/DNP/ General: Making it edition

Here's a pastebin:
pastebin.com/yj19FSbF
I have no idea how up to date that is... but for everything except sources it shouldn't matter

Anyways... do I need to drink V8 on DNP? I'm already taking Vitamin C&E, Pyruvate, and Magnesium along with a multivitamin. The last cycle I ran, I drank a lot of V8 too since somebody told me I should, but... I really don't see why I need that if I'm already taking all those other supps.
Rule #1 of cutting is to ditch the liquid calories, so I'd prefer not to drink the juice.

Speaking of liquid calories: Alcohol and DNP? My buddy's got a birthday this weekend, I promised him I'd go out partying with him Saturday night. I can't exactly just not drink at all while he's getting shit-faced, but I'm a little worried especially since I've been natty-cutting before this so my alcohol tolerance is probably low since aside from new years I haven't had anything to drink in the last couple months.
Anything I should do for the drinking Saturday? I'm guessing a full stomach could help, any particular foods though to help neutralize the alcohol (meat? Fats? Fiber?). Should I take additional supps for Saturday?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnpressource.wordpress.com/dnp-guide-1/
pastebin.com/B23qymQr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just kill yourself. It's better for faggots like you.

Just don't take dnp for 2-3 days before the birthday if you want to drink..

On a cycle right now since I'm injured

Oh and I'm running a relatively low dose, I'm going to be doing 250mg 5 days a week, 500mg 2 days a week (ideally I'd be on like 350mg but that's not an option). Dinitro's stuff so it's high-quality

>Anything I should do for the drinking Saturday? I'm guessing a full stomach could help, any particular foods though to help neutralize the alcohol (meat? Fats? Fiber?). Should I take additional supps for Saturday?

you're a fucking idiot, please kill yourself there's just no helping you.

Just a question for anyone. Can DNP be used safely? If so, how?

Low doses

Running my second cycle now, dnitros supply.

Second time around a month later and it does indeed seem to be working less. Since i started about 2 weeks ago ive fluctuated in weight from 147-152. Im taking the he lowest number as my true weight but the water retention makes the guessing so hard. I think I'm at a low enough bf % now that it's actually hard to measure weight loss with water loss, i feel like that's a good place to be.

Goal was 145 anyways, i have about 8 days left. I'm sure I'll hit that and then some.

What would be low. I know how to cycle , take and recover from steroids, but when I try to research DNP it's just "YOU'LL FUCKING DIE YOU LAZY CUNT"

Forgot to mention i only run low doses at 1 250mg cap per day. I tried 500mg for a bit and the agony just wasn't worth it.

>Second time around a month later
well

Story time

>First time on DNP
>take 200mg
>feel a familiar aching in muscles and joints, get nausea and a fever
>I've got the fucking flu
>I decide to skip class today as this is now an emergency
>the heat comes on slowly
>i turn off heater
>im still hot
>I open all my windows (its 15F out there)
>I'm now sweating
>get naked
>feel like im dying
>soon my half of my naked fat body is danging out the window
>i crawl into bed and sleep 16 hours

One of my friends saw me

250mg is low dose. If you want to stay with like a 2 week cycle, usually the first 4 days are 250mg to test for allergies, then the fifth day you bump it to 500mg for the true effect of 1-2lbs a day loss

forgot mention im on the first floor, i was in no danger of falling to my death

These guides are a lot more up to date

dnpressource.wordpress.com/dnp-guide-1/

I'm retarded

Anyone else peeing a lot? I'm drinking a ton of water for safety, but boy am I pissing so often.

sounds fun

>alcohol on DNP
>every single guide says "drink alcohol YOU WILL DIE"

pls dont do it

nice

post the one where this guy cums in a sloots mouth and makes her teeth yellow

dont fucking drink on DNP

yeah, you might not die... but if you're unlucky and get super dehydrated from the alcohol AND DNP then RIP

thinking of taking DNP tbqh senpai.

My diet is fine but it's slow. Might just do a little cycle to get ready for summer for once.

there's a high chance that if you take DNP and drink alcohol, you will die.
Please don't die op

What i told was a true story that happened 3 days ago. I don't know anything about cumming in women mouths.

You are really dumb. That said the biggest thing is to drink a fuck ton of water. Alcohol dehydrates you. Being dehydrated on dnp is a no no. Legitimately you could die if you drink.

>Dinitros supply

Which one? Isn't Dinitros shop fake/bunk?

Here's a more up to date pastebin. Ignore the sources pastebin.com/B23qymQr

Read the pastebin

Anybody here from Australia? Where did you buy DNP?

Check the pastebin. That email still works. He also has a tumblr where he keeps all his info updated

Equal time on and off or more. My first cycle ended at the end of November.

>poisining yourself with DNP
>drinking alcohol while on that poison

seriously hang yourself.
And this comes from a DNP user, how can you be so dumb? This drug should not be accessable for people like you.

Stop posting the turmeric jew.

>but for everything except sources it shouldn't matter
What's the point then?