Why does no one talk about the fact Christianity was originally a Polytheist, astrological religion...

Why does no one talk about the fact Christianity was originally a Polytheist, astrological religion? Christians will deny this too. The Father, the Son, (Sun) and the Holy Spirit are 3 separate beings.

probably because its not anymore

>the sun

t. Father Ferreira

source: my ass

>the Son, (Sun)
>american herstory 101
at least the euroniggers know about shaktism and etymology
>>>/afuckingbook/

The 3 parts of God, are more than those division of god.

But the trinity with Christ involve his workings with Humanity.

>Christianity was originally a Polytheist, astrological religion? Christians will deny this too. The Father, the Son, (Sun) and the Holy Spirit are 3 separate beings.
This is what Mormons actually believe.

>watches Zeitgeist once

Judaism was, so by extension, yes.

the cross is a symbol of the sun and Jesus is repeatedly associated with solar imagery over and over again you whiny yurobrat

GOOD source

Old Testament Jews weren't Christians you fucking mouth-breather.

I skipped the religious portion of that film, wanted to get down to the juicy Jew conspiracies.

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are 3 separate PERSONS in ONE BEING.

>the Son, (Sun)
That only works in English though.

>the cross is a symbol of the sun and Jesus is repeatedly associated with solar imagery over and over again you whiny yurobrat
Yeah, it's also equivalent to a swastika which also means the Sun, which had not, unlike the cross, been associated with Roman execution. It's almost as if it's a literal crucifix they nailed Jesus to instead of a Sun glyph or the Sun itself. To be fair though, it would have been much harder to get the nails into a ball of nuclear fusion rather than an actual cross.

Imagine not being an orthodox christian.

That's how it is taught now, not originally.

I don't know how some of the astrological aspects can be ignored, considering the day of Easter is decided by the moon.

I remember reading something about the astrological significance of Christmas too, but I can't remember it.

>originally
Don’t get Arianism confused as “original Christianity.”

Because it wasn't.

Trinity in the OT

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1).
The Hebrew word for God is Elohim. Elohim is a plural noun but it is used here with a singular verb bara. Elohim speaks of the true God and is always used with a singular verb. In some sense God is both singular and plural

God Says Let Us
Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness… (Genesis 1).
The phrase let us again gives the idea of plurality. The word us cannot refer to angels because angels do not create

And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, with his Spirit. This is what the LORD says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go (Isaiah 48). In verse sixteen, God the Son is speaking. He identifies the Father [the Sovereign Lord] and His Spirit as having sent Him. In the next verse, the Son is clearly spoken of as the Lord

Father
Have we not all one father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our ancestors? (Malachi 2)

Son
Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever. Your royal scepter is a scepter of equity; you love righteousness and hate wickedness. Therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions (Psalm 45)

I have set my king on Zion, my holy hill. I will tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to me, You are my Son; today I have begotten you. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in him (Psalm 2)

The Holy Spirit
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him - the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD - and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears (Isaiah 11)

You're confusing Catholicism, a pagan extension of Babylonian mysticism, with Christianity.

Christianity isn't separate from other Mediterranean religions. It's simply another one of them.

Christianity isn't even a religion. Religions are man made systems of bondage.

Christianity is the transformation of spiritually dead human beings into eternally living new creations in Christ Jesus.

Are you trying to say that Christianity isn’t a religion because Jesus was a real person?

God in the OT is a J-RPG tier being that exists outside of time and space, can be everywhere at once, at all times, do whatever he feels like just by thinking about it and take any shape he wishes, adding, it not being a single creature but rather multiple entities is hardly that amazing or confusing once you realise that.

Wasn't there in the very old version of the Hebrew Bible several deities that were during translation to greek changed into a singular God?

The moon was born again on dec. 25 after it diapeared on the winter soltace, something like that. And in spring it springs back up.

I'm not even saying that astrology isn't present in certain interpretations of Christian doctrine, but that's just retarded. keep in mind the point of astrology is predicting how the movement of planets & stars effects fate, destiny and humanity. Just the movement of heavenly bodies = astronomy, not astrology.

>diapering the moon