Lets just be friends and see where it goes from there

>Lets just be friends and see where it goes from there
>Come home, get in the shower, the light doesn't work so I shower in the dark with the door cracked open
>Eat my chicken and greens by myself in my dark room, with my monitor as the only light
>Look at my phone from time to time, even though I don't have anybody that would message me anyways
>Realize I never have my entire life

My outlook and life is starting to get darker by the day. I'm only 19. Things seemed to get better but I relapsed and I'm starting to feel like shit. In a different way too, like I'm about to just tear apart. It got sorta ok after my mom died and I tried to improve but now I don't even have family, or my mom asking how things are going. I just sit here alone by myself every fucking day and I'm realizing now that I just got left that nothing will change.

Also I try and do some form of legs everyday, but alternate the parts. What's the best way to split this up in 4 days, if I work 3, get off 1, and then work 1 day before taking 2 off? I used to do something like power cleans with dumbell verts, deadlift and bulgarian squats, front squats and dumbell snatch, and then squats with hang cleans. Some days I would only do the main leg, especially because dumbell verticals seemed to fuck with my shoulders past 50lbs.

you should start Martial arts or some sort of sport.. You will be able to make friends there....
I love to lift weight without talking... But playing sport is different.

I thought about boxing, there's a lot of people here into it because I'm military. Somebody told me they really enjoyed it and that it helped their life a lot. I would hope it would make me feel better. I'm starting to feel actual pains in my chest, like it aches for awhile even if I try to play video games or something. I feel like I'm just being a bitch but my attitude is definitely changing towards life, especially after I got left..

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I'm in the same boat as OP, except parents are still alive, but I am on my own just the same. I did jujitsu for a couple of years till the place closed down, but now I feel like I am at a dead end. I was thinking about doing Yoga or something more relaxing, but I think I should weigh in my options more and see if there is anything else.

lurking.. I think Im in the same boat except mom still alive and Im 30

pls send help :(

You people with no social lives all seem to do the same thing: You wait for people to come to you. You wait for people to make friends with you. You clam up as a defensive reflex due to insecurity. You don't make plans to invite people to, you just hope other people include you in their plans.

Stop it. A fulfilling social life and love life don't magically float down from the heavens and land in your lap. You don't get them by being passive and introverted. DO something.

I started playing squash, was able to make friends.
stopped playing, feeling rubbish. Should really play again.

This.

WAAAAAAH BUT I'M SCARED AAAH WHAT IF SOMEONE LOOKS AT ME WAAAH WHAT IF THEY THINK IM LAAAME

Wouldn't it be creepy to just go and talk to people you don't know? People don't do it in this part of the world

ITT people who think change from within is a meme and people who laugh at those people.

Spoken like a true normie. Here's how your 'advice' usually works out
>meet someone that's interesting
>"Hey user, wanna get drinks sometime"?
>text them
>"sorry user I'm busy"
> or they just don't reply at all
>meet cute girl, get her number
>text
>she stops replying halfway through conversation
>rinse and repeat
That is my experience at least. My favourite is the girl who told me she was too busy all summer to meet me.

People nowadays are uncomfortable with being approached by randoms in general. They all bought into this "social anxiety" meme, but secretly they enjoy receiving new attention, plus initiating contact in a confident manner makes you seem more socially apt.

You might be too beta if you receive that reaction from men and women. Don't ask to make plans. Make the plan and ask them if they'd like to come. Instead of "wanna get drinks sometime?" it's "Let's go to the bar." If they aren't familiar with your presence yet you may have to give incentive. "I'll pick you up" and/or "drinks on me." Of course, if you have to do this every time they aren't worth keeping around.

>People nowadays are uncomfortable with being approached by randoms in general. They all bought into this "social anxiety" meme, but secretly they enjoy receiving new attention

That, and the whole high school mentality still sticks even though they're trying to suppress it long after they consider themselves adults. One thing I've noticed is that social groups form naturally out of necessity, comradery, goals, ect. I've never seen a social group formed by force, and when someone tries to, it looses it's cohesion very quickly.

>One thing I've noticed is that social groups form naturally out of necessity, comradery, goals, ect.
So how does one get into social groups?

You have to understand, "too busy" just means "not interested." Move onto the next girl, you can't expect everyone to be a good match.

My main hobby is Tabletop gaming, and I make my own systems that are really complicated and tedious that irritate most players. If I can get a girlfriend, you can get a girlfriend.

nice blog homo

Be part of a circle of some kind. Sports, work, school, and so on.

>just be urself user, i've got tons of friends it's not that hard

What is OP anime? Looks cute.

>nothing will change

You can't hit the jackpot if you're not pulling the lever. You're not going to find friends sitting on your ass, you're not going to find a better paying job if you're not looking, you're not going to get a date if you're not speaking to women and you're not going to improve your lifts by staying out of the gym.

Consistency is the only thing that matters in the world.