGs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jPZxtgm0B22WF3Ctr3-1wrmr6UloSf2lXOxmq8uLGTI/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/shared?ci=cRWMHNsocr0

Forgot link

Hes a big guy

>links not emedded

He's going to eat himself to death within a decade, hopefully quicker.

I actually liked him when I first found his channel. Had never heard of him. Then I saw the dates on his vids and realized he does absolutely nothing to lose weight. I mean shit if youre that fat You could eat like 2000 a day and shed pounds.

youtu.be/MNEAe-pMvGs

Better link.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING TRIGGERED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. THE DELUSION IS IN ANOTHER DIMENSION

for the first time, in the traditional sense of literally, I closed a video because it was too hard to watch. I am so fucking angry. no reaction pic can do my utter disgust justice

He's 525... Biggest was 587. 4 years ago. Sounds like he's dropping 5-10 pounds a month on this weight loss pill. That's not bad, especially for a dude like him. That seems less dangerous to me than surgery but, I'm speculating.

I hope he sticks around. I like him. I guess I can sympathize. I'm down from 325 and I know how hard it is to start. Especially for a dude like him, who can't really do the fitness stuff. That's honestly what keeps me going. I've traded pleasure from food for pleasure from training. He's just...Losing something. That's why my dieting failed for so long. I wasn't doing the work-out stuff. (Couldn't due to disability. Finally repaired enough to do stuff.)

He could probably eat about 4k and still lose weight.

... For you

does this come close?

>super dangerous weight loss pill

What is it?

shut your retarded mouth you fuck. he is extremely self aware and humble, something you could get some of you fucking incel gym loser

Could be Orlistat but not 100% sure, does anyone know?

Exactly what would happen if this guy went on dnp

He's been "losing weight" since 2010 and he's still 525lbs despite his wife living at home and making all his meals and wiping his ass for him.

He's even on TRT so I can unironically say...
>roiding for this

He probably takes in 1200g of carbs a day he'd go supernova....

Some user has a pool going on on when he dies.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jPZxtgm0B22WF3Ctr3-1wrmr6UloSf2lXOxmq8uLGTI/edit?usp=sharing

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

how about a gif?

He will die and be an example for people, that's all.

>he is extremely self aware
No hes not you moron. Hes lost 8 pounds in 6 years, and he doesnt realize how much hes fucked up.

How much would this fat fuck have to eat to even maintain? I don't get how this is possible

Like Zyzz?

Calculators say about 4000 to maintain but it's not all that accurate with extreme outlier bodies

the fuck you're trying to imply ?
This dude is a fat shit who denies being in bad shape and makes excuses to stay this way
the other one is a faggot who took drugs to get in shape

having a positive attitude isnt the same as lack of awareness. have you ever been fat? how the fuck is a 500 lb man aware that hes not fat when he mentions it a ton he even says his doctor told him he will die from obesity. watch the fucking video before you go on your dumbass rant faggot

I'm sure he realizes it every time he tries to stand up.

It's easy to say "he could just try harder" but, the guy has a serious mental disorder. I mean, he has nearly eaten himself to death. This isn't a fitness problem and a dude like him isn't going to lose weight with discipline.

Maybe if he had some bros in fitness willing to bring him along he could make it but, I don't know how he could do that with lymphedema.

He had that though, he had so much external help. There was even a dude that would go to his house and make him exercise but it always falls apart and he goes back to old habits.

He needs to be quarantined and separated from his enabling wife

DDP spent 40 HOURS with Boogie and the second DDP left Boogie never attempted yoga or healthy eating ever again.

I'm saying he's not going to lose the weight with his mental health state. He's not going to stick to a diet.

I think a dude like him would need to live with DDP to actually see some change without drugs.

post reaction pics to help this guy out

CHAIR CRUSHER

This is

Low

Tier

GAWDDD

His death is gonna rock the internet I think.
Fanbase is large enough to start shit. Fat acceptance dudes will try to spin this in their favor, thousands of trolls, tens of thousands of bandwagons. Other "e-celebs" putting up vids on their take on his death.

The funniest part will be him living on in this board. He will be joked about for a long time here I can already bet.

Will be fun.

SALAD DODGING

Veeky Forums on suicide watch

He isn't changing his mentality at all. He even says in the video that he eats until """"satiated"""", which means that after he loses some weight and goes off medication he'll just balloon right back up.

>being so fat that you are physically unable to have sex with your own wife who married you because you're internet famous
>being so "secure" with yourself that you don't care that you are publically getting cucked by black Mandingo Meat Man
That's his wife in the pic. She has also recently gotten super fat, I guess Boogie's thyroid is contagious

CALORIE THIEVING

>Weight loss doctor

I thought his wife was supposed to be attractive? She looks like a 2 here

8lb/year > 0lb/year

I really applaud him for taking action.

shes attractive next to a 520lb whale in a computer chair

>he is extremely self aware and humble

he's killing himself in the most slow, humiliating way possible

she is ugly. i'm not aware of why people say she is attractive.

All people mean is that she is attractive compared to Boogie and the only reason she is interested in him is because he's e-famous and rich.

For all of us, really.

as someone who has no idea who this booger is, is he gay or straight? so who is his wife in this picture?

I used to be fuckhuge and couldn't do fitness stuff either. Then I started by walking around my village. I would make it down the block and be drained of energy. Then I upgraded to riding my
bike for an hour a day, to going to the gym 1x a week, and eventually 3x a week.

This dude just doesn't want to lose weight hard enough. Fuck him.

I can easily forget to eat even 2000 calories worth of food in a day and I want to (slowly) gain weight.

How does someone that apparently wants to lose maintain such enormous caloric intake? Fucking how?