How was your workout today Veeky Forums?

How was your workout today Veeky Forums?

Fucken great user, I focused on Triceps and Biceps
>Still feel super sore from yesterdays chest day

>tfw didn't work out because of stomach flu
>tfw hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can work out

Feels bad man.

I haven't worked out yet. My back is sore. Why can't i swuat and deadlift without getting a sore back?

I haven't worked out in like 3 months

This cut has left me with no energy at all.

Climbed 210 floors in 30 minutes and swam laps for 30 minutes.

>hard cutting before my next Navy weigh in in two weeks

was pretty good actually. Hitting my goals steadily. Feels pretty fucking good man.

It was good. Second time hitting legs after not doing them for a couple months. I got hit by a truck while biking and couldn't do it til now (Driver was on his cell phone and ran a stop sign).

Squatting lmao1pl8 for now until I get back into it. I feel like a pleb but I know itll get better soon.

I'm on DNP so moving around is difficult

Leg Day, so bretty gud.

Started with Basketball and ended on a treadmill for the summercut. I really need to quit drinking and get a hold of my diet.

Also foam rolling is a bitch

nonexistent

Great. I recently started madcow 5x5 after doing SS for a few months and my legs are finally sore again (in a good way) after lifting

We'll see. It's 7:54am and I'm getting my leg workout started in about 30 minutes

Weight might be too heavy for you, weak core or shitty form. Only reasons desu.

I'm still completely fucked from mondays workout.
Full body calisthenics strength training with advanced movements for 2 hours then another hour of curl bro movements.
3x 6-12 245 bench
3 x 3-8 160 OHP
3 x 8-15 140 bent barbell rows with alternating overhand and underhand grip
3 x 8-10 80lb standing bent bar curls interspersed with chinups
2x12 45 preacher curls
2xF bodyweight tricpep extensions on the floor

Completely destroyed my diet and just tanked my workouts for the entire week.
Today was the usual full body calisthenics strength thing but I had to cut it back to 1 set of each range of movement.

Ditched bent over dumbbell flies for cable flies, had never done them before but they feel GREAT

I would've liked to have gone today, but I'm busy moving house, and I also keep getting really sad thinking about the breakup.

Pretty good. Been going hard the last few weeks, so I took it sort of easy tonight. Did some squats, really focused on my form. Working out with a co-worker tomorrow so I need to preserve my strength.

New deadlift PM. Noob gains are real!

My morning workout or my evening workout?
Doesn't matter both were excellent

It was great!
Had so much energy, that i did; back day, chest day and leg day all in one session!
Too bad that i'm gonna have 3 rest days in a row now :^(

Spent all last week and part of this week fighting the flu. Decided to workout after work, got most of my sets in still trying to decide if I should do some cardio

It was okay. I almost fell forward on my last rep of my last set of squats, though.
I also didn't do my last set of pull ups because I was waiting on the squat rack and didn't want anyone else to take it before I could.

How was your workout?

>diddylifted lmao3pl8 for 3x5 then 245 for 3x7
>did a bunch of pullups and rows
>curls and hyperextensions

feelsgoodman.jpg

I have chest day today but my left shoulder joint feels off. like sore or something maybe cause I went "light weight baby" 3 days ago on bench. might go super easy today.

i just went to the gym to deadlift for 30 min. noone was there because of universal leg day which was nice

Breddy good. Hit a set of deadlifts I failed last week. Tried rack pulls for the first time in a few years, did 435, felt cool.

Had to use straps for the rack pulls. My skin gets red and splotchy in response to certain stimuli. Like shooting used to leave a mark on my shoulder. Straps dug into my hands, now my hands look like i've got a terrible rash.

All the squat racks were still filled with NYR's.

It's what I get for not going at 1am

Great. Chest and arms day, I call it charms day. Got all my reps in. Just started being able to bench my weight, just 160 but I got 180 up once today and I am proud.

Pride in my lifting accomplishments is a whole new level of pride. Feels good. And I keep it in my back pocket for every thing else I do. It works.

breddy gud but my song switched on my last set of squats and threw me off

upper tomorrow and then heavy stuff starts this weekend

Me and my girl at campus gym. I haven't worked out with her for a while. Campus gym was way too full but it was nice being back. Got a squat rack quickly which was surprising. We had some good passionate sex afterwards. I'm proud of her